Night of the Dead

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 776

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Zanzer »

Akira wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm
There is also a Cheat Table from Zanzer:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13597
Fixed that for you.

and who the fuck's posting my shit on some random forum?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:34 pm
Fixed that for you.

and who the fuck's posting my shit on some random forum?
Oh sorry, I did not realize that the site wasn't from you.
Any idea why i coudn't find your table at fearlessrevolution?
(I searched multiple times for tables in the last few days.)

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

Has anyone found a way to make buildings invincible?

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by peterlaurence »

Akira wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 pm
My Cheat Table:


Options:
1. Freeze Time
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Magazine
4. Reloading adds 999 Ammo to the Magazine
5. Free Crafting/Building/Upgrading/Research
6. Unlimited Energy Bars
7. Picking up an item will give it 99x
8. Dropping an item will give it 99x

Let me know if anything isn't working.
I wanna try your freeze time but im having a hard time. Steps i've done below:
1. Open the existing tabe made by astor
2. ctrl + alt + a then ctrl + alt + t (Cheat table framework code)
3. Copy the whole thing for i don't know yet which code i need and paste to the table.
4. Assign to current cheat table but it's giving me this error "Failed to add to table. Not all code is injectable"

What am i doing wrong? Im using chearengine 7.0 btw. Thanks mate!

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:44 am
I wanna try your freeze time but im having a hard time. Steps i've done below:
1. Open the existing tabe made by astor
2. ctrl + alt + a then ctrl + alt + t (Cheat table framework code)
3. Copy the whole thing for i don't know yet which code i need and paste to the table.
4. Assign to current cheat table but it's giving me this error "Failed to add to table. Not all code is injectable"

What am i doing wrong? Im using chearengine 7.0 btw. Thanks mate!
I'm not 100% sure what you mean.
My Script to freeze the Time is only available in my Table, not astor's.
If you wanne copy the Script to astor his Table then open my Table, right click on Freeze Time, copy it and then paste it in astor's Table.
I made the Table with Cheat Engine 7.1.

If the Script doen't work at all then it might be outdated and i need to fix it, let me know if that's the case.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by peterlaurence »

Akira wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:05 am
peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:44 am
I wanna try your freeze time but im having a hard time. Steps i've done below:
1. Open the existing tabe made by astor
2. ctrl + alt + a then ctrl + alt + t (Cheat table framework code)
3. Copy the whole thing for i don't know yet which code i need and paste to the table.
4. Assign to current cheat table but it's giving me this error "Failed to add to table. Not all code is injectable"

What am i doing wrong? Im using chearengine 7.0 btw. Thanks mate!
I'm not 100% sure what you mean.
My Script to freeze the Time is only available in my Table, not astor's.
If you wanne copy the Script to astor his Table then open my Table, right click on Freeze Time, copy it and then paste it in astor's Table.
I made the Table with Cheat Engine 7.1.

If the Script doen't work at all then it might be outdated and i need to fix it, let me know if that's the case.
Ohhh, no download option then i need to create a table and paste your code. I checked the internet and looking for how to make a table seems to be avoiding me. Can you upload the file? Sorry for the inconvenience mate T.T

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:14 am
Ohhh, no download option then i need to create a table and paste your code. I checked the internet and looking for how to make a table seems to be avoiding me. Can you upload the file? Sorry for the inconvenience mate T.T
My Table is uploaded.
Just click the icon in the top right corner, then a new site will open and there (again in the top right corner) you will see a download icon.

Is there any way to upload Pictures to this Messages?

Edit:
-You can also create a .txt File, copy the complete code from me in it and change the File ending from .txt to .CT
-Added my command list for the ingame console on my first post.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by peterlaurence »

Akira wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:52 am
peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:14 am
Ohhh, no download option then i need to create a table and paste your code. I checked the internet and looking for how to make a table seems to be avoiding me. Can you upload the file? Sorry for the inconvenience mate T.T
My Table is uploaded.
Just click the icon in the top right corner, then a new site will open and there (again in the top right corner) you will see a download icon.

Is there any way to upload Pictures to this Messages?

Edit:
-You can also create a .txt File, copy the complete code from me in it and change the File ending from .txt to .CT
-Added my command list for the ingame console on my first post.
OHHHHHH!!! Thanks for the trouble mate! So that's how easy to create a table, i just need it to put in a txt and rename it to CT. You're a life saver mate!!!

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by peterlaurence »

Akira wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:52 am
peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:14 am
Ohhh, no download option then i need to create a table and paste your code. I checked the internet and looking for how to make a table seems to be avoiding me. Can you upload the file? Sorry for the inconvenience mate T.T
My Table is uploaded.
Just click the icon in the top right corner, then a new site will open and there (again in the top right corner) you will see a download icon.

Is there any way to upload Pictures to this Messages?

Edit:
-You can also create a .txt File, copy the complete code from me in it and change the File ending from .txt to .CT
-Added my command list for the ingame console on my first post.
I did as you told me, copy all your codes and paste it in a .txt file then rename it's extension to .CT, launch it like any CT and this is the error im getting: "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :data error" Any idea what im doing wrong?

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 pm
I did as you told me, copy all your codes and paste it in a .txt file then rename it's extension to .CT, launch it like any CT and this is the error im getting: "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :data error" Any idea what im doing wrong?
Works fine for me, did you copy the full Code?

Also two Pictures about how to download my Table:



Edit:
-Added my Table as a File to my first post.
-
Spoiler
I'm an idiot, forgot about the "Attachments" option lol.
Last edited by Akira on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:07 am, edited 11 times in total.

peterlaurence
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by peterlaurence »

Akira wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:59 pm
peterlaurence wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 pm
I did as you told me, copy all your codes and paste it in a .txt file then rename it's extension to .CT, launch it like any CT and this is the error im getting: "Failure loading the trainer. Reason :data error" Any idea what im doing wrong?
Works fine for me, did you copy the full Code?

Also two Pictures about how to download my Table:
[Link]
[Link]
Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble mate T.T I finally got your table. Tried to copy other table and put it in yours to get unli stamina etc. :D I feel like im a hacker now HAHAHAHA!

ffkuroneko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:56 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by ffkuroneko »

Please take note.. after the latest patch, 1 hit kill also applies to the player now.

User avatar
Akira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 2:04 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by Akira »

ffkuroneko wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:06 am
Please take note.. after the latest patch, 1 hit kill also applies to the player now.
Sadly the zombies and the players use now the same adress for health which means both, unlimited health and onehit kill will effect the players and the zombies (and they can't be used togehter).... :( :frowning:

4uth0r1ty
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Night of the Dead

Post by 4uth0r1ty »

know of a way to kick/ban trolls?

there are way damn too many people who's trying to demolish stuffs or just take stuffs in the stash then leave.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AkiTaki, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cjtaser367, enragedazian, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Idlehands88, lococaz, Max98, Modebcn, Mordamis, NumberXer0, Vortal