Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chen139886
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.7.0 | Updated: 2022-Sep-10

Post by chen139886 »

good work,THANKS

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

zupa1973 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:26 am
Also, pretty sure parts of older tables used to work between updates, changes in 1.7.0 had to be significant that it ceased to work.
I know why it does and doesn't work between updates. I do try to write it in a way it doesn't need updates or updates needed is minimal. What will likely happen in the future on big updates is either I will reduce features like I did with mercenary companies (unlikely that is used very much). Also this is likely mostly stable until 1.8 or next big DLC.

Regarding money, I'm certain I will not make enough from it to be worth while setting it up. It also changes the contract implicitly in a way that puts more expectations on me since people are paying for a product and I'd rather not do that.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Insta build script seems broken. It moves END date every day.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

CobraPL wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:15 pm
Insta build script seems broken. It moves END date every day.
Does it? For me it was completing everything nearly immediately. But was not refreshing the UI so had to click off and back to see it update to build the next thing. Also was not showing notices that it was done building. I can take a second look but when I was testing it was almost too fast but I didn't really want to try to fake it out by setting to like 1 day and let it count down from there but maybe that would work better from user experience.

Edit: Acknowledge the bug. I think I made last minute change thinking it was a mistake after testing and that lead to this bug and apparently didn't test again other than running with nothing building. I will fix shortly. Removed v51 and put up v52.

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:33 pm
I know why it does and doesn't work between updates. I do try to write it in a way it doesn't need updates or updates needed is minimal. What will likely happen in the future on big updates is either I will reduce features like I did with mercenary companies (unlikely that is used very much). Also this is likely mostly stable until 1.8 or next big DLC.
Thank you for that. I mostly care about DNA copy/paste feature: your table is the only one which is doing that. I have a lot of saved DNAs by now, and it all would be useless if you cease updating tables. Also, I think your table is the only one allowing faith editing, also easy traits editing, etc. Some of the functionality can be done with mods or other tables, but there is no another tool for in-flight DNA copy/pasting/editing. Unfortunately, Paradox games tend to have a very long longevity, so I understand that at some point you'll stop working on CK3. But until you do, thank you very much for your work.

mztuplicancz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.7.0 | Updated: 2022-Sep-11

Post by mztuplicancz »

Needs another little update, a hotfix dropped and it broke at least the debug menu toggle.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:33 pm
zupa1973 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:26 am
Also, pretty sure parts of older tables used to work between updates, changes in 1.7.0 had to be significant that it ceased to work.
Regarding money, I'm certain I will not make enough from it to be worth while setting it up. It also changes the contract implicitly in a way that puts more expectations on me since people are paying for a product and I'd rather not do that.
I appreciate your work and I am glad you are still doing updates. At some point, as has been mentioned, you might not want to do it anymore. If you know someone that would be willing to take it over, even if that means tossing money at them through patreon, I would certainly be happy to throw money at them. At least until Crusader Kings 4 comes out.

Would it be okay for me to approach Akira once you decide you are done? I already toss money at him for a Medieval Dynasty table.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

mztuplicancz wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:05 pm
Needs another little update, a hotfix dropped and it broke at least the debug menu toggle.
It broke more then that...find root character, find selected character, last selected dynasty...nothing I really use the table for seems to be working.

yanphi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yanphi »

Orion wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 pm
mztuplicancz wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:05 pm
It broke more then that...find root character, find selected character, last selected dynasty...nothing I really use the table for seems to be working.
Don't know about you, but everything is fine for me. Using CE 7.4

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.7.0 p1 | Updated: 2022-Sep-12

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v54. The root, and other stuff was working me.

Debug Mode and Army Regiment restaffing was broken by the update. They didn't bother changing the version number but it did break some minor stuff.

Edit: Should have done more testing. The Max Regiment is not working correctly and is setting value to really big numbers. I will look and update it as needed. (updated to v54)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Separate post on the topic of future maintenance. Simple updates will happen most likely by me. I just don't want to be spending 8 hours hunting down obscure code that changed even if it is my own fault for not writing down how I found each address originally which would speed up the process.

I have no issues with anyone updating the table and posting their versions back to this thread after an update or if they added new features. I would just request that its clearly marked as different and not passed off as anything other than an update of my table. Also I want the updates to be freely available if its based on this table though I guess wouldn't object to someone asking for patreon support for the time spent.

I'm not leaving but I have had real life disruption for past 4 months with no resolution in sight coupled with the fact that I'm not playing the game since nearly release date means I don't want to spend a lot of time on it.

Anyway, I'm always happy to discuss the table here and reasons why I did things the way I did and happy to discuss alternatives or really most things about the table. I like the conversations in the open so that lurkers can try to learn and eventually help out.

mflau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mflau »

new version missing Add Trait To Character?

Nemekath
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nemekath »

mflau wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:16 pm
new version missing Add Trait To Character?
Look at Page 44
tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:00 am
Updated the table to 1.7.0.

Had to remove Add Traits from Selected Character as I could not make it work again. Also removed Mercenary Companies for similar reasons.

[...]

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Nemekath wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:41 pm
Look at Page 44
Thanks. To add to that the Add Traits was a bit of a hack anyway but in theory should work. This is one of the things that might be close. I put the code in the old code section if anyone wants to try to fix it. However it kept crashing my game and was one of the things that pushed my patience on updating as I'm sure I spent at least an hour on it without success. Its likely a register or something not set correctly but hard to say.

mflau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mflau »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:15 am
Thanks. To add to that the Add Traits was a bit of a hack anyway but in theory should work. This is one of the things that might be close. I put the code in the old code section if anyone wants to try to fix it. However it kept crashing my game and was one of the things that pushed my patience on updating as I'm sure I spent at least an hour on it without success. Its likely a register or something not set correctly but hard to say.

ok
found a silly work around:
enable console
add some new traits in console
disable console
change trait in ce