GTA III +11 and GTA: Vice City +15 tables (Steam) [Teleport to mission marker and more]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

GTA III +11 and GTA: Vice City +15 tables (Steam) [Teleport to mission marker and more]

Post by Scaredcat »

GTA SA table

unlimited health
Player health
unlimited armor
tags, snapshots, oysters and horse shoes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:13 am, edited 87 times in total.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GTA III +11 and GTA: Vice City +15 tables (Steam) [Teleport to mission marker and more]

Post by Scaredcat »

A cheat table for GTA: San Andreas has been added.

edit: There were some issues with unlimited health- i will upload it back up shortly

edit 2: table has been posted again. HOPEFULLY there aren't any issues now
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

tjrs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: GTA III +11, GTA: Vice City +15 and GTA: San Andreas +14 cheat tables (Steam) [Teleport and more]

Post by tjrs »

GTA SA table

The following scripts are not working at all:

unlimited health
Player health
unlimited armor

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GTA III +11, GTA: Vice City +15 and GTA: San Andreas +14 cheat tables (Steam) [Teleport and more]

Post by Scaredcat »

tjrs wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:43 pm
GTA SA table

unlimited health
Player health
unlimited armor
do you mean they're not activating? hmm, you're half-right. tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes are no longer working. it seems I didn't pick a unique AOB.
however, unlimited health, player health and unlimited armor are working fine for me. make sure you are on steam version. i did not fix the issue, but this is what you can do. i did always include the static addresses for these things in case something goes wrong. you will find static address for tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes in "Other Stuff" it's the last item on the cheat table all the way at the bottom. go there and change the value to whatever you like. that method is still working. but yeah the scripts for tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes are not working i'd have to update the AOB but too lazy lol.
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

tjrs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tjrs »

Negan wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:12 pm
tjrs wrote:
GTA SA table

unlimited health
Player health
unlimited armor
do you mean they're not activating? hmm, you're half-right. tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes are no longer working. it seems the AOB has changed which normally happens when a game gets updated. but why would this game be getting an update now? such an old game, i don't know.
however, unlimited health, player health and unlimited armor are working fine for me. make sure you are on steam version. i did not fix the issue, but this is what you can do. i did always include the static addresses for these things in case something goes wrong. you will find static address for tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes in "Other Stuff" it's the last item on the cheat table all the way at the bottom. go there and change the value to whatever you like. that method is still working. but yeah the scripts for tags, snapshots, oysters and horseshoes are not working i'd have to update the AOB but too lazy lol.
Yeah, they were not activating. Well at first it seems, the unlimited health is fine and like you said with the static addresses for the collectibles it does work.

Just wanted to point it out tho.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

tjrs wrote:

Yeah, they were not activating. Well at first it seems, the unlimited health is fine and like you said with the static addresses for the collectibles it does work.

Just wanted to point it out tho.
Yes i do appreciate the feedback and your patience. thank you for reporting it.

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

Are you used AA scripts only?

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

tjrs wrote:
GTA SA table

unlimited health
Player health
unlimited armor
Tags, snapshots, oysters and horse shoes will reset after you reloaded savegame or by entering interior

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

Frouk wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:45 pm
Are you used AA scripts only?
what's AA scripts? if you mean auto assemble scripts then yes. I don't use LUA. I use assembly.

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

If you need help with some addresses i can give them

v01d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by v01d »

Reduced some AOB. Works for me.
Attachments
gta3.CT
(31.5 KiB) Downloaded 801 times

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

BTW
The game is already have documented addresses

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

v01d wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 pm
Reduced some AOB. Works for me.
Game is already have documented addresses now aobscans aren't needed anymore

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

The following changes were made to the GTA: Vice City table

Update 1.0 (14/08/21): Removed Ally Godmode. was making Unlimited health not work properly and it was giving Unlimited health to cops too. why didn't anyone report this haha? :oops: I just came back after 1 year and checked it and saw faults. Unlimited health should be working fine/better now. If any issues persist, please report it here.