z Night of the Dead

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Night of the Dead

Post by Sigan »

dankew1 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:49 am
You know what just say you don't want to work on this project anymore. It's easy. Damn shame though because there was no other Unlimited Condition cheat around.
What kind of moron thinks this is the way to get what they want? Hey, shitbag, if you can't do it yourself, don't think that you can demand it from others. I'd create a script that fucks your game permanently for, "requests," like yours.

Your approach is not welcome in this community.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Sigan wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:46 am
dankew1 wrote:
You know what just say you don't want to work on this project anymore. It's easy. Damn shame though because there was no other Unlimited Condition cheat around.
What kind of moron thinks this is the way to get what they want? Hey, shitbag, if you can't do it yourself, don't think that you can demand it from others. I'd create a script that fucks your game permanently for, "requests," like yours.

Sorry I only deal with mature people I can't allow myself to fall to your butthurt level. Now if you check your eyes again and re-read my post you'll find I wasn't demanding him to update but to respond with some sort of closure, to not leave us hanging like that with no answer. Either sure I'll update this soon when I have time or sorry I don't feel like continuing this project anymore. But what can I say most people just love necro.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

dankew1 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:34 pm
Sigan wrote:
dankew1 wrote:

Sorry I only deal with mature people I can't allow myself to fall to your butthurt level. Now if you check your eyes again and re-read my post you'll find I wasn't demanding him to update but to respond with some sort of closure, to not leave us hanging like that with no answer. Either sure I'll update this soon when I have time or sorry I don't feel like continuing this project anymore. But what can I say most people just love necro.
You used a passive aggressive attempt to manipulate him. He decided people like you, that work that way, aren't worth dealing with. So, I appreciate that you only deal with mature people, but maybe if you acted more maturely the rest of us would accept you.

Necro or not, your example should be a sticky of the WRONG way to ask for help with something you don't know how to do

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Sigan wrote:

You used a passive aggressive attempt to manipulate him. He decided people like you, that work that way, aren't worth dealing with. So, I appreciate that you only deal with mature people, but maybe if you acted more maturely the rest of us would accept you.

Necro or not, your example should be a sticky of the WRONG way to ask for help with something you don't know how to do
Well, I honestly don't feel like explaining myself. But thanks for your kind words. However I'd like to politely ask that we end this conversation. Let's just leave it at you don't like people impolitely demanding stuff from others and I don't like being ignored. Have a nice day~

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

The irony of telling me you don't like being ignored, but then wanting to end the conversation once you have attention is not lost on me.

The funny thing? You deserve to be ignored. But, this thread deserves preservation and reflection by future posters