Wasteland 3 Pointer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Empi3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Wasteland 3 Pointer Table

Post by Empi3 »

Playing the latest Steam version.
The save editor works fine but it's missing some Item templates for DLC2.
Tried Unpacking the save file and copying some items from another of my save files.
When packing the file I get the window that asks me to edit a "companion file" manually, which is supposed to be stored together with the save file.. but there are no such files.

My saves are stored in S:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Wasteland3\Save Games\<SaveName>\<SaveName.xml>
there are no other files in the folder.
Editing the saves without unpacking/packing works just fine but as I said, there are some templates missing.

Edit: Anyway, I just overwrote some duplicated mod items with the templates I needed and saved normally. It worked.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

javiersaku01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by javiersaku01 »

hello, like others have mention the save editor chashes after selecting a save file if you open a save in mid to late game, but when you open an early save or start a new game it works. somebody knows a solution for this?

StagedBark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StagedBark »

is there a save editor for the 2nd DLC?

kalamindas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kalamindas »

sorry for posting in an old thread like this.

I accidentally killed the ghosts in the scrap yard and have gone into the ghost garage where Blue is pissed.

I have edited my save to change "d1001_GhostsScrapyardKilled" to 0 but it still doesn't seem to work, I know the save edit is working since I can change my stats etc, but is there something am missing here to fix killing the ghosts?

Semetskiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Semetskiy »

Guys, I need help, please.

I use the latest savegame editor (from the page 15), I have the latest Steam version of the game with all DLCs, the editor just closes when I try to open and extract the save.

UPD: never mind, something wrong was with my safe files - I started a new game, made a save and the editor worked.