Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sai11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.4.2 | Updated: 2021-Jun-22

Post by sai11 »

DivineBeef wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:44 am
Hey, thank you so much for your work. Is there any way to donate/ financially support you?
try to PM

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:37 am
Thanks to everyone for continued patience and not overwhelming the thread with update requests.

I'm posting a Work in Progress version as I have most of the Character Pointers worked out and those are quite useful to people by themselves.
Things to note:
  • I'm now using CE 7.4 with Dark Mode so colors need some adjustment. Should still load in CE 7.2.
  • Values are scaled differently. x100000 instead of x10000. Added new datatype to assist in display/searching
  • Gold value is no longer funky and is just a x100000 value
  • Traits are 4 byte instead of 2 byte values
The table is not complete please don't complain that its not working fully yet it will likely take several days to update to restore all of the previous functionally.
I think the pointers for Selected Character are not working well. For example if I chose to change trait I can't add another trait for character. It's shows it but I didn't see it in game. It's like this is changing in my main character.

Edit: Nvm it's working now... :D

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

tfigment wrote:
Thanks to everyone for continued patience and not overwhelming the thread with update requests.

I'm posting a Work in Progress version as I have most of the Character Pointers worked out and those are quite useful to people by themselves.
Things to note:
  • I'm now using CE 7.4 with Dark Mode so colors need some adjustment. Should still load in CE 7.2.
  • Values are scaled differently. x100000 instead of x10000. Added new datatype to assist in display/searching
The table is not complete please don't complain that its not working fully yet it will likely take several days to update to restore all of the previous functionally.
AFAIK it was possible for Ironman earlier, to make a save. Go back to game paused, enable debug with holy Figment's table, see secrets, and then close process with task manager. Achievements were still enabled.

I believe Ironman now has anti-cheating solution to autosave every X REAL time (no in-game time).

Just FYI.

jquicka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jquicka »

Thanks so much for making this CT and updating it so quick right after recent DLC changes. Love how easy it is to edit stats, traits and pretty much any game attribute. This is the first time I'm seeing a CT (was just using cheat engine manually before until encountered the checksum problems:) This is so clever, hope I could learn how to create such a CT myself. I Saw some tutorials and need to get my head around it.

PhantomV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhantomV »

That 1.5.0.1 WorkInProgress table is a little finicky (not complaining, I know it's a work in progress). Usually for me almost all values would be blank, but I was able to figure out how to get it working.

1). Start game, load save, load table.
2). Without any character selected in game, activate "selected character" on the table. Every value should be "??"
3). Go back to the game and select your character.
4). Look back at the table, it will show the character you selected and the appropriate values. "Root Character" will also now work.

If you select your character first, or activate Root Character without doing this workaround, the values will all be blank.

Nemekath
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nemekath »

CobraPL wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:56 pm
[...]

I believe Ironman now has anti-cheating solution to autosave every X REAL time (no in-game time).

Just FYI.
No!
Updated Ironman Cheatenginetable works fine WITH Achievements look viewtopic.php?p=182622#p182622

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Nemekath wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:49 pm
CobraPL wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:56 pm
[...]

Just FYI.
No!
Updated Ironman Cheatenginetable works fine WITH Achievements look viewtopic.php?p=182622#p182622
THX. I just had debug by Figment's table not achievements one.

thegrizzlylegion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thegrizzlylegion »

Not wanting to sound impatient but when could we expect an update to 1.5.0.1?

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

thegrizzlylegion wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:31 am
Not wanting to sound impatient but when could we expect an update to 1.5.0.1?
If only there was already an answer to this itt...
tfigment wrote:

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

tfigment wrote:

Things to note:
Just to let you know that game not save health value for characters. I edit my character from 4 to 9 and when the day pass value back to 4. I try to freeze it and works, but after unfreeze it's back to 4. Same for other characters, so idk how this works now. Before update works ok. :?

PhantomV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PhantomV »

xspeed wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:26 pm
Just to let you know that game not save health value for characters. I edit my character from 4 to 9 and when the day pass value back to 4. I try to freeze it and works, but after unfreeze it's back to 4. Same for other characters, so idk how this works now. Before update works ok. :?
I've noticed that too, It looks like the game checks the character and resets the health stats to match what it should be for the character's traits and age. For now, the only way lower or raise health values (besides freezing the value) is to add traits. Hopefully the completed table will still have the ability to properly change the character health

orbguy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orbguy25 »

Just so you know it seems to be inserting an invalid character (I think some different kind of space or new line, since I can't paste it anywhere) when you edit someone's name. This causes a crash to desktop whenever you try and load this save. Thanks for continuing to update this all these years later.

FolioNov9m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FolioNov9m »

Thank you for your work, just hope army immortality will be able in final version of new table,
Cheers!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated WIP. Please note that enough has changed that I'm having to effectively start over. It will take even longer than anticipated to make a working table. Please do not assume that the WIP table is complete or fully functional.
orbguy25 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:18 pm
Just so you know it seems to be inserting an invalid character (I think some different kind of space or new line, since I can't paste it anywhere) when you edit someone's name. This causes a crash to desktop whenever you try and load this save. Thanks for continuing to update this all these years later.
You are doing it wrong. I add the names not so you can edit them so that I can confirm what I'm editing is correct. Every string has a length you have to set the length if you are changing that. I dont show the length cause cause its mostly useless for most people. I wish you could make fields readonly to prevent this but I'm not sure how and dont care enough to try to prevent people.
PhantomV wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:36 pm
Hopefully the completed table will still have the ability to properly change the character health
If the game doesn't support it then neither will I. I haven't had time to test everything so maybe those values are not actually health. The table is work in progress. Please dont assume that the table works and that you can do everything with it.

Jaegerss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaegerss »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:26 pm
Updated WIP. Please note that enough has changed that I'm having to effectively start over. It will take even longer than anticipated to make a working table. Please do not assume that the WIP table is complete or fully functional.
You may already know this, but when selecting a holding, the Culture ID variable is actually the Faith ID, and viceversa.

Thanks for the work dude, keep it up.