Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.1.3 | Updated: 2020-Oct-15

Post by Tomos »

new patch changed a lot of things so not that much checks out anymore.
I found a few of them already but it also seems like offsets of fields in the structs may have changed.

aob_root_char:
aob_GetPlayedChar:

Code: Select all

aob 48 89 74 24 58 48 8D 54 24 48 48 8B
aob_root_char+(DWORD)[aob_root_char+0D]+0D+04:
aob_GetPlayedChar+(DWORD)[aob_GetPlayedChar+0B]+0B+04:
aob_trait_list:

aob 48 8B 9F 90 00 00 00 48 63 87 9C 00 00 00 48 8D 3C 43 48 3B DF
aob_trait_list+(DWORD)[aob_trait_list+1A]+1A+04:
aob_debug:

84 C0 0F 84 ?? ?? 00 00 80 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 48 89 ?? ?? ?? 48 89 ?? ?? ??
aob_debug+(DWORD)[aob_debug+0A]+0A+05:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:44 pm
new patch changed a lot of things so not that much checks out anymore.
I found a few of them already but it also seems like offsets of fields in the structs may have changed.
Thank you. Much appreciated. Always a fun time updating after a big patch.

24-Nov: Attached is a work in progress table. Posting here since its not done the remaining work I believe will take a long time to fix.

24-Nov: Second update. Fixed most scripts (I think). Companies still not working.

25-Nov: Removed WIP script. Get from First Post
Last edited by tfigment on Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rlurking »

Writing out some of these explicitly

ck3.exe+279A123 is debug mode flag
ck3.exe+279B658 contains pointer to base address that contains the ironman checks (same offsets as before)
ck3.exe+279A008 contains the points limit (i.e. 400) used to compare against ruler editor for achievements, and simply increasing this value allows for the achievement check to pass on game start, and it doesn't appear to need to be touched for reloading a save.

There's also a check somewhere for having edited multiple rulers that also disables achievements around somewhere.

Anyway, back to 1.1.3 to finish up my game

haba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haba »

It seems that "Last Selected Dynasty", "Last Selected Culture Innovation" and "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" isn't working. "Last Selected Dynasty" doesn't show name and do not allow modifying "Renown". For "Last Selected Culture Innovation" and "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" you can't modify "Progress".
Also, it is impossible to modify "Prestige", "Piety", "Fame Progress", "Devotion Progress" and "Dread" for root Characters and for selected. And it is impossible to change "Life style" points.
Do you need such reports? Or you do bug tests by your own?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

haba wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:24 pm
It seems that "Last Selected Dynasty", "Last Selected Culture Innovation" and "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" isn't working. "Last Selected Dynasty" doesn't show name and do not allow modifying "Renown". For "Last Selected Culture Innovation" and "Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" you can't modify "Progress".
Also, it is impossible to modify "Prestige", "Piety", "Fame Progress", "Devotion Progress" and "Dread" for root Characters and for selected. And it is impossible to change "Life style" points.
Do you need such reports? Or you do bug tests by your own?
Are you using the table I posted above which is still work in progress or the original table? Cause Culture, and Dynasty work fine for me and I've fixed a number those issues though there are a lot.

haba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haba »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:30 pm
Are you using the table I posted above which is still work in progress or the original table? Cause Culture, and Dynasty work fine for me and I've fixed a number those issues though there are a lot.
I've downloaded your file and tried it on my newly created game.
I redownloaded your script and see that it have different size. It seems that was my local problem because all working fine.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

haba wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:37 pm
I've downloaded your file and tried it on my newly created game.
I redownloaded your script and see that it have different size. It seems that was my local problem because all working fine.
The table was replaced. Its WIP and I indicated in comments its was updated to a second version. Its still not final since companies are not working and not everything has been thoroughly verified. When it is I'll put it on the first post.

Update: Released 1.2.1 Update to first post. Found company address and tested most pointers. (I did accidentally mess up just before release and overwrite the file and had to recreate a second time so may have missed something but think its ok.)

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.2.1 | Updated: 2020-Nov-25

Post by Gutie »

King stuff tfigment. Rapid check for the hotfix as well already too. :O Much appreciated.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

I'll take a look later but one thing I know that's broken at least is selected character for ms store.
you're using an image offset for that conditional jmp so if that gets executed on ms it'll jmp somewhere random and will undoubtedly crash. I'm not sure why that one is even there as the original jump isnt overwritten by the injection.

edit: and you still need to fix age :p and maybe add immortality age
edit2: shield id and head of house share the same offset atm.
edit3: for the mercs you're using something that's only called when you extend them, upon clicking extend that part of the table is filled out.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 pm
I'll take a look later but one thing I know that's broken at least is selected character for ms store.
you're using an image offset for that conditional jmp so if that gets executed on ms it'll jmp somewhere random and will undoubtedly crash. I'm not sure why that one is even there as the original jump isnt overwritten by the injection.

edit: and you still need to fix age :p and maybe add immortality age
edit2: shield id and head of house share the same offset atm.
edit3: for the mercs you're using something that's only called when you extend them, upon clicking extend that part of the table is filled out.
Thanks good feedback. I found the company by extending and checking the date change. Guessing its tooltip related then.

Side note: I was researching the Landed Title Integration offset because people asked. The memory is +240 on CLandedTitle for steam ( the code reading the value is a ck3.exe+9AC4C0 ) but I'll be damned if it isn't the most confusing code I've seen. Will probably have to resort to locating where its written and overriding there.

Additional Note: I was testing the company change and its working fine for me even on initial hire for companies. It does not work on the initial hire before you have hired but not sure why that is important. I will change name to Hired Company for now.

Updated: Added v32. Updated the Age/Immortal Age stuff. Removed the selected character jmp which wasn't needed. And Added Title integration progress mouse over.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

Wait Selected Character is no longer a thing with the table? It's one of my most heavily used functions.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Gutie wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 am
Wait Selected Character is no longer a thing with the table? It's one of my most heavily used functions.
No as Tomos reprted there was uneeded jmp in the detour code for selected char that would likely break other versions and i removed it.

Kokuto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuto »

It would appear the instant build cheat script is not functional for the current version

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

Thanks a lot for an update! Is there a way to reformat DNA taken with your table to match the new format in ruler designer?

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

Okay, it seems that built-in portrait editor can do that