Crusader Kings III v1.7.1.0 Achievement Table - Updated 2022-09-15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thecosmicslug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III v1.5.0.2 Achievement Table - Updated 17-02-2022

Post by thecosmicslug »

I've been trying to edit the cheat table to work with the linux version of CK3, I Keep getting stuck at finding a static pointer though. I have been reading the update comments inside the cheat table but to be honest I feel a little lost.. has anyone else been working on converting the table to linux, or perhaps has a better understanding of how to turn a dynamic pointer into a re-usable static one?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReZpawner »

Love the table, but why on earth would you enable\disable devmode with numpad 0? And how do I remove this feature?

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

ReZpawner wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:13 am
Love the table, but why on earth would you enable\disable devmode with numpad 0? And how do I remove this feature?
I had some issues when it was F11 (it took seconds to enable/disable), and since I mostly use numpad for cheats since they are rarely used in games I picked that.

If you want to remove it, or change it, right-click on the entry in the table and select "Set/Change Hotkeys".

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Updated the achievement table to 1.5.1.1 and added progress pointers to culture era and tradition establishing.

ned_is_dead
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ned_is_dead »

Would it be possible to port the table over to the Linux version of the game?

At the moment I am only able to find addresses for Gold, Piety and other stuff via manual search. I am playing around with aobscan but with no luck. (noob here)

Iamnocheathonest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Iamnocheathonest »

Okay I'm a complete noob with cheat engine and am struggling to get anything working.
I'm using ce7.4 and the table updated for version 1.5.1.1 of the game and followed these steps
  1. Open Cheat Engine
  2. Load the table
  3. Select the game process via the PC button
But after this I don't see any addresses in the address window, though I'm not even certain if I'm supposed to see any, and I cannot check any of the options presented in the table.

I really have no idea where to go from this point.

EDIT:
I have noticed that I get the warning
Warning: Expected Process = ck3.exe
displayed when I click on the Crusader Kings III v1.5.1.1 Achievement Table option, which suggests to me that the CE is not actually managing to attach to the process.
I definitely clicked on the ck3.exe process, which appears in the process list as 00005318-ck3.exe

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Iamnocheathonest wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:29 am
displayed when I click on the Crusader Kings III v1.5.1.1 Achievement Table option, which suggests to me that the CE is not actually managing to attach to the process.
I definitely clicked on the ck3.exe process, which appears in the process list as 00005318-ck3.exe
That warning should pop up if the process does not have the name "ck3.exe", so it is strange that you see it if the process is selected before you enable the script.

Basically what I do, using cd7.4:
  1. Start CE
  2. Load table
  3. Start CK3 launcher
  4. Click "Play" (not "resume")
  5. Click "Select a process to open" in CE
  6. Select "Crusader Kings III" (in Application tab, or ck3.exe in process tab. You should see the "xxxxxxxxx-ck3.exe" to the right of the "save table" icon, just above the bar)
  7. Enable script.
  8. Enable Modded achievements.
  9. Enable other stuff as needed.
And you have attached to a process, otherwise you would get a message like "Warning: No process was selected", so I have no idea what is happening as long as the ck3.exe process is selected.

Iamnocheathonest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Namelessy wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:28 pm
Iamnocheathonest wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:29 am
That warning should pop up if the process does not have the name "ck3.exe", so it is strange that you see it if the process is selected before you enable the script.

Basically what I do, using cd7.4:
  1. Start CE
  2. Load table
  3. Start CK3 launcher
  4. Click "Play" (not "resume")
  5. Click "Select a process to open" in CE
  6. Select "Crusader Kings III" (in Application tab, or ck3.exe in process tab. You should see the "xxxxxxxxx-ck3.exe" to the right of the "save table" icon, just above the bar)
  7. Enable script.
  8. Enable Modded achievements.
  9. Enable other stuff as needed.
And you have attached to a process, otherwise you would get a message like "Warning: No process was selected", so I have no idea what is happening as long as the ck3.exe process is selected.
Yeah I'm not sure why the warning pops up, definitely strange.

But I have a feeling one or more of my security tools on windows is stopping CE working properly. I tried a tutorial I found that shows how to use the tool by running Solitaire, and I could not get anything working with that either, kept getting a message saying something about no readable memory or such.

I went over to try a similar process against ck3 on linux using a tool called PINCE and had better results, in that I could attach to the ck3 process and read memory, and flip the ironman button by changing values in memory. Unfortunately PINCE does not work completely, so I cannot read in the ct file, and although I managed to follow a bit of the hint inside the ct file to locate the ironman variable, I could not get any further to isolate the achievement button or checksum code, so I have hit a complete dead end.

I don't know of any other tools I can use on linux so looks like a no go for me.

Thanks for the reply though.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Iamnocheathonest wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:17 pm

I went over to try a similar process against ck3 on linux using a tool called PINCE and had better results, in that I could attach to the ck3 process and read memory, and flip the ironman button by changing values in memory. Unfortunately PINCE does not work completely, so I cannot read in the ct file, and although I managed to follow a bit of the hint inside the ct file to locate the ironman variable, I could not get any further to isolate the achievement button or checksum code, so I have hit a complete dead end.

I don't know of any other tools I can use on linux so looks like a no go for me.

If you are running ck3 in Linux, you could try this table. Although I think you had to add something to be able to run the scripts (I don't run Linux, so I have no clue).

Iamnocheathonest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Namelessy wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:32 pm
Iamnocheathonest wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:17 pm

If you are running ck3 in Linux, you could try this table. Although I think you had to add something to be able to run the scripts (I don't run Linux, so I have no clue).
Just to let you know, I resolved the client issues on both linux and windows with help from the CE devs.

Turns out that they changed the communication protocol which was a problem with my fresh linux ceserver build, but that lead me to the discovery that the Lazurus build system was building the i386 code. I changed the build target to 64bit 04 AVX and my newly built client worked perfectly in both windows and in wine on linux.

Still confused why their own binary ce 7.4 client would not work with my fresh build ceserver though, given they built it after they committed their communication protocol changes :?

So it's all good now, thanks for the help :D

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

1.6.0 just dropped. Please update if you can.

saraisafag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saraisafag »

Not working now.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Updated the achievement table, not thoroughly tested, but I probably won't have time until the weekend. Achievements and console are updated, and player char and selected char have been updated and the offsets seems to still match. The culture bit is not properly tested as I need to actually play the game a bit to test it (so, weekend). If anything isn't working, leave note and I will take a look at it then.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hello guys.. A help here.. Game been updated it seems... Thanks.. Struggle of iberia... Dlc

fitzwell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fitzwell »

Looks like the selected char isn't activating but player is. Both the console activation and achievement is working. Thanks Namelessy