Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-7

Post by HeathenGator »

acff wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:06 pm
Like I said, it doesn't work.

edit: I tried multiple times yesterday (maybe 30 times?). Today I tried about a dozen times, and then for some reason for the n-teenth time, it found the right one.

I would search for a value, unpause the game, check if the values match. Rinse, repeat.

So that progress value only works for that particular job. I had to redo my search for the next job. And I've tried about 20 times again with no luck on this next one.

I think there is some rounding going on, where I happened to have the exact value (x1000) in one search, and failed to pause the progress on an even number the rest of the time.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. For me exact value works, if it doesn't work for you try searching for a range of values, ±500 should be enough of a margin, but you may need more.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

HeathenGator wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:17 pm
acff wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:06 pm
Like I said, it doesn't work.

edit: I tried multiple times yesterday (maybe 30 times?). Today I tried about a dozen times, and then for some reason for the n-teenth time, it found the right one.

I would search for a value, unpause the game, check if the values match. Rinse, repeat.

So that progress value only works for that particular job. I had to redo my search for the next job. And I've tried about 20 times again with no luck on this next one.

I think there is some rounding going on, where I happened to have the exact value (x1000) in one search, and failed to pause the progress on an even number the rest of the time.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. For me exact value works, if it doesn't work for you try searching for a range of values, ±500 should be enough of a margin, but you may need more.
I figured it out. I searched by range. It isn't enough to multiply by 1000 because the displayed value is rounded or truncated. For example, the value I found was 965320, but the displayed value in game is 965.3.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

acff wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:19 pm
I figured it out. I searched by range. It isn't enough to multiply by 1000 because the displayed value is rounded or truncated. For example, the value I found was 965320, but the displayed value in game is 965.3.
I see. I guess I just got lucky with perfect modifiers on my chancellor.

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam | Updated: 2020-Sep-2

Post by saucefar »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:01 am
Griffihn wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:27 am
i'm not too good at tables but you could add this to your table (should you see fit): at +130, offset 24C is the stress pointer (dependent on your Active Player Character script), with a 2 Byte or 4 Byte data type. you can similarly make pointer for innovations and whatnot but since those require you to reach a specific age in order to find and test, that'll take a bit.
Not if you can find a date pointer and change that.
It'll take some searching, but I'm sure it's possible.
CK2 had one too. The formula is lost to me though.
It was something like: days since 3000BC, no leap years included.

That was useful for those idiotic 'play for 700 years' achievements.
I did the longest one, but the other time-played achievements required a specific start date, so f* that.
Wouldn't be the same without your tables, thanks.

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:24 am
Zenican wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:40 am
Maybe I'm just missing the option but is there a way to add perk points?

Thanks for the great cheat table either way
I use mod "Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu"

[Link]
lookup the internet if you don't know how to install (very simple).

danielyee wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:04 am
Hello great sifu..great creator table..and adm..friends..sir i wish to ask if any one can do an option god mode on the army..thanks
add more army in Army Regiment pointers about 9000 each per Regiment and you have a god force and don't forget to add siege weapon for faster destroy the wall = more chance of capture.
Thanks sir, took me a while to figure it out, I had already had the mod installed

But for anyone else having the same problem, you go to decisions and activate the cheat, then activate the "modifier menu" then its there in decisions

lucas182
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lucas182 »

Hey guys, has anyone found a way to change the DYNASTY HEAD to the player character?

This is really freaking frustrating and broken. I know you can edit the gamestate file in the saves, but that apparently causes some bugs.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir what mod is for army modifier..please..thanks

rizkythe13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkythe13 »

danielyee wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:09 pm
army spawner

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

rizkythe13 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:14 pm
danielyee wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:09 pm
army spawner
I have that mod install but I can't make it work.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

random question though can stats go above 100 or the game can only recognize only up to a 100?

boxingfan1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boxingfan1998 »

Anglican wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:48 pm
random question though can stats go above 100 or the game can only recognize only up to a 100?
I can get the stats to 127 before they go negative.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

boxingfan1998 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:11 pm
Anglican wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:48 pm
I can get the stats to 127 before they go negative.
127 base or 127 with modifiers like genius, intelligent so on and so forth?

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

I have to say without this table I would have dropped the game a while back. Instead, I'm now in my third generation and went from a single barony in Iceland to the Empire of Britannia. So thank you for the table!

I like the game has a bit less complexity compared to CKII, although I obviously miss a lot that I had gotten used to. Construction is also annoying since I have to click every county and instabuild only works for player holdings.

I just met an Adamite. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the character and there was a topless half-sister standing there proudly. She's also my Chancellor, they manage to cover the genital area with the Opinion counter. Funny stuff.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

Whisperer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:34 pm
I have to say without this table I would have dropped the game a while back. Instead, I'm now in my third generation and went from a single barony in Iceland to the Empire of Britannia. So thank you for the table!

I like the game has a bit less complexity compared to CKII, although I obviously miss a lot that I had gotten used to. Construction is also annoying since I have to click every county and instabuild only works for player holdings.

I just met an Adamite. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the character and there was a topless half-sister standing there proudly. She's also my Chancellor, they manage to cover the genital area with the Opinion counter. Funny stuff.
Really? insta build works on my vassals too or are you talking about the debug instabuild thing? I agree with the clicking thing, that shit gets old real fast.

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

i hate how much clicking this game has as well. and having to move the mouse everywhere to click another button to see traits or whatever. Thanks everyone for the debug mode, being able to play with mods that fixes this unfinished game and still get achievements is godsent. i'd definitely have dropped it by now if it weren.t for this. lastly, and update on my dynasty... it had over 12k living members by the end of the game after i gave only a handful of family members high fertility in the beginning. so yea, don't do that, it slows the game to crap. it was taking like 2 seconds for each day at max speed near the end. and the stupid game didn't give me the achievement to reach 1453 because it's frigging bugged as expected.