Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
srx47
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-7

Post by srx47 »

oh. my. god.
fender flip switch is simple wonderful! :D
thx tfigment

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v17: Add Subtask to Council Task (for title integration)

Really only tested subtask with title integration.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

fast troop movement isn't too diffcult it's a 1 byte flag at ck3.exe + 0x293ae58 for ms edition.
and you can remove the supply cap thingy and set it to a high number, though I'm not sure if that affects the AIs as well.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Update to v18: Change the Army Regiment pointers. There were 2 types the original one used was useless. Anyway the new type has the proper refill. Note that the MAA screen under Military screen I think still manages the proper count in a different structure.

Anyway added a quick cheat script for setting all Regiments to max value if they are less than max.

Edit: if you downloaded in last 7 minutes then download again. I fixed minor issue with the regiment script.

Edit 2: Updated to v19. Another bug fix (to remove debug print statement) so just released a new version.
Last edited by tfigment on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

DorianOtten wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Sorry if this has already been asked but if it could set the house and dynasty head that would be really appreciated. I can't progress in my game right now due to A known bug that doesn't pass them on right
Tried editing the savegame? Although I think the game is supposed to auto-calculate, so it may reset back after playing for a bit.
Tomos wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:39 pm
fast troop movement isn't too diffcult it's a 1 byte flag at ck3.exe + 0x293ae58 for ms edition.
and you can remove the supply cap thingy and set it to a high number, though I'm not sure if that affects the AIs as well.
Ooh, I really do hope fast troop movement gets added at some point, until I finally figure out how to do the more advanced things with CE.
tfigment wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:05 pm
Update to v18: Change the Army Regiment pointers. There were 2 types the original one used was useless. Anyway the new type has the proper refill. Note that the MAA screen under Military screen I think still manages the proper count in a different structure.

Anyway added a quick cheat script for setting all Regiments to max value if they are less than max.
Best alternative to god mode. Thanks!

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

hmm is there a way (cheat or mod) to kill off all of a dynasty's members on ironman? i stupidly gave massive fertility to a few ones back in the days and now we've got 5k living members and game's starting to lag XD
if there's not, which table had the jumpy character pointer? i might just set the health ones to 10 and they'll randomly start dying, along with myself >_>

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

Whisperer wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:19 pm
DorianOtten wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Sorry if this has already been asked but if it could set the house and dynasty head that would be really appreciated. I can't progress in my game right now due to A known bug that doesn't pass them on right
Tried editing the savegame? Although I think the game is supposed to auto-calculate, so it may reset back after playing for a bit.

Yup. When I edit it it makes my entire extended family get naked (only the adults mercifully). I've tried just speeding up time for a few years and hoping but no joy. Really screwing with my best laid plans that, to spite being the king of Ireland and Wales my brother who is the earl of one of those rubbish little islands off the coast of scotland is somehow both the House and Dynasty after I/our father died. I'm playing as my own elected heir and didn't lose any titles or anything (brother's county is the one I granted him as the father). Suuuuuper frustrating

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

twensk wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:44 pm
hmm is there a way (cheat or mod) to kill off all of a dynasty's members on ironman? i stupidly gave massive fertility to a few ones back in the days and now we've got 5k living members and game's starting to lag XD
if there's not, which table had the jumpy character pointer? i might just set the health ones to 10 and they'll randomly start dying, along with myself >_>
5k? All descended from the same character? How many generations in are you? In ck2 when I had about 150 living relatives it would lag unplayably

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

fast movement isn't perfect, AI gets the same benefit, but try doing aob for 7F 0F E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 80 78 08 00 0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ??, the `cmp byte[rax + 0x8], 0x0` checks for the flag. how I understand it the same address(rax) + 0x0 = yes men, + 0x1 = no men, + 0x6 = fast building(had some problems with this) and + 0x7 = fast birth?

the actual instant building I've been using on ms version is `49 8B 46 10 33 D2 48 8B 0C 07 E8 ?? ?? ?? ??` you need to patch the `xor edx, edx` with `mov dl, 1(B2 01)`

the no supply cap I've been using is `3B C8 0F 4F C8 89 8B 20 01 00 00 48 83 C4 20 5B C3` you need to nop the first 2 instructions, that way even if you change your supplies beyond the cap they won't get reset.

no fat cap for shits and giggles `B8 64 00 00 00 66 3B D0 66 0F 4F D0 B0 01 66 41 89 51 02 C3` you can either modify the 0x64 to your new cap or nop out the cmp & the cmovg to remove the cap completely, it doesn't make people fatter per se but you can keep AIs & (yourself) obese for enternity by setting their weight to 30,000.

those AOBs might work on the steam version but I'm not sure tbh

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

DorianOtten wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:16 pm
5k? All descended from the same character? How many generations in are you? In ck2 when I had about 150 living relatives it would lag unplayably
started at the earliest starting date with a guy and a few relatives (5 total i think), it's 1288 with 5300 living members. ck2 on my pc would never go past 200 years, that's with frequent major diseases, court limit and whatnot. it's been 400 ck3 years already... Better performance is the only redeeming feature CK3 has compared to ck2...
Last edited by twensk on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ersatz »

Is anyone else in my boat where steam hasn't initiated the update to 1.03 yet? O_o

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v20: Added One Barony per day fast movement. I dont really like doing code replacement but by popular demand. Sets the progress to 9999 on initial estimate. (Checks for ownership of army so should only be player armies)

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

Maybe it's my irregular sleep schedule getting the better of me, but I can't figure out how to use the new Council Task feature. Changing progress level from pointers provided by the table does nothing.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

HeathenGator wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:40 pm
Maybe it's my irregular sleep schedule getting the better of me, but I can't figure out how to use the new Council Task feature. Changing progress level from pointers provided by the table does nothing.
Not all tasks use the progress on the task and use some other metric so if progress is zero its not used. Some tasks like title integration have a sub task that actually has progress. Some tasks like marshal control are actually on county instead. For title integration you need to update pointer to resolve the task pointer first since I have look it up from an pool by id.

If there is no address on the task or subtask then the pointer was not resolved. And task could not be found.

And you should have selected the council member so they are the selected character on the left side bar.

At least that is how it was working for me. Maybe I'm doing subtask incorrectly and just happend to work in my test.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but in my current state the table gives me Title Integration with subtask of Increase Control with subtask of Increase Development, all with useless progresses. I have no idea what's going on there. I tried refreshing pointers many times, the result is the same. And I did select the correct guy, I checked in the table that his name was the target.

That first 100 in Progress Level was my manual edit, it was originally 0 and 100 did nothing.