Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-5

Post by Tomos »

also the aob for schemes on the ms store version is `48 8B 15 8E 77 6B 02`

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-4

Post by bloodaxis »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:03 pm
Edit: Finally looks like there is a character_weight_base_value routine which calculates your target weight based on your traits. And every 3 years they adjust your weight in the direction of the target.
Yeah I've got debug mode on so I can see the base weight, the base weight appears to be -2 but target weight is ~60, I can change the current weight and keep it at whatever but it will always shift upwards toward ~60, I've tried to keep it at -100 for like at least 20 years but nothing's changed. I'll try to fiddle around with clearing the modifiers see if I can get rid of the obesity one without fucking up the character. :D

Edit: Should specify that I'm changing the current weight with the options that are added in the right click menu when debug mode is on.
Edit2: clear_character_modifiers and recalculate_modifiers cleared a bunch of modifiers but annoyingly not obese, this modifier is a mystery to me since my character has both inappetetic and is currently doing the losing weight and shunning food decisions and he still gravitates towards getting fat as fuck. :D

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I'll change aob scheme address. Should not have used that one I just didn't bother updating the default. Next one hopefully will work but shouldn't keep the relative addresses in the aob scan.

Regarding weight, notice that their maybe related weight valeus +2 and -2 from the current table weight. Wonder if those have impact on this.

I'll review the date stuff. The hour based offset sounds more normal for paradox game. Is the other values just display only as well?

jroibautista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jroibautista »

It seems like the option for Selected ruler isn't working on 7.1 (Can't activate)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

jroibautista wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:23 pm
It seems like the option for Selected ruler isn't working on 7.1 (Can't activate)
Are you using steam version and CK3 1.0.3? Also some of the lua commands force process to be detached so try attaching to game after initial activation.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-5

Post by CobraPL »

FYI pirated copy on usual site is still 1.0.2.

svensaavedra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by svensaavedra »

I have the gamepass version and everything is working EXCEPT the "Enable Debug Console" command. Also, when I click the "Activate Trainer" command it just says "On Off" as if it turns it on and then right off immediately after.

Saruman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Saruman »

Is it possible to get breeding traits from table,because I've don't see it :(

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

svensaavedra wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:49 pm
I have the gamepass version and everything is working EXCEPT the "Enable Debug Console" command. Also, when I click the "Activate Trainer" command it just says "On Off" as if it turns it on and then right off immediately after.
I dont have a Active Trainer option. Also some lua commands mess with the process attach. Try attaching to game a second time after activating the top option.
Saruman wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:57 pm
Is it possible to get breeding traits from table,because I've don't see it :(
Not yet. Traits are dynamic which makes hard to add via table. Maybe in the future but much easier to use debug mode and console or one of the cheat mods on steam.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

The selected character is actually stable for me in v13 on 1.0.3. :)

Since you have faith and culture for selected holding, would it be easy enough to add Control and Development as well? For options, maybe Development Growth too (visible when mouseover). Seems like Control is a decimal value (visible when using the Marshal to increase control) so it would be similar to the Health value (x1000).

I also found the decimal value for the currently running task/job for my council members, with is also a x1000 decimal value which seems to persist between tasks. In other words, If I now tell my court chaplain to begin converting a holding to my religion, I can set the value to 99999 and it will become 99.9% complete. If the task completes and I assign a new holding, I can re-use the address.

I don't know if this is relative to anything, but it would obviously be great to expose to enable quick completion of tasks assigned to council members.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

the debug toggle works just fine for the ms store version (since $process was changed that is)
also for counties right under culture id is development(signed dword), popular opinion and control would be nice to have but I didn't find them.

you also have age as a byte while it's actually a word.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-6

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v14: Clean up bugs in birth day. Add Last Selected Faith lookup. Added CK3 Date type.

Regarding CK3 Date Type, Not sure the hour based value used for birthday is used as its recalculated on load from the other values. If you need to search for dates or edit dates this might help but I've not added it to table other than to birth day.
CK3 Date Type Information
CK3 Dates:
Start Date is 43800000 (Decimal)
Dates are hours since the start date
1 Year = 365 * 24 = 8670 hr/year

{ 5-Jan-851 => 43800000 + ( 1-1) * 8760 + ( 5-1) * 24 => 030E1648 (hex) }
{ 22-May-869 => 43800000 + ( 5-1) * 8760 + (22-1) * 24 => 03108B10 (hex) }

The CK3 Date data type tries to make a readable changable date by converting to:
yyyymmdd = year * 1000 + month (1-based) * 100 + day (1-based)

{ 5-Jan-851 => 8510105 (hex) }
{ 22-May-869 => 8690522 (hex) }

Converter does a bounds check and only converts when 0 < year < 2000.
Whisperer wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:13 pm
Since you have faith and culture for selected holding, would it be easy enough to add Control and Development as well? For options, maybe Development Growth too (visible when mouseover). Seems like Control is a decimal value (visible when using the Marshal to increase control) so it would be similar to the Health value (x1000).
Willing to add things but need more information. I could not find development or control offsets in the structures I was looking at. I know its somewhere but not sure where yet. Same for the council jobs. and Prestige/Faith Level progress.

The (x1000) does not lose data on edits. When you make edits it gets the thousands from previous value and retains that. using x1000 is useful for searching as you dont need to do bounds checking and can search for what is shown.
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

> I could not find development
... :mellow: you might want to look up a few posts? but yea control eludes me as well.
edit: seems like last selected character doesn't work anymore (non-steam) weird
edit2: nvm wasn't a clean process so v13 taint was already there.
Last edited by Tomos on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hello there sir,thanks for the table..any way is there a god mode for army..thanks..appreciated sir..

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:58 pm
> I could not find development
... :mellow: you might want to look up a few posts? but yea control eludes me as well.
edit: seems like last selected character doesn't work anymore (non-steam) weird
Which post? I must be overlooking it cause I dont see a post with an offset from holding.

Regarding selected character, could you be using another table like CompactDisc's and we are both using same code location so only one of us can activate?
danielyee wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:03 pm
hello there sir,thanks for the table..any way is there a god mode for army..thanks..appreciated sir..
Sorry have not found active stable pointer for army or MAA yet.

Also regarding Faith and changing Tenet and Doctrines, that is going to be quite hard as they are stored as pointers to classes. I guess you could find alternate doctrines and their pointers and replace in table that seems challenging without helper tools.
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.