Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.5.0.1 | Updated: 2022-Feb-14

Post by Shona »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:55 am
matt1713 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:33 am
Just wanted to report in and say:
I'm slightly impressed/horrified by the use of the table that way. I would not have considered that. I dont think the table actually does anything wrong to my surprise. You should not be freezing the trait count. My best guess is that the number of traits are varying and you end up with duplicates in a list or something. A crash is far more likely though if you are freezing the trait count and the max traits is less than the length. You would just be trashing memory which would be cause for crash. If you are just hitting the update button I dont think it should cause crashes at least I could not reproduce that behavior.
Max Traits, changed since the Update in the Table.
Before we had the Max Traits a Charakter can have, but since the Update we only see the Number of Traits a Charakter currently have. So if he know tries to copy the Traits it crash because he did not see that the Max Traits is different.

Could be that they changed something in the game so we can't change the number of Traits anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dogetothemoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dogetothemoon »

How do i use dynasty house cheat to change traits? When i click on it nothing happens. Help, please.
nvm, found it, feeling stupid now.

bigyip69WEED
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigyip69WEED »

do you think it would be possible to grab the old age prowess loss with ce? would be nice to be able to get rid of that without save editing

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

bigyip69WEED wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:25 pm
do you think it would be possible to grab the old age prowess loss with ce?
Change birthdate of the character...

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Random question but is there any way to make reforming culture much faster?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Shona wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:35 pm
Before we had the Max Traits a Charakter can have, but since the Update we only see the Number of Traits a Charakter currently have. So if he know tries to copy the Traits it crash because he did not see that the Max Traits is different.

Could be that they changed something in the game so we can't change the number of Traits anymore.
You are probably right. What I have noticed is that most arrays are allocated exactly to the used length. I think in the past they would over-allocate (so like round up from 17 to 20 or something ) which is reasonably general strategy but is actually very wasteful. Traits dont change that often per character so having N additional slots is using a lot of memory over so many people. That is probably why it worked. I guess I can try to figure out how to resize traits from code like I did in Expeditions Rome though will be harder and I'm not really that motivated so will just see if its easy or not.
Anglican wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 pm
In the current table, no. I'll take a quick look but I dont remember where this was done. Its not like the title integration as I recall. I think you can just change the culture ID directly on the province/county if you know the ID as I recall. Someone was mentioning that I got it flipped with faith id at one point.
dogetothemoon wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:37 pm
How do i use dynasty house cheat to change traits? When i click on it nothing happens. Help, please.
nvm, found it, feeling stupid now.
I dont think its a stupid question. There are Legacies/Traits directly on Dynasty House and I didn't expose them directly. You can presumably use the renown to add more to spend which I guess is what you figured out.
Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:30 pm
If it is possible to make any requests, is there any chance to figure out how to change holding type without save-editing? I'm sick and tired of AI building 3rd castle in a 6-holding province. Save-editing this is tedious, while using existing option to edit highlighted holding crashes the game (despite it having a field for holding type and its "name").
This is probably harder than the other ones. I expose the string more as guidance of what you are looking at not for you to change. Cannot make table entries readonly and I dont want to have to mark everything as do not edit. Presumably what needs to happen is to change the "type" pointer which is not directly exposed. Normally the string is part of the Building or Holding type. Still sounds risky. If you can get the holding type pointer from something you want to copy then you can just swap the pointer I suspect.
Last edited by tfigment on Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Shona wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:35 pm
Spoiler
tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:55 am
matt1713 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:33 am
Just wanted to report in and say:
I'm slightly impressed/horrified by the use of the table that way. I would not have considered that. I dont think the table actually does anything wrong to my surprise. You should not be freezing the trait count. My best guess is that the number of traits are varying and you end up with duplicates in a list or something. A crash is far more likely though if you are freezing the trait count and the max traits is less than the length. You would just be trashing memory which would be cause for crash. If you are just hitting the update button I dont think it should cause crashes at least I could not reproduce that behavior.
Sorry for the late reply, I may be misinterpreting what you're saying here but in the table there's the Max Traits (DO NOT CHANGE) value and then there's Max Traits (Must be less or equal to Max Traits). I at first used only the Max Traits (Must be e.....) locked in (along with the trait list). However once I experienced a CTD trying that I tried to change the Max Traits (DO NOT CHANGE) as well (regardless of the warning). This too unfortunately resulted in a CTD.

Also, @tfigment: Is there the possibility of making culture TRADITIONS have a table as well like the Innovations? I.E. have a "last moused over culture tradition" script to accompany the existing "mouse over last culture innovation" script.

