Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.3.1 | Updated: 2021-Mar-27

Post by tfigment »

Released v37: Only change is fixing base64 encoder and the DNA copy/paste to deal with mods that add genes. It will now check the dna array length and if pasted string is too long and will truncate the data if not aborted by user after dialog asks. Also will warn if their is not enough genes to populate full array.

Note that this only deals with existing genes in the dna block. Hair and barbershop related things are not handled in DNA so those are not handled (and really never were). I honestly do not know where the barbershop overrides are in the game so don't know how to support copy/paste for that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

orbguy25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orbguy25 »

Every character now has a hair type gene and grabs their hairstyle from a list of valid hairstyles which is broken down by hair type and culture. Only the hair_type gene can be influenced by DNA. I think the problem some people are having with bald characters are outdated mods or broken save games, not with the DNA system or any part of this table.

New DNA copy/paste works great, by the way. Thanks a bunch.

ggghalo2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ggghalo2 »

sorry I download the newest version but I can't use "Find Selected Character", why?? ;(

wchasew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wchasew »

For version 1.3.1 of CK3 it seems like the instant build command does not work, currently I'm playing as Infanta of Leon (spanish 3 Kingdoms sections of Ibia) and I've tried to activate instant build while constructing a building in my territory, however, it still says 3 years despite going through a couple of months... I've tried both instant build commands but it still yields no results for my territory.

Is there any reason for this? Am I doing anything wrong?

Orbithorse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Orbithorse »

Has anyone any idea how to do an instant build that is actually, well, instant - i.e. not waiting a day?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

wchasew wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 pm
For version 1.3.1 of CK3 it seems like the instant build command does not work, currently I'm playing as Infanta of Leon (spanish 3 Kingdoms sections of Ibia) and I've tried to activate instant build while constructing a building in my territory, however, it still says 3 years despite going through a couple of months... I've tried both instant build commands but it still yields no results for my territory.

Is there any reason for this? Am I doing anything wrong?
Probably not. The ownership of the property is elusive to check so its not enabled for AI as well. Thank you for specific Ruler and location for me to check. I will look at that when I have time. Normally I check only direct demense holdings of the active ruler and next was to see if title holder of the property reports is vassal but these checks are not straight forward.

You can always just select the holding and change the "Days Left" to zero to have built next day.
Orbithorse wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:27 am
Has anyone any idea how to do an instant build that is actually, well, instant - i.e. not waiting a day?
I can change the name if needed to 1 day build but never will be instant when you click the button without a lot of additional work that is unlikely to happen. I'm sure there is probably cheat mod or two that could do that. Personally I find 1 day enough if I have to use it.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

1.4 is out

M1G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by M1G »

Hello! Just a heads up, the new Azure patch is out.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I see "Last Selected Army", "Last Selected Hired Company/Order", not working. "Max Regiment Size" crashes game. Anything else not working?

Edit: Update to 1.4.0. Fixed crash on Max Regiment Size which was change in register. Disabled "Last Selected Hired Company/Order" as I cannot remember how I located previously and cannot locate equivalent code. Most people probably dont use so no big loss really.

m4959m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.4.0 | Updated: 2021-Jun-8

Post by m4959m »

Table ck3_1.4.0_figment_v38
Scheme Progress Level broken
if freeze Scheme Power Level game crash

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

Thanks for update!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

m4959m wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:03 am
Table ck3_1.4.0_figment_v38
Scheme Progress Level broken
if freeze Scheme Power Level game crash
Updated table to v39. You are correct. The Scheme Memory Pool was locating something else. Fixed the memory lookup. The fact that there was no name was indicator it was not working.

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

Any idea if the table extension still works?

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

mulrich wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am
If you are thinking of this table, then it does seem to work. Ruler points and debug mode works, and achievements seems to work (as in, if you create an unmarried OP char with achievements and ruler points enabled you will get the non-steam achievement pop-up when you marry). I assume here that you already have the married achievement, if not it should pop on steam as well.

F11 brought up the debug mode.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Namelessy wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:23 am
mulrich wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am
If you are thinking of this table, then it does seem to work. Ruler points and debug mode works, and achievements seems to work (as in, if you create an unmarried OP char with achievements and ruler points enabled you will get the non-steam achievement pop-up when you marry). I assume here that you already have the married achievement, if not it should pop on steam as well.

F11 brought up the debug mode.
Few versions ago enabling debug mode broke achievements regardless of unlocker.