Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.7.0 p1 | Updated: 2022-Sep-12

Post by tfigment »

mflau wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:09 pm
found a silly work around:
Actually probably the correct way. Some people have aversion to enabling console especially if the achievement table isn't working. Personally I have a mod for my character trait edits cause I don't care if the checksum doesn't match and you can do much more with mods. The add traits was just nice to have when it worked.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

Damn paradox and their broken untested patches, they just released 1.7.1 So I checked the table prioritizing the stuff I use the most, and everything seems to be working. The only things I didn't test were the 'Find Army', 'Last Selected MaA Regiment', 'Last Selected Siege' and 'Title integration' ones.

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

Seems to work for me too. We have to expect 1.7.2 or something will appear soon too, and then nothing until next DLC/big update. They essentially let players beta test for them. Although they started the actual beta program for CK3 recently, so maybe situation will improve.

Taurom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Taurom »

zupa1973 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:31 pm
Seems to work for me too. We have to expect 1.7.2 or something will appear soon too, and then nothing until next DLC/big update. They essentially let players beta test for them. Although they started the actual beta program for CK3 recently, so maybe situation will improve.
Hopefully :mellow:

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I'll be honest I felt a little dread when I opened steam and 1.7.1 was considered major update. But indeed I cannot find anything broken from the 1.7.0 patch 1 from earlier in the week. So let me know if there is something obscure that was missed. Slightly happy that current AOB work well enough to not need rewrites.

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:09 am
I'll be honest I felt a little dread when I opened steam and 1.7.1 was considered major update. But indeed I cannot find anything broken from the 1.7.0 patch 1 from earlier in the week. So let me know if there is something obscure that was missed. Slightly happy that current AOB work well enough to not need rewrites.
Has happened:
  • Steam lost 10 dread.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:09 am
Well, the instant build cheat isn't working in the latest update, so there's that.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:02 pm
Well, the instant build cheat isn't working in the latest update, so there's that.
Are you using v54. There was bug in v51 that made it not work. But is upgrading immediately for me. Alternately this is just the issue of ownership. Are you monarch of your own land? Can you set the timer on the holding directly (Build Time Left). The Owner ID there is expected to match the ID under the Root Character ID.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:54 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:02 pm
Are you using v54. There was bug in v51 that made it not work. But is upgrading immediately for me. Alternately this is just the issue of ownership. Are you monarch of your own land? Can you set the timer on the holding directly (Build Time Left). The Owner ID there is expected to match the ID under the Root Character ID.
Currently a count under a duke. Might be the reason.

jawi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.7.1 | Updated: 2022-Sep-12

Post by jawi »

It would be cool to have culture editor. Currently it is too long to reform a culture

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:59 am
Currently a count under a duke. Might be the reason.
I used have version which would look at landed title ownership but it never worked right and only got complaints about it. I dont know what the setup actually looks like for this as its always worked for me. Since I'm not actively playing game however I'm probably no going too look at it.
jawi wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:09 am
It would be cool to have culture editor. Currently it is too long to reform a culture
You can just edit the culture id as I recall on the province same as religion. Unknown long term consequences of doing that but it works.

As I recall, when I have looked at it it was not easy to get the value in a reliable way. Easier to edit the save file or just change the id in my experience. Also not taking new requests on this table as its just too much work to maintain since I'm not actively playing the game.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

jawi wrote:
Does the bypass_requirement work for this, or does the multi year cool down to change a.. pillar (i think that is the name they use) kick in?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

jawi wrote:
The achievement table has a pointer for Culture Era Progress and Culture Tradition Establish Progress.
viewtopic.php?p=182622#p182622
Combined with the bypass_requirement console command (while paused preferably) you can add a lot of cultural traditions quickly.

Or even quicker, use this console command and bypass any cool-downs altogether:

Code: Select all

effect global_var:char_culture = { add_culture_tradition = tradition_<tradition name> }
Replace <tradition name> with the correct tradition name found here:
<drive>:\Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III\game\common\culture\traditions

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

jawi wrote:
Also, just use the mods: there are plenty of mods which remove time for reforming culture, allow to have more or unlimited number of traditions, allow to convert culture quickly or instantly, etc. Also, you can edit game files to pre-edit any culture to your liking before you start the game. You cannot expect table to have all of this, that's why CK3 has literally thousands of mods to do whatever you want with the game.

devtty10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devtty10 »

I hope that I am wrong but it appears that the Court Stats -> Active Tasks -> tasks are not working, and yes I have a counselor selected.