Heroes of Might & Magic III + HOTA + HD

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
perdah4o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Heroes of Might & Magic III + HOTA + HD

Post by perdah4o »

Hello ! Can you add skills per hero so we can change them ? For example Logistics, Pathfinding etc.
Also can you add creatures like resources ? For example 5 Devils, 10 efreet etc.

Can you also make a map and grail reveal without being a cheater. For example map is hidden I press a button and its revealed. If i disable it its black again.

If someone can add those it will be great !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dextroza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dextroza »

failure loading the trainer. Reason :data error

MeadeIndeed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MeadeIndeed »

Can't get the table to run, using the latest version of HotA and the HD mod. Might need an update.

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

Doesn't work on latest updates as for 1 November.

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

Animowany wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:30 pm
here is modified Csimbi table for heroes 3 complete (+ hd mod) and updated with all spells and items (I removed the ones added by HotA)
I added hero spells, unit counts, skill levels pointer to the table.
All skills can be modified to expert, they will take effect even though not displayed. But those you didn't gain legally will change back to 0 as soon as the hero earns exp or changes primamy stats.
Only 8 skills can be learned legally even through modify. You should modify skill levels, skill orders, learned skill count.
I added a hotkey ctrl+alt+w to set those values for skill 2~8 as example. It sets wisdom as the 4th skill, so if a hero already have wisdom as 1st skill, it will have only 7 skills.

Full spell array value is in table extra.
I got the value from a hero with expert wisdom learning from a conflux city with grail.
There are 2 zeros in the array, one of them is titan's lightening bolt, I have no idea what the other is.

according to this post.
[Link]

Update1:
fixed spell array length bug
Update2:
Made the hero skill fully customizable.
Use hotkey ctrl+alt+e to set spell array for full spell.

Update3:
Add hero mana pointer

Seperate HOTA table from original
add hota artifacts
add interference skill level (hota does not use skill order, don't change any of them, you can make all skills expert by set level to 3)

Update4:
Add Unit Stack Type
Add In the wake of gods mod table
Including unit stack experience, mithril resource, WoG artifacts

Update5:
Add WoG unit types to dropdown list
Add option Right Click War Machine Set Stack Count 999 (WoG only)

Update6:
Add option: view commander to get address (exp, level, skills) (WoG only)
Changed some hotkeys (WoG only)

Update7 (HOTA only):
Add option:
GetNeuturalCreatureCountOnRightClick
HOTA Get Skill Order (since you can have all skills at expert level in HOTA, this serves only for those who want a perfect skill display on hero screen)
Hero Dimension Door Cast Time This Turn (set to 129 for infinite cast)
Add many hotkeys

Update8 (HOTA only):
add neutral creature Disposition (0 always join, 10 never join)

add Get Combat Magic Cast.
How to use: enable this, cast a magic in combat, set "Already Cast Combat Magic This Turn" to 0, wait for next unit move so you can open spell book again.
This option is far from convenient, since I don't know how to figure out if the caster is player, nor how to instantly refresh cast button.

Update9 (HOTA only):
update table to work on HOTA 1.7.0, and target h3hota HD.exe
Attachments
h3hota HD.CT
Update9
(126.64 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
h3hota.CT
Update8
(124.37 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
h3hota.CT
Update7
(107.54 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
h3wog.CT
Update6
(104.03 KiB) Downloaded 966 times
h3wog.CT
Update5
(96.78 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
h3hota.CT
Update4
(77.56 KiB) Downloaded 801 times
Heroes3.CT
Update4
(76.41 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
h3hota.CT
Update3
(80.89 KiB) Downloaded 491 times
Heroes3.CT
Update3
(71.05 KiB) Downloaded 526 times
Last edited by CannonFodder on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

djura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djura »

I want to learn how to do some of these things myself. I found pointers to the resources by first finding an address to the gold, and then found the object that contains all addresses and offsets for the resources and then i created pointers.

How do you guys get the current active hero? The rest of the attributes are easy then I guess.
I tried moving one hero searching by value unknown type All because I saw in the table here that it is blank, and then moving other hero and repeating. But I get to many results to do anything with it.

About the army, I got the address for the first stack in the hero tab, but when I move the other hero the value of the address stays the same.

ivan_vazov1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ivan_vazov1 »

Currently when I mark only Infinite movement points, it activates God mode too and enemies don't kill my creatures. Can this be changed?

martixy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martixy »

I tinkered on my own to add the skills, came here to post, then found out this thread has a second page. 😂

Now, one very useful function some old trainers had is infinite spell casting during combat. So I know it's possible. Any ideas how to find out how to make it happen?

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

You need to think like a programmer. What's the easiest way to restrict one cast per turn? Probably a 0/1 bool or int field with an if statement. So search for the field.

martixy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martixy »

I can tell a stock response aimed to brush off a newbie when I see one.

I am a programmer. I know it's a bool. I found one that more or less does the job. I may be misremembering, but it seems to work differently. When I change this one, you have to move a unit before you can cast again. Probably misremembering.
It's not about finding the value, it's about making CE find it for me. I have no expertise in CE. Hence soliciting advice. But I know how to aob scan and I know my way around computer memory.

Then halfway through writing this post I noticed you already added an update with this. I need it for the base H3, not HOTA, but like I said, I am a programmer. I can take the script and adapt it to work for the base game. Adapting things is much easier than figuring it out from scratch, and studying it will help me understand CE better. So thanks for the update.

