Nexomon: Extinction [+12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RebelMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nexomon: Extinction [+12]

Post by RebelMods »

Store page:

Last version compatible: Patch 1

This table might not work with the latest version, but due to not having the original game, I can't make it fully compatible. So as soon as I'm able to get it, it'll be updated. Also, this is not a normal table, I'll be adding some cheats that are different from the usual tables.

- Infinite HP
Your Nexomon HP won't decrease. (To enable, double click the value and change Disabled to Enabled)

- Infinite ST
Your Nexomon ST won't decrease. (To enable, double click the value and change Disabled to Enabled)

- One Hit Kill
All enemies will die with 1 hit. Even if they blocked it, they will still die. (To enable, double click the value and change Disabled to Enabled)

- Experience Multiplier
All experience will be multiplied by the number of your choice. Default value is 1.

- Get Current Battle Settings
Get some settings of your current battle, like choosing if you can escape, capture the nexomon and a few more.

- Get Currencies
Get Coins, Diamonds and Tokens, and set them to whatever you want. (To use it, double click the value and change it accordingly to what you want to do. Get Currencies to get the current amount you have, or Set Currencies to set the current amount to what you chose.)

- Change Player Body
Change the current player body to any other character. Most are not fully animated in terms of movement, so the ones that are, will have [ANIMATED] next to their names. Also, this is REALLY glitchy, and it can mess up other character sprites if you change body lots of times on the same map, but a restart fixes it. Enable the 'Use this body everywhere' script so the body won't change back to the original one on map change.

- Teleport To Map
Teleport to other maps from the game. I haven't tested out every single map. I'm aware the some can freeze the game, making that if you have auto-save, your game won't load. To fix that, restart the game, enable the 'Fix Save' script, and when you load the save, you'll appear on the orphanage room.

- Remove Player Collision
The player won't have collision, so you'll be able to go through walls, and pretty much everything.

- Free Crafting
Core crafting will be free, you won't need any crystals to craft them. I'm not aware of any other kind of crafting in the game, so if there is, it may work for it too.

- Insta Capture Nexomon
Instantly capture Nexomons when pressing the capture key. No need for Nexotraps, no need for anything. Press it, and it will instantly show you that it has been captured.

- Get/Set First Nexomon Stats
Get and Set the stats of your first Nexomon in the team. That being Level/HP/ST/Attack/Defense/Speed/EXP/Skills... (To use it, double click the value from 'SET CHANGES', choose 'Get Stats', and then get in the Team menu. Once you do that, the stats will show. Edit them to whatever you like, set the value to 'Set Stats', and then go back to the menu, and then back into the team menu. And all stats will be set. As for skills, you don't need to do that, just change them and they will be automatically changed in the game.)
Update 1:
(September 3rd 2020)
- Added 'One Hit Kill' option.
- Added 'EXP Multiplier' option.
- Fixed 'Infinite HP' and 'Infinite ST' working only on the Nexomon on the first slot.
- Fixed 'Battle Settings' not getting updated properly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Nexomon Extinctionfrf.CT
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Last edited by RebelMods on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nexomon: Extinction [+10]

Post by dallezh »

Hey. You think you can split up the script for EXP? make exp share and exp multi their own script :)
Would also be nice if you included the already existing scripts on the request page :P

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I couldn't even tick the MAIN part. Also what's your steam region greenhouse? Maybe I could get you the game if I can find a cheap key for it.

nowork
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nowork »

Thank you for the table!
- Infinite HP/SP
works
Get Currencies
works. I'm able to edit my gold.
Getting stats works. Setting stats works too, but with a major glitch that my nexomon's skills disappear completely and white boxes appear in their place in the team menu, and in battle the skills are completely blank. I had to revert to an old save. I haven't even used the skills cheat in your table.
- Insta Capture Nexomon
Haven't had any luck with this. Or maybe I'm using it incorrectly.

As for the other cheats, I haven't really gone that far into the game, so I haven't tested them.

