Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KingApin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.10.- | Updated: 2023-Aug-27

Post by KingApin »

Can this work on 1.10.2? I tried using the Army, Siege and Man-at-Arms regimen cheats and it wont work. Everytime I edit it, it turns back to the old value

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ChibilCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChibilCK »

Hi! Thank you a lot for this table!

I'm having a problem and I dont know if its a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

It happens when I try to change a trait.
For exemple, I have the value '12 : education_stewardship_3' and try to change it to '13 : education_stewardship_4' and get the error: "The value 14 : education_stewardship_4 could not be parsed"

It happens with any trait I put, even if I put only the code 'education_stewardship_4' without the 13:

Can someone help me with this, please?

Thanks

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

You shouldn't generally be typing anything in and should be just selecting items in the list either with dropdown or the mouse wheel. I dont see this problem. I probably should mark it as only selecting valid options and not allow typing. It sounds somewhat like you have typed something that is not in the options list and it objects. Or that you have an old copy of the list or something. Off hand don't know what is going wrong.

Skirmisher10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skirmisher10 »

This is a really great table, thanks a lot.

There is only one thing I am missing. Is there a way to implement a de jure modifier on the kingdom and empire levels? I only found the "Last selected holding" options up until the duchy level.

Specifically, I don't want to wait 100 years until a kingdom de jure drifts into my empire from another.

I hope it's possible!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Skirmisher10 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:04 pm
This is a really great table, thanks a lot.

There is only one thing I am missing. Is there a way to implement a de jure modifier on the kingdom and empire levels? I only found the "Last selected holding" options up until the duchy level.

Specifically, I don't want to wait 100 years until a kingdom de jure drifts into my empire from another.

I hope it's possible!
Sorry only have "Title Integration Progress" at barony which is closest value and has similarly long time scales but as I recall does not quite cover de jure drifts to my recollection. Those were tricky enough to find.

This is probably save game hackable but that is not for the feint of heart.

Crusader
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crusader »

Thank you for your hard work doing this.

traplorrd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by traplorrd »

thanks for making these tables and updates :)

Frac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frac »

Hi
Thanks so much for your tables I used so many times. :)
I just start replaying CK3 before the Persia patch and it seems I cannot get the table to work anymore. Last version I used was 1.8 so I downloaded this one, but whenever I try, it does not seem to identify any character. Does it work with 1.10.2? Did anything change compeltely and that I miss besides having spent long time looking for the issue? I use CE 7.5 public. I open the table but when I want to check a character, even the main one, it does not find it... Any idea what could go wrong?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Frac wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:24 pm
Any idea what could go wrong?
it works with 1.10.2 at least for me. There is probably an infinite number of things that can go wrong. The main ones being the scripts do not find addresses. Under Table Settings there is _PointerCodeLocations that needs to be activated when the main table is activated if its not then right clicking on it will show an error if it failed to activate with a little clue where to look (also applies to the selected character option). Other tables can interfere with this table if we use the same addresses for anything.

Main character pointer we used was removed so we only look at selected character so someone needs to be active on right side to find that pointer. When you tab out if you do not have 2 screens then make sure you are not losing selection.

Frac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frac »

Thanks a lot for having taken the time to respond to me ! Really appreciate it !
It actually helped a lot as it is working ! I was not used to the selected character system and I was loosing the selection somehow I guess. Stupid of me to not have though about it while going through the my google search on it. When you are used to dos omething one way, you have a hard time questionning your process.
Again. Thanks for the time you spend to make our gaming experience better. :)

Lbrbx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lbrbx »

Hi, with the new update when I want to cope/paste DNA, it's telling me that the pointers.array lenght does not match. Any idea how to change the script to make it work again?

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Lbrbx wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 pm
Hi, with the new update when I want to cope/paste DNA, it's telling me that the pointers.array lenght does not match. Any idea how to change the script to make it work again?
Just an initial test, so buyer beware etc, etc, but it seems most of the pointers are shifted by 8 bytes again.
So if you change:

Code: Select all

local addr = getAddressSafe('[[pSelectedCharacter]+128+8]')
local loff1 = getAddressSafe('[pSelectedCharacter]+130+8')
local loff2 = getAddressSafe('[pSelectedCharacter]+134+8')
to

Code: Select all

local addr = getAddressSafe('[[pSelectedCharacter]+128+10')
local loff1 = getAddressSafe('[pSelectedCharacter]+130+10')
local loff2 = getAddressSafe('[pSelectedCharacter]+134+10')
You might get lucky. Same for Gold etc, change the first offset from 170 to 178.
This is, again, just initial testing I found when updating my table. I might be off on where to add the 8 on the LUA thing.

Seiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seiku »

Hey there! Ck3 just go a new update! I was hoping we can get an update on the table as well????? The scripts are not working as it used to be. Thanks!

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

TheMaestro55555
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheMaestro55555 »

+1