Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cheatsmcgee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.8.0 | Updated: 2022-Dec-02

Post by cheatsmcgee »

Thanks for your work, tfigment!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EndofLine
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EndofLine »

tfigment wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 12:31 am
Here is a work in progress for 1.9.0.3. It is very much not completed or well tested. I've done basic validation and seems ok for now. The rest will be worked on over time.

Please keep comments useful about this table as its unfinished. It may crash your game and pointers may be incorrect so I would stick to what you can verify is correct in your game.
Thank you for the update

insanire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanire »

tfigment wrote:
Here is a work in progress for 1.9.0.3. It is very much not completed or well tested. I've done basic validation and seems ok for now. The rest will be worked on over time.

Please keep comments useful about this table as its unfinished. It may crash your game and pointers may be incorrect so I would stick to what you can verify is correct in your game.
I have not played ck3 since your 1.6.1 Table so I am not sure if it that issue already existed back then, but if you change the base stats it does change them as intended, but the overall calculation is not being updated.

To give an example:
Base Intrigue = 5 Modified Base Intrigue = 10
Ambitious +1 Ambitious +1
Trusting -2 => Trusting -2
Assistance from Spuse +1 Assistance from Spuse +1
Total = 5 Total = 5 (Total should be 10 now, but is not being updated)

You can correct it manually by just setting the Modified Stats, but seeing how the other values, like traits, gold, piety etc. auto update it seems like something is missing with the character stats

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

rogerius wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am
Thanks you sincerely! Here are some errors that I just found:
1. Debug Mode cannot work;
2. The value of "Life Style" is garbled;
Debug Mode is fine. Change 0 to 1.
Life style is actually wrong. Change +138 to +170. Will fix in next update.
insanire wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:54 am
I have not played ck3 since your 1.6.1 Table so I am not sure if it that issue already existed back then, but if you change the base stats it does change them as intended, but the overall calculation is not being updated.
...snip...
You can correct it manually by just setting the Modified Stats, but seeing how the other values, like traits, gold, piety etc. auto update it seems like something is missing with the character stats
It always worked this way. Base stats are indeed mostly useless. They are there so I show them but its what the game actually has and this just shows it. I don't trigger any recalculations since I have no idea how its done in the game and dont really care to fix it.

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

They are not useless. I change them on Root character so base is for example 50. And then, they are modified by traits. It affects cultural innovation speed progression, among others. If you set modified stats to 50 then no matter what traits you have, it will always be 50.

Like to play it that way.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

insanire wrote:

To give an example:

Haven't played in a while, but I have a vague recollection that if you change the base values, you need to wait until the next pulse that checks them (not sure if it is the month, yearly or some other pulse), before it updates the calculated values.

At least when I changed them it took a little while before they got updated (I thought I had found the wrong offsets) when I needed that one extra domain limit :)

So I think they can be changed, and taken into account "in a bit".

IWH_Yoruichi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IWH_Yoruichi »

How use cheat on gold?

insanire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanire »

Namelessy wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 8:32 am
insanire wrote:

To give an example:

Haven't played in a while, but I have a vague recollection that if you change the base values, you need to wait until the next pulse that checks them (not sure if it is the month, yearly or some other pulse), before it updates the calculated values.

At least when I changed them it took a little while before they got updated (I thought I had found the wrong offsets) when I needed that one extra domain limit :)

So I think they can be changed, and taken into account "in a bit".
Ah it is fine then if the game does it on its own at some point.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

insanire wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Ah it is fine then if the game does it on its own at some point.
Just tested it, and it re-calculated on the monthly pulse (tested it twice, and just after the month changed the modified value was recalculated to include my changed base value)

Yurez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yurez »

Hello tfigment! First of all - many thanks for your work, truly appreciate that sir. And second: you added the "debug mode on" in ironman console and it works HOWEVER it still prevents from gaining in-game achievements (just like in the regular play mode - in case someone didn't know they added the option of achivements there too in the 1.9+). Would be terrific if you fix that.

Once again - tnx alot for the effort!

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Yurez wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Hello tfigment! First of all - many thanks for your work, truly appreciate that sir. And second: you added the "debug mode on" in ironman console and it works HOWEVER it still prevents from gaining in-game achievements (just like in the regular play mode - in case someone didn't know they added the option of achivements there too in the 1.9+). Would be terrific if you fix that.

Once again - tnx alot for the effort!
Just to tout my own horn, you can use this table to enable achievements while using console command. If you load tfigments table first, then this table, select "yes" when CE asks if you want to combine them. You can run both table at once, at least most functions. It is what I usually do :)

Insane_Laughter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Insane_Laughter »

New Update 1.9.0.4 got released, when using that update and the Last Selected Holding script in TFigment 1.9.0.3 Table v59 table, the game crashes.

rogerius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rogerius »

tfigment wrote:

In 1.9.0.4, "Last Selected Holding" cannot work either. It is shown that "Error in line 100: This instruction cannot be compiled."

rogerius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rogerius »

tfigment wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 1:28 am
rogerius wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am
Thanks you sincerely! Here are some errors that I just found:
1. Debug Mode cannot work;
2. The value of "Life Style" is garbled;
Debug Mode is fine. Change 0 to 1.
Life style is actually wrong. Change +138 to +170. Will fix in next update.
insanire wrote:
...snip...
It always worked this way. Base stats are indeed mostly useless. They are there so I show them but its what the game actually has and this just shows it. I don't trigger any recalculations since I have no idea how its done in the game and dont really care to fix it.
Thanks! I tried to fix the problem, and it work! In 1.9.0.4, it seems that some addresses also change. For now, I know that "Trait List" and "Last Holding" cannot work normally.

giddysie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giddysie »

Thank you for your lovely work tfigment