Also, it would be really nice of you if you could add an 'always cosmic encounter' cheat. Again, thanks a lot for the table.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

nowork wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:57 pm
Thank you for the table!
- Infinite HP/SP
works
Get Currencies
works. I'm able to edit my gold.
Getting stats works. Setting stats works too, but with a major glitch that my nexomon's skills disappear completely and white boxes appear in their place in the team menu, and in battle the skills are completely blank. I had to revert to an old save. I haven't even used the skills cheat in your table.
- Insta Capture Nexomon
Haven't had any luck with this. Or maybe I'm using it incorrectly.

As for the other cheats, I haven't really gone that far into the game, so I haven't tested them.

Also, it would be really nice of you if you could add an 'always cosmic encounter' cheat. Again, thanks a lot for the table.
I guess I'm the only one who can't get it to work (Cant even tick MAIN). Weird, you just attach it normally to the steam version right?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Saintwave wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:54 pm
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I couldn't even tick the MAIN part. Also what's your steam region greenhouse? Maybe I could get you the game if I can find a cheap key for it.
As the main post says on top. I'm using the 1.0 and it may not work on the latest versions. I don't have the original Steam version, so I can't update it so it works on that one. The moment I get it, I will.

And I'm aware of some of the problems that the table has. Like the Infinite HP only works on the Nexomon on your first slot, or the Battle Settings don't update properly. Those have been dealt with already and on the next table update, will be working properly, plus having some extra new options like One Hit Kill.

Saintwave
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saintwave »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:17 pm
Saintwave wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:54 pm
As the main post says on top. I'm using the 1.0 and it may not work on the latest versions. I don't have the original Steam version, so I can't update it so it works on that one. The moment I get it, I will.

And I'm aware of some of the problems that the table has. Like the Infinite HP only works on the Nexomon on your first slot, or the Battle Settings don't update properly. Those have been dealt with already and on the next table update, will be working properly, plus having some extra new options like One Hit Kill.
Ah my bad, thought 1.0 was the current version now. Thank you! (Just bought the game a few hours ago and I haven't checked, my bad)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nexomon: Extinction [+12]

Post by GreenHouse »

Table updated with fixes to the scripts not properly working, and added 2 new options: One Hit Kill and EXP multiplier.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:23 pm
Table updated with fixes to the scripts not properly working, and added 2 new options: One Hit Kill and EXP multiplier.
nice, would be nice if we got the exp share too, as it's own seperate cheat, and not combined with the exp multi like it is in the requested forums for this game. :)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

dallezh wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:30 pm
nice, would be nice if we got the exp share too, as it's own seperate cheat, and not combined with the exp multi like it is in the requested forums for this game. :)
What do you mean by exp share? How can you share exp?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:43 pm
dallezh wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:30 pm
What do you mean by exp share? How can you share exp?
If you look at the latest table in the request page, then the EXP multi script include an exp share that adds exp to all of your party instead of the monsters you have used in that battle
Spoiler
{ Game : Nexomon Extinction.exe
Version:
Date : 2020-08-31
Author : Gavin

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EXPShare_AOB,GameAssembly.dll,41 8B FF 41 8B CF 49) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,EXPShare_AOB)

label(code)
label(return)
label(expall)
label(partysum)
registersymbol(expall)
registersymbol(partysum)

newmem:
push rcx
mov rcx,[r12+10]
mov rcx,[rcx+10]
movsxd rcx,[rcx+18]
mov [partysum],ecx
cmp [expall],ecx
pop rcx
jge code
inc esi
cmp esi,[partysum]
jl @f
xor esi,esi
@@:
inc [expall]
jmp EXPShare_AOB-72
// jmp EXPShare_AOB-d4
code:
mov [expall],0
mov [partysum],0
mov edi,r15d
mov ecx,r15d
jmp return

expall:
dd 0
partysum:
dd 0

EXPShare_AOB:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(EXPShare_AOB)

aobscanmodule(ExpSum_AOB,GameAssembly.dll,F3 44 0F 2C E6) // should be unique
alloc(newmem1,$1000,ExpSum_AOB)

label(code1)
label(return1)

newmem1:
movss xmm6,dword ptr [rbp+10]
code1:
cvttss2si r12d,xmm6
jmp return1

ExpSum_AOB:
jmp newmem1
return1:
registersymbol(ExpSum_AOB)