On an unrelated note aobHasBuiltThisTurn fails sometimes. Best to enable the script while in menus, before loading a game.

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

Sorry is you thought I was brushing you off, didn't understand your precise problem. Maybe you should clarify your question like you just replied.
I'm a newbie too. Like I said in the update , I don't know how to figure out if the caster is player, nor how to instantly refresh cast button, so I can only make a manual operation option instead of automatic one.
The field I found is just like yours, you have to wait for next unit to refresh cast button.
So I guess the code doing this should be after this code I recorded, by using "find out what access this address" in CE.
magic cast in combat read on next unit Code :cmp [esi+eax*4+000054B4],edi
I set break point and traced a bit, too hard for me to find which is the right code.

I play on gog h3 complete + hota.
"Get Combat Magic Cast" injected at h3hota.exe+**** address, but I guess the script can work on base H3 too by just change the exe file name, if you have the same version of base H3 as mine.
The original table's scripts and pointers work on base h3, hota and wog pretty well. I didn't touch them other than exe file name. And I haven't encountered aobHasBuiltThisTurn problem, so can't help.

martixy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martixy »

I don't have time to play the game right now, but wanted to respond.

What I found out is that there is an "Attacker has cast a spell this round" variable and "Defender has cast a spell this round".
Which in hindsight is incredibly obvious. But if you locate both values, you can do things like for example prevent enemy casters from using spells on you.

quilacoste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quilacoste »

please update the table the hota just update to 1.7.0 so the latest table wont work anymore

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

My contribution to this thread: this table is for Homm3 ONLY. Quite possibly for a very specific version of HoMM3 (and almost definitely not for HoMM3 HD). I don't expect it to work with any of the add-ons/DLCs. My exe file version in Windows says 4.0. It has Restoration of Erathia, Shadow of Death and Armageddon's Blade. I don't know how to check the version within the game itself. I have not tested any of these cheats with SoD or AB campaigns -- only tested them with RoE and single scenarios. Run the game then open the table, it will automatically connect to the game.

Added a few more pointers, changed all cheats to individual scripts, added a few hotkeys:
Ctrl+R: Add 50 of all resources (except gold)
Ctrl+Up Arrow: Add 10,000 gold
Alt+B: Infinite Build (no longer requires you to press Ctrl)
Alt+T: Infinite Travel
Alt+M: Reveal Map
Alt+G: Godmode

The Reveal Puzzle script will reveal the puzzle map if there is one. However, if you use it on a map that doesn't have a puzzle, the game will crash when you try to see the puzzle. I've not yet found a way to avoid this. Save the game before using this cheat. That's also why this cheat doesn't have a hotkey. [Fixed in future tables.]

Enemy Town Info will show detailed info about enemy towns when you right-click on them. It doesn't work on enemy-held (or even neutral) buildings with garrisons. It doesn't work on enemy heroes either. Most of the time it shows correct town info but sometimes it doesn't -- this is a bug with a game not with the script. I haven't encountered bugs with this cheat so far but I figured it doesn't require a hotkey as it may not be very popular.

Morale and Luck pointers affect your total morale and luck (after all buffs and debuffs). You can now also change your class, specialty, each unit (the actual unit, not just the count).

Skills structure is slightly different: the count is right at the top, and all the skills and order are under it. You still need to change them all correctly, I've only rearranged the records.

Spells: I've removed the spells array and listed individual spells. Double-click the empty value next to Spells and enter 1 to get all spells. Obviously, Titan's Lightning Bolt is not included among the spells but if someone wants to play around with it, the relative address is +39. You can also click the empty space next to Level 1, 2, etc and give yourself spells of only that level.

The earlier table had hotkeys for specific skills, all spells, etc. My apologies, I've removed them from this table. You can always assign your own hotkeys if you are so inclined. The table had good skills assigned but I personally like to take whatever starting skills the game dumps on me and only add to those.

martixy I read your posts only as I came here to add the table. What's this about infinite spellcasting? Have you found the pointer/s? Any specific leads? Maybe we can work something out? [Implemented in future tables.]

Removed obsolete table. New table at viewtopic.php?p=342675#p342675
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:40 am, edited 16 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added: Infinite Spellcasting in combat (Alt+C). Unable to get the spellbook icon to activate after several hours of trying. But it is possible to keep casting spells by clicking on your hero as long as you have enough mana. In a very short test I ran, enemy heroes still cast one spell per round.

Added: Equipped items list. Add/modify items directly on your portrait instead of inventory slots. These pointers are not only convenient, but particularly useful if you get into combat, try to cast a spell and then realize you added spells to your hero but forgot to buy a spellbook! :D
Changed Inventory dropdowns to be sorted by equipping location and name.
A lot of manual work has gone into categorizing and sorting the item lists -- quite possible I've made mistakes. If so, please post the mistakes here so I can correct them.

Skills list is sorted by Combat stuff, Spell stuff, Morale etc, Movement stuff, and General types.
Spells are simply categorized by level and sorted by name. The color indicates the school/element the spell belongs to. Black = all schools. This same order is used in the listing of scrolls for inventory scrolls. (Again, manual work so let me know if there are mistakes.)
Units are categorized by stronghold and sorted by unit tier level.

Thanks to CannonFodder: I used his Homm3 table as a starting point for mine and H3hota table for the spellcasting cheat. And thanks to Csimbi for starting this thread in the first place with all the initial cheats.

Removed obsolete table. New table at viewtopic.php?p=342675#p342675
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:40 am, edited 15 times in total.