Wasteland 3 | Update: 2021-Oct-30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Wasteland 3 | Update: 2020-Oct-13

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v5: Added disable skill checks and dropset randomization.

Both are relatively untested so user beware. Skill checks I've not played enough to truly verify they work. They should but again needs more time to test.

The dropset randomization disable is experimental basically should generate a lot more loot for containers that have randomization as it should add all of them. The number of items added still seem a random so there is another function somewhere but still seems better than default.

Regarding god mode, sorry not added and I tried a heal party but it crashes unless I enable the mono collector which you might as well use zanzers table for that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NotThere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotThere »

Is there any way to dupe weapon/armor mods? I tried the other table and it seems it no longer works, either a way to purchase more mods from vendors or dupe the ones I have, not really interested in any other cheat, thanks.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

[X] <- Ignore Skill Check on Dialog not working on gamepass version..

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

tampy wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:57 am

Noted. I know the more random loot was broken (probably will not fix) but didn't notice this. I only have steam version but I think its basically the same.

--
Edit: Updated to v6. Fixed only the dialog skill check and not random loot as that will be involved and do not want try until I start again.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:54 pm
tampy wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:57 am

Noted. I know the more random loot was broken (probably will not fix) but didn't notice this. I only have steam version but I think its basically the same.

--
Edit: Updated to v6. Fixed only the dialog skill check and not random loot as that will be involved and do not want try until I start again.
Oh wow didn't actually think you'd bother to update this. Thank you!!

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wasteland 3 | Update: 2021-Jan-3

Post by DiegoAmorim »

The table needs an update after yesterdays patch... :(

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

DiegoAmorim wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:01 pm
The table needs an update after yesterdays patch... :(
Noted. Thanks I did not notice so will put steam back online and try update in about 10 hours.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Logged just to thank you. :D

chinchillamax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chinchillamax »

It seems most of the table needs updating after the latest patch 1.3, some things still work, but many don't, thanks guys

[Edit] oh I see you guys are already on top it! too fast!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Wasteland 3 | Update: 2021-Jan-28

Post by tfigment »

Updated to latest. (Dropset randomization changes still broken. still not likely to fix for some time).

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

There is pretty funny Easter-egg if you kill the patriarch and his goons when you first arrive into the Ranger base and ask for the reward for the ambush, which the patriarch denies and you tell him to fuck himself, which starts a combat. The combat shouldn't be winnable, as there is about dozen enemies and third of them have many thousands HPs, but with CE help you can win it.

Then there starts ending sequence, which has custom made countryish-song and joking about the characters being gods as that shouldn't be happening. Gives a nice WTF moment, as why would anybody waste that much energy and resources to make scene that shouldn't ever be possible to see by normal means...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Bryan Fargo is pretty savvy. I think he understands his audience and maybe one of us. Its these things that people loved about Fallout and Wasteland and so I think they add them. How long is the song from the busker in the the Springs. Being able to share these events with friends and online are a bit of marketing of its own. Game would be bland if it played everything straight.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Could I please request an "Infinite Item" cheat, so that we can always mod weapon and armor without the mod item getting consumed and for all other consumables.

Thanks in Advance!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

HanLiem wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:20 pm
Could I please request an "Infinite Item" cheat, so that we can always mod weapon and armor without the mod item getting consumed and for all other consumables.
Honestly probably not going to look at. Sorry. I used the save editor to dupe mods and there is stack size for selected inventory for items that have counts to solve this when I last played and was enough for me at the time. I dont think I could figure out item dupeing last time I looked at this and since this uses il2cpp its harder to reverse than normal unity games.

Savourea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savourea »

Hello! When adding an item like ITM_WeaponMod_Ranged_Scope_Tier3-2 (+6 scope) using "save editor" the game then creates duplicate of it every time you save-load. is there a solution to stop it?