NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vvvvvv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by Vvvvvv »

Can someone please update this!!! I will be so grateful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Hmm doesn't seem to be working with the epic store version.

Any possible person out there who can update this by chance, please?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:52 pm

I been playing this game on and off nowadays b4 nba2k22 come around. If you looking just for the slider cheat and no one willing to update, the one on nlsc forum from "KappaLambda" still work (tested yesterday). I have my own for the slider but it's more of me messing around rather than creating it for release :P .

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:15 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:52 pm

I been playing this game on and off nowadays b4 nba2k22 come around. If you looking just for the slider cheat and no one willing to update, the one on nlsc forum from "KappaLambda" still work (tested yesterday). I have my own for the slider but it's more of me messing around rather than creating it for release :P .
Thanks a lot. May I ask which version? I downloaded what I thought was the latest one, but it doesn't work :(

Ok, it seems that I have version 1.12.253557 (newest one) and the link you sent is only updated to version 1.9a xxxxxxx - So unless that is updated it won't work for EPIC version.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Thanks a lot. May I ask which version? I downloaded what I thought was the latest one, but it doesn't work :(

Ok, it seems that I have version 1.12.253557 (newest one) and the link you sent is only updated to version 1.9a xxxxxxx - So unless that is updated it won't work for EPIC version.
Do you even tried to enable it before writing this? Mine is epic version on the latest one and I did a comparison of the table on thread you post on that different forum and it didn't have any difference at all with the one I'm currently using. Different version doesn't mean it doesn't work.
inside the script basically the same
test enabling the script

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:39 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Do you even tried to enable it before writing this? Mine is epic version on the latest one and I did a comparison of the table on thread you post on that different forum and it didn't have any difference at all with the one I'm currently using. Different version doesn't mean it doesn't work.
inside the script basically the same
test enabling the script
Um? Of course I enabled it, what idiot wouldn't try that before posting?! I'm not a complete noob :)

I've downloaded the exact version that you listed here and it doesn't work for me. However, I am using CE 7.2 - Perhaps I need to update that.

There is an error listed on line 11: Showing that the code is invalid.
[Link]

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:50 pm

Um? Of course I enabled it, what idiot wouldn't try that before posting?! I'm not a complete noob :)

I've downloaded the exact version that you listed here and it doesn't work for me. However, I am using CE 7.2 - Perhaps I need to update that.
Hmm, not really sure then, it work on mine, probably the offset is different on your version. You can try use mine, mostly just slider. I tested it on the previous update and the latest version. The trigger is a bit dumb, you need to go into mycareer to populate the value.

Edit1: I didn't assume you're a noob but most of the time this basic things that make it doesn't work and I'm not psychic user to know what you did and didn't do.
Attachments
NBA2K21 test.CT
(67.2 KiB) Downloaded 518 times

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Hmm, not really sure then, it work on mine, probably the offset is different on your version. You can try use mine, mostly just slider. I tested it on the previous update and the latest version. The trigger is a bit dumb, you need to go into mycareer to populate the value.

Edit1: I didn't assume you're a noob but most of the time this basic things that make it doesn't work and I'm not psychic user to know what you did and didn't do.
Welp, apparently it's something on my end because even your version doesn't work :(

It gives an error stating: module not found "NBA2K21.exe" when I right click it like the other error I posted.

So, neither version of the table allows me to enable the sliders at all. Nothing happens when I click "Active".

EDIT: Oh and I am in career mode before I even turn on CE.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:11 pm
Wait, this thing happen before on one of my troubleshooting session. Try downgrading to CE 7.1 and use either table again.
You need to do some manual changing on opening the .ct using 7.1 in case you want to keep both or uninstall 7.2 and install 7.1.

Edit1: You can try PM me in-case it still doesn't work as it seems in-appropriate doing some troubleshooting on a thread.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Wait, this thing happen before on one of my troubleshooting session. Try downgrading to CE 7.1 and use either table again.
You need to do some manual changing on opening the .ct using 7.1 in case you want to keep both or uninstall 7.2 and install 7.1.
Ok, I opened up CE x64.exe and then I opened the table (rather than just clicking the table and having it open CE for me) and now I can enable the sliders.

Does this look correct now?!

[Link]

EDIT: When you click the table to have it open CE it doesn't seem to inject the new value for the NBA2K21.exe file. I think that is the problem.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:18 pm

Ok, I opened up CE x64.exe and then I opened the table (rather than just clicking the table and having it open CE for me) and now I can enable the sliders.

Does this look correct now?!

[Link]

EDIT: When you click the table to have it open CE it doesn't seem to inject the new value for the NBA2K21.exe file. I think that is the problem.
Yes, open from the CE is also one way. Unfortunately, I can't open the two image that you posted, so I can't tell for sure.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Yes, open from the CE is also one way. Unfortunately, I can't open the two image that you posted, so I can't tell for sure.
Oh? Sorry I don't post much on forums so not sure how to link images like you did earlier. I tried to click the Image icon and post the link but that didn't work either.

However, it does work now so everything seems great! I actually posted here in case anyone else has these issues they can read what we typed and fix it too :)

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!!

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:38 pm
notpikachu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Oh? Sorry I don't post much on forums so not sure how to link images like you did earlier. I tried to click the Image icon and post the link but that didn't work either.

However, it does work now so everything seems great! I actually posted here in case anyone else has these issues they can read what we typed and fix it too :)

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!!
No problem, glad to help :D . For the image part, you need to pick BBCode full and basically copy paste what below it in the post.
Something like this

isaiahice89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by isaiahice89 »

Is there anyone that can help me enable this script? I have been trying to for the longest and I still dont know how.

jabuljabul99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jabuljabul99 »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:52 pm
scythebro wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Sir can you reupload the zip file It's gone from there.
can you send another link pls i want to play offlinemode
Here:
[Link]