Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.1.2 | Updated: 2020-Oct-1

Post by Tomos »

Kokuto wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:05 am
It would appear the feature to enable the debug menu may have ceased to work somehow. Could be due to game updates or something.

Was working two days ago.
yea that probably happened when changing the aob target for debug mode,
`aob_debug+(DWORD)[aob_debug+0A]+0A+04:` the instruction isn't the same as the previous one, this one has the cmp byte at the end so it should be +5.
replace it with this and it should work
`aob_debug+(DWORD)[aob_debug+0A]+0A+05:`

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

Could we get a way to rez dead characters?
Also perhaps a way to change who the "host" and/or "liege" is of a character who is unlanded?

Not sure how difficult those would be. Also, it seems that you CAN actually change the "max traits" number and have it work. There are a few simple rules for this.

1. It must be a multiple of 4.
2. Only do ONE character at a time! Edit the max traits for one character, and ONLY that character (you can change what traits but only for one character) then exit to main menu and it should save fine, even if the game crashes. Beware doing this to too many characters as doing it to more than 4 or so will corrupt your save for whatever reason. In so doing I have given a few characters up to 32 max traits. The only numbers I saw working were 4, 8, 16, 32. Not sure if it just doubles every time or if other multiples of four would work.

Edit: It does in fact seem to double every time. I tried going up to 36, but the game didn't accept it. In order to have 35 traits on myself, I had to up to 64 max.

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

They've just posted hotfix 1.1.3, please update if you can. Thanks!

bronxrsj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bronxrsj2 »

Yes please update to 1.1.3

Kiltak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kiltak »

Doesn't seem to be any difference, everything's working.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Kiltak wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Doesn't seem to be any difference, everything's working.
Thanks for testing before requesting an update. I'll check it out later probably 10 hours to confirm.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.1.3 | Updated: 2020-Oct-15

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v30 for 1.1.3. As Kiltak indicated the table mostly works anyway. What was not working was the Debug Mode pointer which was pointed out by Tomos above and was also issue in previous build.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

just some info:

you can use `[[[character + 0x140] + 0xD8] + 0x20]` to get a pointer to character's liege. the top liege will have an invalid character id for this pointer. you can use this determine if a vassal is yours and stuff like that.

hmm also @tfigment age entry has the wrong data type, it should be a word not a byte. and somewhat related to this, the field next to age(+0x6C) is immortal age (also a word)

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

A very thanks to sifu...master table maker..the game is tough but thanks to this great blog n the masters...there are a few..appreciated..there s 2 game..call star renegade and partisans 1941..both consider case file..if master feel feel to test it..god mode..i think the structure is much similar to ck3...thanks sir..to share

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:34 pm
just some info:

you can use `[[[character + 0x140] + 0xD8] + 0x20]` to get a pointer to character's liege. the top liege will have an invalid character id for this pointer. you can use this determine if a vassal is yours and stuff like that.

hmm also @tfigment age entry has the wrong data type, it should be a word not a byte. and somewhat related to this, the field next to age(+0x6C) is immortal age (also a word)
Noted. Thank you. I'll try to remember to add during next updates. The liege update is also very useful. I think for the one-day holding build might fix the case some people complain about that I cannot reproduce.
danielyee wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 pm
A very thanks to sifu...master table maker..the game is tough but thanks to this great blog n the masters...there are a few..appreciated..there s 2 game..call star renegade and partisans 1941..both consider case file..if master feel feel to test it..god mode..i think the structure is much similar to ck3...thanks sir..to share
Not looking at star renegade. Already looked at partisans and its actually more similar to Baldur's Gate which was a absolute pain because they copy memory around and work on temporary blocks. You can search for raw values which is easy but getting proper pointers and code to prevent/force updates is harder. Stack splits are straight forward unfortunately finding direct pointers is hard and far more involved that its been worth for me to create a table. Easier to search for values and edit but annoying. For skill points you can do group searches for "f:x 4:y f:z" where x is current xp, y is skill points, z is max xp on the skill page. I think there is a table in the requests area for partisans but its pretty simple. Long of that is probably not doing partisans either.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir..sorry for asking..apologies
Last edited by danielyee on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aldercones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aldercones »

Hi, is it possible to change the marriage (And betrothal) type from matrilineal to normal and vice versa? Thanks

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

danielyee wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:37 am
hi great master,can you help on partisans 1941..much appreciated.thanks
They already said once they have no interest in doing so. If you're going to request people to help making tables for other games go here.
viewforum.php?f=2

Post showing the format in how to do so.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6436

Please stop pestering for tables for other games in this thread. This is one of the more active CE titles, off-topic requests like this in the middle of threads devoted to other titles distract from those offering their spare time in helping people with any issues involving their tables. Please refer to forum rules, you have a far more extensive track record on the site than I do, so I shouldn't need to elaborate more than this.

Also, thank you to tfigment. Your table especially the more precise province pointers (which go beyond the flat 0-100 values to a 0.00-100.00 values) (such as granting the capacity to go to say a 99.70 for province development progress rather than 99 if I'm looking to occasionally give a boost just shy of the next level for the upcoming month... rather than like cheesing things to like 35 in every province) are greatly appreciated.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Gutie wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:45 am
Also, thank you to tfigment. Your table especially the more precise province pointers (which go beyond the flat 0-100 values to a 0.00-100.00 values) (such as granting the capacity to go to say a 99.70 for province development progress rather than 99 if I'm looking to occasionally give a boost just shy of the next level for the upcoming month... rather than like cheesing things to like 35 in every province) are greatly appreciated.
A PM to danielyee would probably suffice and that has been most isolated so no damage done.

If you want to tweak those numbers where I use the 1000x scale you can just right click and change the the data type and switch it to 4 byte integer. Then enter the number as 99990 or whatever. I generally prefer to see the numbers scaled to what is shown in the UI so prefer the scaled type. I suppose I could convert the number to floating point number in the converter but that has lossy roundtrip so didn't when I first wrote it (and there are minor searching benefits of ignoring the sigfig after decimal).

Lucky_Deal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lucky_Deal »

Is there supposed to be a lua that executes? If so, why is it not executing or displaying for me?
All the scripts with {$lua} and syntaxcheck are not running or they are giving lua errors. (i.e trait list and root char)

Edit: I am running Steam v1.1.3