Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.4.2 | Updated: 2021-Jun-22

Post by Namelessy »

Nuyuu wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:19 am
1.4.4: Both culture options' progress values are uneditable.
Haven't tried the "Last Selected Culture Innovation", but the "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" works like a charm. Moused over a couple of innovations (the one with the heads fascination, and one that isn't started) and set both of them to 50. Updated fine.

Assuming those are the ones you meant, that is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Last Selected CI works. You must be ruler and have control to make selection changes also has to not be 100%. Mouse over was added because this confuses people less but easier to mouse over wrong thing

Nuyuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nuyuu »

I have, no idea what went wrong and where, re-downloaded the table, reset my pc and it works again, sorry for the hassle :/

Zol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zol »

Any chance of a god mode / immortal army option?

Doesn't seem to be a console command for it either.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Zol wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:47 am

I tend to do pointer tables not god mode tables but there is a force resupply for army which is close but acknowledge its not the same. Recifense generally does better tables for this kind of thing so you might check that table.

Zol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zol »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:20 am
Zol wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:47 am

I tend to do pointer tables not god mode tables but there is a force resupply for army which is close but acknowledge its not the same. Recifense generally does better tables for this kind of thing so you might check that table.
Thx for the reply - understand :)

His (Recifiense) table does indeed have the code in question, it just doesn't work for the current game version. I'll wait for him to hopefully update and in the meantime trying to figure out how his table actually works.

CkopcOo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CkopcOo »

How can I determine the Shield ID I need when I want to change the coat of arms of my house, and not iterate over the value randomly?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

CkopcOo wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:56 pm
How can I determine the Shield ID I need when I want to change the coat of arms of my house, and not iterate over the value randomly?
Honestly edit the save game may be easier. They are zip files that you can unpack. id is coat_of_arms_id in dynasty which maps to coat_of_arms list. Not really fun to dive into.

In the UI, you can use "+E4" on the Last Selected Dynasty to get Shield ID of the dynasty if that is what you are looking for.

CkopcOo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CkopcOo »

You do not understand me. I mean, when you create a cadet house, the shield of the house is divided into 4 parts, two parts are a drawing of the coat of arms of the old dynasty and the other two parts of the coat of arms are a drawing of your main county, randomly going over Shield ID in the find root character of the dynasty howse I found the necessary coat of arms so that the coat of arms of the house began drawing the coat of arms of the county, but all this is a random selection, I am looking for a way to know in advance how much to enter for the coat of arms I need. It would be better if the paradox was made by the general change of the coat of arms, then there would be no need to engage in such a quest, and the vanilla coats of arms of cadet houses, divided into 4 drawings, wildly hurt the eyes ...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

CkopcOo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:41 am
You do not understand me. ....
You are correct I dont understand. I've never created a cadet house in game. Those numbers are likely just indexes probably of the textures which I think are dynamic. I dont think coat of arms save those numbers to lookup instead it keeps a list of texture filenames. I think I understand better but not sure I know how to help.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Had a game where a popular uprising one in one of my neighboring kingdoms, and they managed to win. They got a horrible neon pink land color (looks like debug color), which led me down a little trip to try and change it to something more sane. For anyone wanting to edit that, the ARGB value is in CLandedTitle + 40.

Put this under the "Title Integration ID" cheatentry:

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
                  <ID>26126</ID>
                  <Description>"Title Color (ARGB)"</Description>
                  <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
                  <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
                  <Address>+40</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
You will need to force a refresh after changing it (right click one some other country and it should update).

Lololmaorofl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lololmaorofl »

It doesn't work for me. Stops responding when I click X

Khofax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khofax »

Is this still being supported? any updates for CK3 1.4.4 coming? Thanks for your work anyways!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Khofax wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:22 pm
Is this still being supported? any updates for CK3 1.4.4 coming? Thanks for your work anyways!
The 1.4.2 versions should still work for 1.4.4.

BrokeIt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BrokeIt »

I do hope this is the correct place to ask since Google failed to help me. I'm new to Cheat Engine, so bear with me.

So uh ... my debt in-game is horrendous. I tried setting it to 0 via CE. Before, that worked just fine and I was able to get out of debt. Now, however, it displays "-8589874592" when I hover over the gold icon on my character sheet. I read up on how CK3 handles gold and once I saw stuff such as "(2^15)", my brain quit - I'm super bad if it comes to mathematics.

Is there any way to get rid of that ridiculous debt? It's an Ironman savegame, so debug console's not an option I guess. I'd be perfectly happy if someone could tell me how to just set that value to at least +1 gold.

If this isn't the right place to ask please let me know!