Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bitten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.5.0.2 | Updated: 2022-Feb-17

Post by bitten »

I'm sorry if this has been pointed out (i couldn't find anyone speaking about it) but when you try to use the [X] <- Mouse Over During Change Title Integration. the game crashes to desktop. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or if the table has an error.

EDIT: To be more precise, i can activate the pointer no problem but the moment i actually mouse over a kingdom that is currently being incorporated into another empire the game crashes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bitten wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:10 am
I'm sorry if this has been pointed out (i couldn't find anyone speaking about it) but when you try to use the [X] <- Mouse Over During Change Title Integration. the game crashes to desktop. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or if the table has an error.

EDIT: To be more precise, i can activate the pointer no problem but the moment i actually mouse over a kingdom that is currently being incorporated into another empire the game crashes.
So I think you are right. Its not actually enabling that is the problem its disabling is not reseting the memory back to original state. strangely does not crash for me but does seem wrong. So you would find that you could enable/disable but not enable again. After that it would crash likely. I'll try to upload a fix.

Uploaded new version. Haven't tested much but enable/disable works as I predict now.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Not sure if it's still being looked at or something is wrong on my end but the instant build cheat hasn't been working since version 44 (v1.5.0.2 update).

sai11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sai11 »

matt1713 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 pm
Not sure if it's still being looked at or something is wrong on my end but the instant build cheat hasn't been working since version 44 (v1.5.0.2 update).
For me is working but some how the other features make game crash

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

sai11 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:22 pm
Spoiler
matt1713 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 pm
The Last Selected Man-at-Arms Regiment also hasn't been working since the initial 1.5 release. I even removed the single mod that really affected them and it still unfortunately doesn't seem to pick up on any of the regiments when I click on them in the military page.

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

I don't know why so many problems. The only issue I had with the table was my fault. I tried to change court ids on characters who held masterwork skill level aspirations to invite them to my court (they were out of diplo range so I couldn't do it legally). The id change said they were now in my court, but the game showed they really weren't. Like It would say I was top liege for the person but right clicking them gave me no actions & when looked up in the character finder the game would zoom to the court i fake stole them from.

Found a sorta workaround by typing random numbers into their court id hoping they would get put somewhere closer than I could invite them, and the game treated the invites as legit and gave me the interactions and all for them after they accepted. But I CTD a few times by putting invalid numbers. IDK how -1 works like 1/4 the time because it is the id for my top liege but also several other courts around the world. So one time it might put them in top lieges court and others in an African or Indian court or Mongolian or something, idk.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I'm not seeing crashes or otherwise. The inability to find regiments could be that I'm unnecessarily restricting the length on array lookups and it might work if I removed the length check. Crashes need more information for me to assess. The features currently work in my tests.

qwasek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwasek »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:01 pm
bitten wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:10 am

So I think you are right. Its not actually enabling that is the problem its disabling is not reseting the memory back to original state. strangely does not crash for me but does seem wrong. So you would find that you could enable/disable but not enable again. After that it would crash likely. I'll try to upload a fix.

Uploaded new version. Haven't tested much but enable/disable works as I predict now.
Nope, it still crashes as soon as your code is called. It has no right not to crash when you replace 9 bytes worth of instructions with only 7 bytes (jump and nop 2), even though your disabling code properly overwrites 9 bytes

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

sai11 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:22 pm
matt1713
I found our that if i activate "No Supply Cap (Min 100)" in combination with the others (except Stewardship Demense Limit Override), the game crashes if you take over a Barony in War

I think the combination "Instant Siege" and "No Supply Cap" is not working together, so use one or the other but not both together.

@tfigment
Can you look at it and if there is an issue can you make a warning in the table?

jquicka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jquicka »

Is there a way to use the table to reset the "one kingdom war per lifetime" limit? Would be much more fun to attack kingdoms rather than counties/duchies

lepelvork
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lepelvork »

jquicka wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:00 am
Is there a way to use the table to reset the "one kingdom war per lifetime" limit? Would be much more fun to attack kingdoms rather than counties/duchies
iff you diverge or make a hybrid culture you could impliment the " By the sword " Ritual Tradition , it allows you to use multiple holy kingdom wars during a lifetime , also needs one less lvl less of devotion .

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

qwasek wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:24 am
Nope, it still crashes as soon as your code is called. It has no right not to crash when you replace 9 bytes worth of instructions with only 7 bytes (jump and nop 2), even though your disabling code properly overwrites 9 bytes
JMP are 5 bytes for 32 byte relative offsets. I think I see the problem. And its rather that should only have nop instead of nop 2. The other code was careover from what the AOB scanner generated with a strange offset. Updated table to v47
Shona wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 am
I think the combination "Instant Siege" and "No Supply Cap" is not working together, so use one or the other but not both together.
I dont think No supply cap should be causing issues. it basically just checks the owner id against player id. The Instant Siege could be more of an issue because it lookups the army. I put in a null pointer check on the army lookup in case that ID lookup fails. That could cause crash with the original code.

qwasek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwasek »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:40 pm
qwasek wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:24 am
JMP are 5 bytes for 32 byte relative offsets. [Link]. 5+2=7.
JMP are 15 byte for 64 absolute addresses. We use memory allocated near the function so that its less that 32-bit address away so that the 15 byte instruction is not used. Can you show what assembly is actually being constructed from the JMP?
I see where I misspoke. Code that is replaced is 7 bytes, by 7-bytes long instruction. 9 bytes refers to what part of orignal code is recreated in injected code. But issue is: JMP is 5 bytes. Oiginal code at injection point has 3 MOV instructions, each taking up 3 bytes. Injecting only JMP would cause 3rd byte of second instruction to be treated as instruction itself, pretty much turning all futher code into mess. This is why NOPs are inserted, to maintain code structure. But by adding 2 NOPs, you are overwriting 1s byte of 3rd MOV instruction, again leaving code disordered. So NOPing 4 bytes after JMP causes all 3 recreated instructions to be entirely overwritten and works for me to stop this option from crashing game (altough single NOP would also work, with or without slight rework since 3rd MOV could stay as it is)

bigyip69WEED
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.5.0.1 | Updated: 2022-Feb-14

Post by bigyip69WEED »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:27 pm
bigyip69WEED wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:25 pm
do you think it would be possible to grab the old age prowess loss with ce?
Change birthdate of the character...
late response but my dude im sorry to say it absolutely does not work like that. the modifier is permanent, de-aging the character doesnt fix it. its pretty dumb too bc, like, if you get the graceful aging dynasty perk you keep the massive penalty, and it applies after all bonuses so you cant even counteract it with other modifiers

the only way to remove it thus far that ive found is, as mentioned, save editing, and its pretty stinky to have to close out and relaunch the game every time, for every character i want to fix. hence my asking

DorianOtten
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DorianOtten »

Is here a way of speeding up cultural tradition reformation? Takes 10 years at the moment