Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EndofLine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.8.0 | Updated: 2022-Dec-02

Post by EndofLine »

tfigment wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:42 am
1.9.0.2 broke nearly everything at first glance so this is going to take time. Please refrain from complaining that the 1.8.0 table does not work anymore. Hopefully it should be self evident why.

I'm undecided how much I really want to update the table at this time. If I'm bored I may look at it over the weekend but this could easily drag out or be the straw that breaks the camels back on updates. I don't really want to spend half the day fixing the table unless I actually am going to play the game which I currently am not planning on. (working contributions that fix it would be welcome)
If it helps root character is just the same as selected character, so root character it not needed bin it.
Cheat scripts include istant seige and max regiment size, so we don't actually need last selected seige/ man-at-arms regiment tabs.
I think all would agree a cut down table is better than no table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EndofLine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EndofLine »

If they didn't change how the console worked all we'd need was the good old work in iornman script

tesla7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tesla7 »

EndofLine wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:21 pm
tfigment wrote:
1.9.0.2 broke nearly everything at first glance so this is going to take time. Please refrain from complaining that the 1.8.0 table does not work anymore. Hopefully it should be self evident why.

I'm undecided how much I really want to update the table at this time. If I'm bored I may look at it over the weekend but this could easily drag out or be the straw that breaks the camels back on updates. I don't really want to spend half the day fixing the table unless I actually am going to play the game which I currently am not planning on. (working contributions that fix it would be welcome)
If it helps root character is just the same as selected character, so root character it not needed bin it.
Cheat scripts include istant seige and max regiment size, so we don't actually need last selected seige/ man-at-arms regiment tabs.
I think all would agree a cut down table is better than no table.
Absolutely

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1 Update please

giddysie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giddysie »

+1 update please, experts

Qba616
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qba616 »

+1 update please

blackadder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackadder »

tfigment wrote:

The only aspect i use is the DNA import/export. I know this is the case for a lot of people. I would happily keep this upto date, i'm a quick learner I just don't know how it's done. If anyone is willing to send me a message with instructions, or video i will get on it and keep it updated each update. CK3 is the only game i really play. Essentially it will just be a DNA import/export table only which might be underwhelming but i can atleast ensure it is kept upto date within 24 hours of any update.

any help, guidance would be really appreciated. I know there are CE tutorials out there but i have no intention in learning the ins and outs, i just need the contextual use for the purpose of DNA import/export.

Thanks

dustbeen43
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dustbeen43 »

+1 update please

vajrapani
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vajrapani »

blackadder wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 6:32 am
tfigment wrote:

The only aspect i use is the DNA import/export. I know this is the case for a lot of people. I would happily keep this upto date, i'm a quick learner I just don't know how it's done. If anyone is willing to send me a message with instructions, or video i will get on it and keep it updated each update. CK3 is the only game i really play. Essentially it will just be a DNA import/export table only which might be underwhelming but i can atleast ensure it is kept upto date within 24 hours of any update.

any help, guidance would be really appreciated. I know there are CE tutorials out there but i have no intention in learning the ins and outs, i just need the contextual use for the purpose of DNA import/export.

Thanks
Same here, I only use the DNA import/export
+1 update please

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Guys, chill out, he said he'd take care of it when he had time. Everyone has their own life, not just games and games :lol:

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here is a work in progress for 1.9.0.3. It is very much not completed or well tested. I've done basic validation and seems ok for now. The rest will be worked on over time.

Please keep comments useful about this table as its unfinished. It may crash your game and pointers may be incorrect so I would stick to what you can verify is correct in your game.

Edit: Updated for 1.9.0.4. More fixes. May be close to final version. Looking unlikely that will fix the remaining scripts.

Edit: Removed WIP tables. See first page for up to date table.
Last edited by tfigment on Thu May 18, 2023 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

spazzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spazzer »

Even if this is a WIP, I'm grateful for the table.

Neobleak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neobleak »

Thank you tfigment !!

rogerius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rogerius »

tfigment wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 12:31 am
Here is a work in progress for 1.9.0.3. It is very much not completed or well tested. I've done basic validation and seems ok for now. The rest will be worked on over time.

Please keep comments useful about this table as its unfinished. It may crash your game and pointers may be incorrect so I would stick to what you can verify is correct in your game.
Thanks you sincerely! Here are some errors that I just found:
1. Debug Mode cannot work;
2. The value of "Life Style" is garbled;

chen139886
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chen139886 »

thank you very much