Wasteland 3 | Update: 2021-Oct-30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wasteland 3 | Update: 2020-Aug-30

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Could someone please tell me how to use the Ranger cheat. Is it used so we can have more than 4 rangers?
Currently playing on Steam and newest update. Also have newest 7.1 version of CE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

You are not supposed to edit Num Rangers. Its just there to show you the length of the array in Rangers array. That array is always fixed at 6. If you have less than 6 dont expect elements greater than Num Rangers to work. Same goes for followers. You can delete the "Num" rows if it makes you feel better.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

please add Invisibility or undetected! :)

PremanKampung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PremanKampung »

I just notice that after using cheat engine the character title was changed, the one that in inventory menu above the character 3D model. Mine from Level 8 sniper change to Level 8 modder. And both my custom character was changed too. Is there any way to change it back?

Edit: thinking back, could it be because I maximized the armor mod and weapon mod skill each for my character?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

PremanKampung wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:10 am
I just notice that after using cheat engine the character title was changed, the one that in inventory menu above the character 3D model. Mine from Level 8 sniper change to Level 8 modder. And both my custom character was changed too. Is there any way to change it back?

Edit: thinking back, could it be because I maximized the armor mod and weapon mod skill each for my character?
It is. The game selects titles based on attribute values.

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

need drop item 100% :)

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

damn, this table is wonderful! thx man.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:30 am

Want to edit Reputation? Please use Zanzer's Reputation Scripts.

[/spoiler]
So how exactly does that work? How do I use the Reputation Script? First of all there are two tables posted in the linked post and secondly neither of them displays current reputation. So does anyone have a clue how to edit reputation, which table to use or of any other method of doing that?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

hedop wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:33 pm
So how exactly does that work? How do I use the Reputation Script? First of all there are two tables posted in the linked post and secondly neither of them displays current reputation. So does anyone have a clue how to edit reputation, which table to use or of any other method of doing that?
Personally didn't use it but zanzer's tables generally work but honestly Zanzer's tables are a little "off" in that they don't quite meet my expectations and its done differently. They usually work quite well though if you understand.

Anyway regarding edits. Its probably easier to use the save editor that was posted in one of the other Wasteland 3 threads. It works reasonably well for that. Link here.

I'm not touching W3 again until they fix the loading times. Its Fallout 2 all over again by same developer but game should be among the best ever when that is fixed.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Wasteland 3 | Update: 2020-Oct-9

Post by tfigment »

v4: Update for 1.1.2.242663 to fix Last Selected Inventory Count

Save times are impressively improved it would appear so probably touching again but many things competing for attention right now. Also if the save editor works its good enough much of the harder edits. I use this now for inventory item counts and action points.

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

Any chance of adding a God mode? 😉

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

MachinaEx wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:16 pm
Honestly kinda low chance. I personally don't use those so I tend not to add them. I generally create tables for my own use and I prefer pointer tables so that is what is here. I assume other tables that do this will be updated if they stopped working but not sure.

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:44 pm
MachinaEx wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:16 pm
Honestly kinda low chance. I personally don't use those so I tend not to add them. I generally create tables for my own use and I prefer pointer tables so that is what is here. I assume other tables that do this will be updated if they stopped working but not sure.
Alright! No problem

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

Possible to add something akin
Ignore Skill Check on Objects new
Ignore Skill Check in Dialogue new
from Zanzer`s Table?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13511&p=150404#p150404

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Maybe I'll look at those. Ghidra is taking a long time to analyze the files and was waiting on that before doing much with WL3. They look simple enough to add though I typically do not do those. I'm kinda playing the game so therefore making updates and will consider this and god mode (maybe).