aobscanmodule(EXPMultiplier_AOB,GameAssembly.dll,8D 14 30 45 33 C0 48 8D 4D 20) // should be unique
alloc(newmem2,$1000,EXPMultiplier_AOB)

label(code2)
label(return2)
label(expmult)
registersymbol(expmult)

newmem2:
imul esi,[expmult]
code2:
lea edx,[rax+rsi]
// imul edx,[expmult]
xor r8d,r8d
jmp return2

expmult:
dd 1

EXPMultiplier_AOB:
jmp newmem2
nop
return2:
registersymbol(EXPMultiplier_AOB)

[DISABLE]

EXPShare_AOB:
db 41 8B FF 41 8B CF

ExpSum_AOB:
db F3 44 0F 2C E6

EXPMultiplier_AOB:
db 8D 14 30 45 33 C0

unregistersymbol(EXPShare_AOB)
unregistersymbol(ExpSum_AOB)
unregistersymbol(EXPMultiplier_AOB)
unregistersymbol(expall)
unregistersymbol(partysum)
unregistersymbol(expmult)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(newmem1)
dealloc(newmem2)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "GameAssembly.dll"+25DD03

"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCD4: 0F 84 39 0A 00 00 - je GameAssembly.dll+25E713
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCDA: 4C 8B 05 7F 33 CE 01 - mov r8,[GameAssembly.dll+1F41060]
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCE1: 49 8B D6 - mov rdx,r14
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCE4: E8 57 AD F5 00 - call GameAssembly.dll+11B8A40
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCE9: 48 85 C0 - test rax,rax
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCEC: 0F 84 1B 0A 00 00 - je GameAssembly.dll+25E70D
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCF2: 4C 8B 05 07 60 CF 01 - mov r8,[GameAssembly.dll+1F53D00]
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCF9: 8B D6 - mov edx,esi
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCFB: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DCFE: E8 DD FA 18 01 - call GameAssembly.dll+13ED7E0
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD03: 41 8B FF - mov edi,r15d
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD06: 41 8B CF - mov ecx,r15d
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD09: 49 8B 5C 24 30 - mov rbx,[r12+30]
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD0E: 48 8B C3 - mov rax,rbx
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD11: 48 85 DB - test rbx,rbx
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD14: 0F 84 E7 09 00 00 - je GameAssembly.dll+25E701
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD1A: 66 0F 1F 44 00 00 - nop word ptr [rax+rax+00]
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD20: 3B 48 18 - cmp ecx,[rax+18]
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD23: 7D 50 - jnl GameAssembly.dll+25DD75
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD25: 45 33 C0 - xor r8d,r8d
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD28: 33 D2 - xor edx,edx
"GameAssembly.dll"+25DD2A: 48 8D 8D 90 00 00 00 - lea rcx,[rbp+00000090]
}

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

dallezh wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 pm
If you look at the latest table in the request page, then the EXP multi script include an exp share that adds exp to all of your party instead of the monsters you have used in that battle
I see. But is that something that you can do ingame? Or does that ENABLE it? Because I've seen that on the next patch they wanted to add that.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 pm
dallezh wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 pm
I see. But is that something that you can do ingame? Or does that ENABLE it? Because I've seen that on the next patch they wanted to add that.
Current patch doesn't have it, so you have to enable it for now

GRVTY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GRVTY »

I also have not been able to even tick the "Main" Check box I have downloaded the updated table but still I have the same issue. When I right click the script I get this error message thing that says

"<<The array of byte named get_ComputerExperienceReceived could not be found>>"

im not familiar with Cheat Engine like that to be able to tell what the even means. If this is because the updated table is still not updated to the current version of the game then sorry for wasting time.

Edit: Ignore this post. I now understand better after reading over everything again

devilangelsoul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by devilangelsoul »

hi i have problem with update 1,i not open main function. if i open the script , is say me that there is an error at line 139 and not compile it. how can do?

and why , with previous cheat table , when i modify the nexomon stat (atk, def and speed) i lost all moves????