Also Also: Is the "last selected man-at-arms regiment" script supposed to be working or is it still under development? I ask as it does not appear to be working for me, though it could be due to a mod that expands on house guards.
Last edited by matt1713 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

matt1713 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:56 am
Sorry for the late reply, I may be misinterpreting what you're saying here but in the table there's the Max Traits (DO NOT CHANGE) value and then there's Max Traits (Must be less or equal to Max Traits). I at first used only the Max Traits (Must be e.....) locked in (along with the trait list). However once I experienced a CTD trying that I tried to change the Max Traits (DO NOT CHANGE) as well (regardless of the warning). This too unfortunately resulted in a CTD.
Yes sounds right. The Max length is the length of data allocated to store the values by the game. You cannot exceed that without causing problems. The other length is the amount actually used. In the past the actually used was less than max in a lot of cases so you could sometimes add a few traits by increasing the current length to match max length. In the current version of the game it seems to alwasy make the max and the current length match so adding traits is not possible this way. I will look into seeing if I can trick the game into allocating more space and increase max length.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

15-Feb: v43
Features:
  • AddTrait feature to Selected Character allows adding traits by ID
  • Added Progress on Council tasks such as promote culture
  • Added Pointer to Holding Type for people that want to change holding manually (users are responsible for own edits)
  • Demense Size Override cheat function added. Advance 1 day to observe change. Override is not saved into game files.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:45 am
15-Feb: v43
Features:
  • AddTrait feature to Selected Character allows adding traits by ID
  • Added Progress on Council tasks such as promote culture
  • Added Pointer to Holding Type for people that want to change holding manually (users are responsible for own edits)
  • Demense Size Override cheat function added. Advance 1 day to observe change. Override is not saved into game files.
I got a question :D I always wonder what Last Faith do? Can i change some faith options or it's just for fun? Because I try change some option but this don't give me any feedback :|

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:49 am
I expose the string more as guidance of what you are looking at not for you to change.
Well it still allowed me to at least un-fuck mishandled buildings in city holdings, so it's still a big help, even if unintentional ;)
tfigment wrote:
If you can get the holding type pointer from something you want to copy then you can just swap the pointer I suspect.
Will try that after work and report my findings
tfigment wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:45 am
DEFINITELY will try after work! Thanks even for this, regardless of results!

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

xspeed wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:02 am
I got a question :D I always wonder what Last Faith do? Can i change some faith options or it's just for fun? Because I try change some option but this don't give me any feedback :|
As far as I understand it, it's a history entry. The game keeps track of things like that mostly for the sake of it. It's a feature in PDX games since at least EU3, where you had a full record of how the province changed hands, cores, what was build and what countries besieged it, just because. I can't recall any feature of CK3 keeping track of what was your previous faith. There MIGHT be some sort of debuff for the people of your previous faith after you make a conversion, but I'm not sure

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

tfigment wrote:
Anglican wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 pm
In the current table, no. I'll take a quick look but I dont remember where this was done. Its not like the title integration as I recall. I think you can just change the culture ID directly on the province/county if you know the ID as I recall. Someone was mentioning that I got it flipped with faith id at one point.
This is new to the game and I sometimes forgot that cheat table makers rarely manage to play to enjoy the game from time to time :( Thanks for all your hard work.

This is what I'm talking about though. You can add traditions to your established Culture if you are the culture head and it takes time like title integration and council task.

FolioNov9m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FolioNov9m »

Clarify me please, in v1.4.4 your table had amazing godmode script for player's armies.
Is it existing in 1.5.0.1 ? I see Army and Army Unit in menu, but looks like there is no this feature?

Many thanks in advance!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

FolioNov9m wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:06 pm
Clarify me please, in v1.4.4 your table had amazing godmode script for player's armies.
Is it existing in 1.5.0.1 ? I see Army and Army Unit in menu, but looks like there is no this feature?

Many thanks in advance!
Maybe you are thinking of Recifense's table or CompactDisc's. My table had and still has "Cheat Scripts =>" to the restore to Max Regiment Size option which restores regiment size every month but its not a no damage / no loss cheat. Normally my tables are mostly pointer tables to look at and tweak values and not god mode options.
Anglican wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:00 pm
This is what I'm talking about though. You can add traditions to your established Culture if you are the culture head and it takes time like title integration and council task.
Not familiar with this feature. I've not played the game seriously in probably a year. Currently do not have the itch so not sure if/when I will get around to this.
xspeed wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:02 am
Frequently I add features like faith or Maa or secrets not sure what value there will actually be until I explore more. Faith is there in part just so I can see the ID and name together to be honest. Was hoping you could do more with it like make changes some times it possible but sometimes it takes yet more work that I dont want to bother with. I will just leave things in rather than remove as you can just not use it if its not useful.
Last edited by tfigment on Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.