Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.2.2 | Updated: 2020-Dec-07

Post by tfigment »

ServiusTheBear wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:54 pm
No one managed to figure out how to speed up the research speed ?
What do you mean research speed? Cultural Innovations? I have pointers to those not multipliers. The table is mean to mostly be a pointer table not code modification (multipliers being one type depending how its done). Recifense's table would be more likely to have that option.
TheGodUncle wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:57 pm
Cheat engine seems to crash every time I try to activate either option that the script starts with. I'm using the latest table version and have the latest cheat engine version but it just stops responding when I want to activate it.
Assuming you also are running Steam version 1.2.2, I can only suggest trying CE 7.1 (not the latest) as its been more stable for me in more games than 7.2.

The other thing that can happen is the wait for PDB loading that can happen in CE though not sure that happens on this table. If you have a firewall that blocks outbound traffic (or no internet) that can cause some tables to take a very long time to load. I fixed this on my machine I think by setting _NT_SYMBOL_PATH environment variable to "srv*c:\symbols*[Link]" which is invalid url causing attempted downloads to break quickly and not causing it to wait.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

TheGodUncle wrote:
Cheat engine seems to crash every time I try to activate either option that the script starts with. I'm using the latest table version and have the latest cheat engine version but it just stops responding when I want to activate it.
A bit weird for the crashing part, since I am using Cheat Engine 7.2 (the latest one), managed to even test the scripts on both Steam and Xbox Game Pass versions (1.2.2) yet it hasn't occurred to me of any crashing. I'm even using mods like Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu, Pavlik cheat mode, Advanced Cheat Menu on both platforms together with the cheat table here and nothing crashed so far.
Not sure what causes it on your side.

TheGodUncle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheGodUncle »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:51 am
TheGodUncle wrote:
Assuming you also are running Steam version 1.2.2, I can only suggest trying CE 7.1 (not the latest) as its been more stable for me in more games than 7.2.

The other thing that can happen is the wait for PDB loading that can happen in CE though not sure that happens on this table. If you have a firewall that blocks outbound traffic (or no internet) that can cause some tables to take a very long time to load. I fixed this on my machine I think by setting _NT_SYMBOL_PATH environment variable to "srv*c:\symbols*[Link]" which is invalid url causing attempted downloads to break quickly and not causing it to wait.
My firewall isn't blocking anything. I tried using cheat engine version 7.1 and then it seemed to work.

puckya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by puckya »

What is immortal age? We can set age what we want, but I don't know what immortal age effects. Does it make me not to die ? Also, should I keep the value by -1 ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

puckya wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:24 pm
What is immortal age? We can set age what we want, but I don't know what immortal age effects. Does it make me not to die ? Also, should I keep the value by -1 ?
Have not used it myself. It was requested by Tomas I think. My understanding is if you give yourself the immortal trait (only available via mods) then this will be the age used for what you look like.

Poopybutthoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poopybutthoe »

Very randomly the 'cheats' option will work for me, other times it doesn't at all. any way I can make it work every time?

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:40 pm
puckya wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:24 pm
Have not used it myself. It was requested by Tomas I think. My understanding is if you give yourself the immortal trait (only available via mods) then this will be the age used for what you look like.
It's not like that. You don't need a immortal trait, when you for example got 48 years old character and set 18 you character will be a 18 years old look and will be immortal. So it's set a looks and give you a immortal trait but don't show it. I tested it on my character and I was able to live more then my grand kids but got always 18 years old look :D

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Poopybutthoe wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:46 am
Very randomly the 'cheats' option will work for me, other times it doesn't at all. any way I can make it work every time?
Unfortunately not much to go on. I'm also not actively playing so not playtesting myself (also generally dont use those). Do you mean that its activated and does not work or that you cannot activate it. If its the latter then I would ask if you are using other tables like Recifense or CompactDisc tables which could conflict and use the same addressses which could block it from activating.
xspeed wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:46 am
It's not like that. You don't need a immortal trait, when you for example got 48 years old character and set 18 you character will be a 18 years old look and will be immortal. So it's set a looks and give you a immortal trait but don't show it. I tested it on my character and I was able to live more then my grand kids but got always 18 years old look :D
Thanks for the correction. Like I said did not use myself but sounds pretty useful for one of my future playthroughs.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

I was thinking is there a way through table to bring someone back to life? I know we got immortal options but I was thinking about dead people.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

xspeed wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:00 pm
I was thinking is there a way through table to bring someone back to life? I know we got immortal options but I was thinking about dead people.
I dont see doing that in the table. I think people get added/removed from certain lists. You would probably have to make edits to undo some of that. I dont think its just editing a value like the immortality age. I never looked into it but my guess is easier said than done and not worth effort.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:53 am
xspeed wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:00 pm
I dont see doing that in the table. I think people get added/removed from certain lists. You would probably have to make edits to undo some of that. I dont think its just editing a value like the immortality age. I never looked into it but my guess is easier said than done and not worth effort.
okay thanks for the answer :) It was just a idea but I guess what's dead stay dead :lol:

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Does the cheat affect npcs too? I mean, if I activate the instant build, do the npcs build instantly too?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Sourenics wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:39 pm
Does the cheat affect npcs too? I mean, if I activate the instant build, do the npcs build instantly too?
Most of the time I try to limit cheats to the PC or vassals of the PC. Not going to say it was perfect but I try not to make global hacks that help the opponent too. In theory build hacks help your vassals in some cases. That code was really tricky so again not going to say it worked perfectly. My games it worked other people reported it didn't work for them so can only say maybe your vassals will build instantly.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

New patch is out and unfortunately the table no longer works :(
Last edited by xspeed on Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Yup 1.3 is out! I can confirm.