Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.2.2 | Updated: 2020-Dec-07

Post by Orion »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:47 pm
Sourenics wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:39 pm
Does the cheat affect npcs too? I mean, if I activate the instant build, do the npcs build instantly too?
Most of the time I try to limit cheats to the PC or vassals of the PC. Not going to say it was perfect but I try not to make global hacks that help the opponent too. In theory build hacks help your vassals in some cases. That code was really tricky so again not going to say it worked perfectly. My games it worked other people reported it didn't work for them so can only say maybe your vassals will build instantly.
The build time stopped working for me so I decided to just use the holding hack to reduce build time to one day. That way it was restricted to me and no one else. I would build regions I conquer and then when I hand them out to vassals they would already be set.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Pretty sure this is because of the update but wanted to report that none of the cheat scripts are working (like making debug mode turned on), the army selector, and root character selectors were also not responsive.

I'm not entirely sure if this was because of the update or because I wasn't using it right but the lifestyle pointer seemed to be working (it populated/expanded) but changing any of the numbers didn't seem to do anything.

wow1605
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wow1605 »

Its seems that the some features of that cheat table version doesnt work anymore, the traits table is not working, must be because of the update

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

matt1713 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:05 am
Pretty sure this is because of the update but wanted to report that none of the cheat scripts are working (like making debug mode turned on), the army selector, and root character selectors were also not responsive.
Pretty sure the updates break stuff as it usually happens. I haven't had the time to look at it yet but will try to make some time in next day or so to clean up the table.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:58 pm
Spoiler
matt1713 wrote:
Pretty sure the updates break stuff as it usually happens. I haven't had the time to look at it yet but will try to make some time in next day or so to clean up the table.
Thanks for the reply; glad the update will be coming soon. Also wanted to further report that I was mistaken about the debug mode/console. I....kinda forgot to set the variable from 0 to 1 to actually turn it on :oops: .

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

I just wanted to ask, is there any way to make an option to change dynasty coat of arms? I spend 20-30 minutes looking for a specific one I really like... Its not a big deal, just a bit annoying.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:58 pm
matt1713 wrote:
Do you have something setup for tossing money at you for the work? Anyone that makes life easier for me should receive compensation! :D

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.3.0 | Updated: 2021-Mar-17

Post by tfigment »

V34 released: Updated for 1.3.0. I did only most cursory review and test that each thing didn't crash and appeared work. Some were significant changes but have not played significant amount of time to verify stability. Please use with caution.

Orion wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:43 pm
Do you have something setup for tossing money at you for the work? Anyone that makes life easier for me should receive compensation! :D
Nope. No plan either. I do this for me first and everyone else second. Don't like the expectations that money implies especially for the quality of work that I actually do here. I see this as karma for all of the tables that I've used that I should donate back my own when I can. Also I'm not hurting for money but I appreciate the thought.
matt1713 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:14 pm
Thanks for the reply; glad the update will be coming soon. Also wanted to further report that I was mistaken about the debug mode/console. I....kinda forgot to set the variable from 0 to 1 to actually turn it on :oops: .
No worries. I once had it as On/Off combo but felt it was more annoying to enable/disable but may have been more clear that its activate by number not by check box.
Orion wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:41 pm
I just wanted to ask, is there any way to make an option to change dynasty coat of arms? I spend 20-30 minutes looking for a specific one I really like... Its not a big deal, just a bit annoying.
Maybe in next table I wanted to fix the obvious stuff in this one first. Probably something you can easily edit in the save file but I know how annoying that is so dont really recommend it. I'll will see what I can do to show that. Good news is they accidentally (?) shipped the PDB files this time which is nice for hacking the game which may make it easier.

Edit: Looked into the coat of arms. Its stored as mostly a string and several colors in the save file. The number used is not likely going to be unique. I dont really want to try being able to store the string and related data. Probably better off unzip and editing the save at this point. The coat is at the top of the file for load screen but then also referenced on the house and the list of coat of arms.

Kokuto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuto »

Using the instant build cheat section seems to cause CK3 to crash for some reason. Never occurred before.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Kokuto wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:37 am
Using the instant build cheat section seems to cause CK3 to crash for some reason. Never occurred before.
Yeah for me it was crash too. Rest is working ok :)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Kokuto wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:37 am
Ok. Thanks for feedback. I will check it out again. I tested that one for sure and did not crash but perhaps its matters on context or vassals. Should be able to manually adjust on the holding time left field.

Ckopc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ckopc »

In last select character, there is no traits in the traits menu education_stewardship_4 And so the game goes into crash when you do different actions through CE

It would also not be bad if you did the functions (if possible) to edit the coat of arms of the dynasty and the house, and not blind selection according to ID

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Update to v35: Fix to crash when instant build checks vassals for title match to player. Was using wrong offset into instruction.
Ckopc wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:02 pm
In last select character, there is no traits in the traits menu education_stewardship_4 And so the game goes into crash when you do different actions through CE

It would also not be bad if you did the functions (if possible) to edit the coat of arms of the dynasty and the house, and not blind selection according to ID
Not sure what you are doing with traits. The traits list is not automatically updated when changing characters and currently expects you to manually Update Traits list on the user. Its also not saved when you save the table so should not be left over from another game. The list is dynamically generated for the current game so only guess is that maybe you reloaded game or changed the selection pointer and was not valid location any more. I changed one of my character traits to education_stewardship_4 and worked as expected so I can only think it was accidental old data.

orbguy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.3.0 | Updated: 2021-Mar-18

Post by orbguy25 »

FYI they changed how hair and beard DNA works in 1.3.0, where instead of picking from a list (hairstyles and beards genes), it now works from a cultural list and a genetic hair type (hair_type gene). I don't see the new gene listed in the DNA section in cheat engine, but it does appear to be working anyway.

Also, I modified the paste script for both root and selected character to permit non-standard DNA strings, which you'll find if you're using any fantasy overhaul mods that add new genes. The standard paste script won't accept these, as the strings are too long. This might cause issues (though I haven't experienced any) so I saved it as a new (RISKY) Paste from Clipboard. I'd be great if you could include this in the next version. I know how to modify it myself but I imagine there are some people using these popular mods who'd like to use the copy/paste as well.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]

-- check if globals initialized, if not then try again
if _G['base64'] == nil then
   getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription("_Base64Library").Active=true
end

-- Or pRootCharacter for the root character paste
local addr = getAddressSafe('[[pSelectedCharacter]+F0]')
if addr == nil then return end

local b64str = readFromClipboard()
if type(b64str) ~= 'string' then
  showMessage("clipboard empty")
else
  local b64str = string.gsub(b64str, "%s+", "")
  local decodestr = base64.decode(b64str)
  local decodetbl = { string.byte(decodestr,1,-1) }
  writeBytes(addr, decodetbl)
end

-- auto disable
enableAutoDisable(memrec, nil)

if processname ~= nil and (process == nil or readPointer(process) == nil) then
  process = openProcess(processname)
end

[DISABLE]

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.3.0 | Updated: 2021-Mar-18

Post by tfigment »

orbguy25 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 pm
FYI they changed how hair and beard DNA works in 1.3.0, where instead of picking from a list (hairstyles and beards genes), it now works from a cultural list and a genetic hair type (hair_type gene). I don't see the new gene listed in the DNA section in cheat engine, but it does appear to be working anyway.
If I gather what you are doing is basically removing the length validation check. Previously was checking lengths to make sure no garbage and this just trusts that its correct? Fair, I'm not sure I know where to validate the length used previously. Also now curious how one adds more genes without breaking the game but I guess I never dived that deep into the underlying files.