Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam | Updated: 2020-Sep-2

Post by tfigment »

@rlurking : Thanks was looking for the debug console flag a while ago and gave up and moved on to other things.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

rlurking wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 am
Looks like this is the place to dump CK3 info.

ck3.exe+29B1BF0 is the base address of the structure containing ironman flag & the integrity/checksum flag
+F9 = checksum/integrity, 0 disables achievements
+FA = ironman, 0 disables ironman
  • The +F9 check seems to be a rollup of all the different checks that are done (mod checksum, save file modification, debug mode enabled) that were independent flags in CK2
ck3.exe+29B076A is the debug/console enabled flag (normally enable by setting -debug_mode as a flag in a shortcut to the exe)
  • Unlike in CK2, running console commands does not flip the integrity switch, instead it only checks against the debug/console enabled flag.
There is a whole list of checks, I'm currently writing a debug-mode switch for in-game use and an achievement-with-mods function.
These are only part of the whole list.

ck3.exe+29B1BF0 is indeed base, but these are all the checks with what I think they do:
+ F8*, Checksum during startup
+ F9, Checksum during gameplay, regular checks for integrity
+ FA*, Ironman check during startup
+ FB, Perhaps savegame integrity or steam check? It has to be set to 1 in order for the achievements to work.
+ 100*, Possibly Ruler Designer? (It hasn't been implemented yet). Value should be 0 for achievements.

*These get reset to 0 before entering the main menu by the game itself.

The debug pointer (ck3.exe+29B076A) alters the checksum, so it's linked to +F9 and +F8 for that reason.

Edit: By manually setting all these pointers and overwriting the debug check in the checksum I can now get achievements with debug mode and mods active (and with the rules mod I just made you can also change game rules). Now I just need to make sure I replace every necessary function and we're all set :D
Last edited by CompactDisc on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:04 am
rlurking wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36 am
Looks like this is the place to dump CK3 info.

ck3.exe+29B1BF0 is the base address of the structure containing ironman flag & the integrity/checksum flag
+F9 = checksum/integrity, 0 disables achievements
+FA = ironman, 0 disables ironman
  • The +F9 check seems to be a rollup of all the different checks that are done (mod checksum, save file modification, debug mode enabled) that were independent flags in CK2
ck3.exe+29B076A is the debug/console enabled flag (normally enable by setting -debug_mode as a flag in a shortcut to the exe)
  • Unlike in CK2, running console commands does not flip the integrity switch, instead it only checks against the debug/console enabled flag.
There is a whole list of checks, I'm currently writing a debug-mode switch for in-game use and an achievement-with-mods function.
These are only part of the whole list.

ck3.exe+29B1BF0 is indeed base, but these are all the checks with what I think they do:
+ F8*, Checksum during startup
+ F9, Checksum during gameplay, regular checks for integrity
+ FA*, Ironman check during startup
+ FB, No idea yet, but it has to be set to 1 in order for the achievements to work.
+ 100*, No idea yet, but it has to be set to 0 in order for the achievements to work.
The lower 2 checks might be a check for alterations in the save file and whether steam is running or not, but I'm still testing.

*These get set to 0 before entering the main menu.

The debug pointer (ck3.exe+29B076A) alters the checksum, so it's linked to +F9 and +F8 for that reason.
Any chance you could do a modded pointer like before ?, this would help so much since there's already a wide arrange of mods.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

saucefar wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:39 am
Any chance you could do a modded pointer like before ?, this would help so much since there's already a wide arrange of mods.
Already on it, and almost there (I think, you never know with these things :P).

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

for the debug mode : add -debug_mode to your desktop shortcut /steam command line

jouja15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jouja15 »

It doesn't work in other languages. TT

ps: Confirmed operation in English.

ps2: Found a detour. First, run it in English, use the cheat table, and rerun it after changing the language to deactivate the existing code when activating the cheat table. Note please.
Last edited by jouja15 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

i'm not too good at tables but you could add this to your table (should you see fit): at +130, offset 24C is the stress pointer (dependent on your Active Player Character script), with a 2 Byte or 4 Byte data type. you can similarly make pointer for innovations and whatnot but since those require you to reach a specific age in order to find and test, that'll take a bit.

Kokuto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuto »

Has anyone figured out where is the pointer for lifestyle experience for the character you play?

As well as the renown experience for the dynasty you play.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Griffihn wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:27 am
i'm not too good at tables but you could add this to your table (should you see fit): at +130, offset 24C is the stress pointer (dependent on your Active Player Character script), with a 2 Byte or 4 Byte data type. you can similarly make pointer for innovations and whatnot but since those require you to reach a specific age in order to find and test, that'll take a bit.
Not if you can find a date pointer and change that.
It'll take some searching, but I'm sure it's possible.
CK2 had one too. The formula is lost to me though.
It was something like: days since 3000BC, no leap years included.

That was useful for those idiotic 'play for 700 years' achievements.
I did the longest one, but the other time-played achievements required a specific start date, so f* that.

Passer556
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Passer556 »

Kokuto wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:28 am
As well as the renown experience for the dynasty you play.
I am guessing you are asking about splendor, the growth/glowing level of the tree icon? It's right under renown.

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

whelp. 1.0.3 broke it. back to using manual addresses

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

I tried searching for army supplies so I don't lose the entire army en-route to the Crusade, but no luck. Crazy values they use for this game. There's a second thread with a script for the lifestyle points. And I really hope somebody figures out all those super long things like development points, conversion points, construction etc.

The crazy amount of mods in such a short time...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

superqboi wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:07 pm
whelp. 1.0.3 broke it. back to using manual addresses
Broke what? I think my AOB scans in my V4 still work.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Funny thing, v2 worked fine with the character finder, but v4 keeps jumping between characters. Even the Active Player Character, since I had the gold, piety and prestige frozen and they suddenly jumped to 0.

Would it be possible to add Lifestyle XP (and maybe points) in there as well? With the console commands they are easy enough to find I suppose, since you can keep it in pause mode while changing the values. Heck, maybe even I can find it. :)

And completely unrelated, but do Mercenary armies ever replenish their Men at Arms troops?

Fenix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenix »

First off, you made this game actually playable for me!
The fact that they don't have a ruler designer or let you edit your save games anymore is just a deal breaker for me.
I wonder if anyone can add an age pointer till they inevitably add the "immortal" trait.

Lots of Love!