Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stoltverd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-3

Post by Stoltverd »

For some reason, after editing the gold, I can't use it to recruit mercenaries. it says it would put me too much into debt, doesn't matter how high I put the gold value.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Trebs
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Trebs »

Would it be possible to find a pointer or something for the holding limit?
Could be awesome to hold more land.

Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gunteraz »

Stoltverd wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:05 pm
For some reason, after editing the gold, I can't use it to recruit mercenaries. it says it would put me too much into debt, doesn't matter how high I put the gold value.
Did you edit your gold value when it was in the negative? I've found that if you mess with your could while you have it in the negative you can end up with millions of negative gold even tho the UI in the game says you have positive gold. The gold on your character ui when you mouse over it should be accurate tho and tell you if you have negative gold.
Don't know how to fix the issue once it happens tho. I had to start new game lol.

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

ReZpawner wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Use 7.0 for the character stuff. It works perfectly in 7.0, but jumps around in 7.1.
does everything else work fine with 7.0 as well, or does part of the code only work in 7.1?

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

ReZpawner wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Use 7.0 for the character stuff. It works perfectly in 7.0, but jumps around in 7.1.
Really? Makes one wonder why...

I do notice the Selected Character is pretty stable until I take focus away from the game. Seems the game does stuff while in the background.
TheGodUncle wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:53 pm
Don't know how easy it would be to do because I don't really know how to use cheat engine that well but would it be possible to have your troops be invincible?
It could take some time, given how this game loves bringing things to the foreground. They would have to find a reliable way to capture the player only, then the player's active armies, their numbers and freeze those.

Alternatively, it could be easier to capture whichever army is selected and maximize the troop numbers on selecting/click. To tell the truth, I still fight with a single army, counting on going through the enemy's holdings faster than they go through mine.

I'm beginning to remember why I never did a full playthrough of CKII. The amount of micro-management gets so high. I went from one earldom in Iceland to conquering Ireland and I can't go 10 years before somebody in my dynasty is trying to kill or have sex with another member...

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

Can someone make mercs contract last forever? it's so fucking annoying having to click each one of the dozens of mercs and then click "extend" for each one of them again every 3 years which goes by pretty fast during war time... Stupid Paracucks couldn't even give us hotkeys for basic shit like in CK2.

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

Whisperer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:24 pm
To tell the truth, I still fight with a single army, counting on going through the enemy's holdings faster than they go through mine.
The Siege Retinues are super OP atm and can tear down a capital holding about 2 weeks and regular holdings just melt away so using a single stack and siege hopping is very meta.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Not to mention that between lifestyle perks and innovations you can have a massive amount of Men at Arms. I have a doomstack with trebuchets now, each stack upgraded to level 12, takes about 14 in-game days per siege and half that per battle. Don't even need mercenaries or levies anymore. It's a 20+k Stack of Mass Destruction.

Of course, the biggest disadvantage is that there's not a single holding that can supply a stack that large, so my wars have no choice but to be short, because once it hits starvation that 20k becomes 5k in no time. I don't even make it across the Mediterranean when called to a Crusade. As for the minor annoyance that every enemy stack runs away from it so I end up chasing the enemy around the country, that is kind of funny in hindsight.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I have twitch on in the background while I work from home. I've quite enjoyed watching arumba07, Cringer, Cohhcarnage playthroughs. I think the key of the game is delegation and let your vassals do the hard work of war so you can take your pilgrimages and plot to kill your kids while your wife sleeps with your rival. Arumba figured that splitting the siege and the stack of doom was fastest to clear a warzone. Good stuff. I hope to actually play the game this weekend rather than hunt down stable pointers. Anyway, I'll at least try to take another pass at the selected character again and update lifestyles pointers.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Whisperer wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:24 pm
Really? Makes one wonder why...

I do notice the Selected Character is pretty stable until I take focus away from the game. Seems the game does stuff while in the background.
I think its character finder windows.... back to the drawing board.

Edit: v8 is out. Eighth time is the charm. Found the correct location by looking for Character Index instead of character pointer. The selected character is done by index into a giant pool of characters. The index even gets set to -1 when window is closed so likely no other windows reuse. I keep last character when negative. Also added an array for Lifestyle counters. However I don't feel like making it idiot proof so only edit the values that are actually less than or equal to number of lifestyle focuses.

Edit 2: v9 is released. Added Last Selected Holding and Build Time Left counter

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Gunteraz wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Stoltverd wrote:
Did you edit your gold value when it was in the negative? I've found that if you mess with your could while you have it in the negative you can end up with millions of negative gold even tho the UI in the game says you have positive gold. The gold on your character ui when you mouse over it should be accurate tho and tell you if you have negative gold.
Don't know how to fix the issue once it happens tho. I had to start new game lol.
The fix is incredibly simple, use the pointer to set your gold to -1 and let it tick above 0 naturally. Give it a few seconds and then you should be fine.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-4

Post by tfigment »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 am
The fix is incredibly simple, use the pointer to set your gold to -1 and let it tick above 0 naturally. Give it a few seconds and then you should be fine.
Note that with current interface you can actually enter -1 and I believe it will do the right thing it just will not display correctly because binary values don't handle signed types. Alternately I think you can set the whole thing to zero but that is much more complex (I think I have raw gold under the miscellaneous stuff now).

Edit: Release v10. Found I messed up the Last Selected Holding Time Left entry somehow. Fixed.

rinnioveraci
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rinnioveraci »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 am
Gunteraz wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Stoltverd wrote:
this seems to work but will not last once you try to edit it again

the way to fix gold issue when you're at negative and then use CE to go positive, (and not have to restart new game) is to let it come back up as positive (naturally, like poster mentioned from -1 to more than 0), then:

- do a search for 4 bytes gold value BETWEEN (gold)*2^15 and (gold+1)*2^15
- keep doing that until you get that value out into the bottom table
- (this step is important), switch that line you found's type to "8 byte" (the value will change to a very high value, this indicates messed up negative values)
- do a calculation * 2^15 for a small gold amount (e.g. 800*2^15), then fill that number in the 8-byte value

gold should come back to normal (because you flipped all the other bits) and when you build things it should not say you're in debt anymore

after that, you can continue using the table of OP or CompactDisc's Byte7 gold

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I figured I'd ask here, since I couldn't figure out another way to do it, but how the hell do I remove the obese modifier from my character, with debug mode I can directly lower his weight but I have to keep doing it because his weight naturally goes up to ~60 or so out of 100.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:41 pm
I figured I'd ask here, since I couldn't figure out another way to do it, but how the hell do I remove the obese modifier from my character, with debug mode I can directly lower his weight but I have to keep doing it because his weight naturally goes up to ~60 or so out of 100.
Looks like its handled as a character modifier and there is event to add but not remove.

You can use debug console commands clear_character_modifiers to clear and maybe recalculate_modifiers to refresh. Not sure if that is what you were doing. That may have other consequences by removing other modifiers.

Should note that there is a value current_weight / mass that drives this. I don't know where that is yet or how to edit so modifiers may come back.

Edit: Finally looks like there is a character_weight_base_value routine which calculates your target weight based on your traits. And every 3 years they adjust your weight in the direction of the target.