Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Post by DrummerIX »

I figured out that it was because I tested out the Bag of Tricks mod that was causing issues with my table. I am just going to say that my table is not fully compatible with the Bag of Tricks and leave it at that. I have it installed, but turn it off in the status and restart my game for the table to fully work. I tested that everything enabled on 2.1.7 as of today with this update and Bag of Tricks off in the status menu.

It's in EDIT 5.3 on first page.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I came back to this game for a bit and added a couple more options:

Ignore Class Prerequisite Requirements
Add Features During Level Up (Multiple Feats Per Level)

First let's you pick any class regardless of Prerequisites when leveling up.

The next one let's you add multiple feats and class feat type options during level up. It defaults to 2 per level as long as you regularly get a feat or bonus class feat or something similar during the level. I did test adding 3 at a time and it works, but be careful of large numbers here. I think I will port this option over to Wrath of the Righteous tomorrow.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

My friend wanted me to take a look and see if I can add some options that help if you are a wizard and general spell casting. I am pretty sure that Infinite Item can be used with the Metamagic rods available in the game. What you do is use Bag of Tricks after you start the game and give yourself the Grandmaster Metamagic rod and then turn off Bag of Tricks to use the table again.

The only other option I could perfect for general spellcasting is :

Memorized Spells Available Immediately (Don't Have To Rest)

I know it works for Wizard, but it will probably work for any spell caster that uses memorized spells.
I may even roll a wizard to see how powerful they really are.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I ported a couple of options mainly for wizards and casters over from the Wrath of the Righteous table:

Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level
Custom Number of Spells To Learn On Level Up

The first one lets you cast spells as a max level caster and please turn this off for level ups or it can cause issues with spell books.

The second one I really only tested with wizard and I think that's about all it works with. You can get more than 2 spells every level up with this option for a wizard.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. I'm back to playing this game as it has far fewer bugs than the beta of Wrath of Righteous. If you use some bonus attribute options in the table, you can easily get too much strength to cause issues with encumbrance going negative. I think one after affect of using the 102 max attribute when creating a character is the companions have one stat that is huge also. Amiri in my game easily went over 130 strength after I added a few attribute points.

In order to fix this issue I put in code that checks for negative values returned for encumbrance and pass default values instead.

I call the option Total Item Weight Multiplier / Fix for Overflow of Encumberance Due To High STR (Default Normal Weight) now.

You can change the total weight multiplier back to 0 to have 0 weight, but with high STR it's not needed.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to activate the "Custom Dice Roll For Allies" only for certain dices. Specifically, I want the D20 to be random, while fixing the values for all other dices...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

A request was made to have a specific dice be random but the rest max, so I modified the code of Custom Dice Roll a little and put this option in. You change the value to return to -1 and it will return a random number like normal for that die only. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I am playing the game with the table and almost done with Troll Trouble. The table works pretty well and has most things that are needed I think.

However, I did find an issue with Damage Modifier. It worked fine on melee hits, but not on some spell hits. I also thought that an option to Disable Friendly Fire would be good because for some reason high level spells affect everyone and not just enemies in this game. Go figure.

Anyway, I worked on Damage Modifier and fixed the issues with spells killing allies and put in the option DisableFriendlyFire which is on by default. Now I can use high level spells and not worry about killing my friends in my party at least.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. I reworked Damage Modifier again after some more testing. I was able to test it with allies in battle but not in your party and now have Disable Friendly Fire working for those allies also. This game had some complicated scenarios here for Damage Modifier and the code is more complex than other games. You can have allies casting to allies and allies to enemies and then enemies to allies and some of these allies are not in your party, geez. Anyway, I think this version is working like I want (to disable friendly fire), but please let me know if you experience issues.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added Bonus Spell Slots to the Wrath of Righteous table and ported it over here to Kingmaker too in this update. You can use this instead of increasing your casting attribute if you wish. You may have to be careful about adding too many slots for certain spell books like Alchemist.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I reworked the Bonus Spell Slots into the following 2 options:

Bonus Spell Slots For Arcanist Classes
Bonus Spell Slots For Non Arcanist Classes

I also added the ability to specify specific bonuses at a specific spell level.

I also think this may have the added affect of allowing you to choose more spells during level up for the respective classes. I put in code to skip level 0, so it might work okay now. I was able to see this effect for Sorcerer, but not sure if it works for other classes or not. It might just be a fluke, but you can test and let me know.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Just FYI, the Always Spell Caster Level 20 causes many issues if left on especially when gaining new companions and leveling up. It basically messes up spell books.

This was one reason I created the Bonus Spells option. You can empower a level 1 spell making it level 3 and turn on the Spell Caster Level 20 just so you can make it the auto attack and turn that option back off.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It seems the more I play this game the more options I think of to put in. I mean it already is a mostly complete table, but I think of something else to try I guess.

I put in Spells Cast From Items Are Max Caster Level, Empowered and Maximized For Allies in this update.

So basically, you can use Infinite Items and as long as you have a scroll of Magic Missle and your characters are able to cast it, most things die quickly with this option as long as you also enable the Free type option to not take much time to cast spells. This option maximizes spells cast from items.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I researched ways to make every spell maximized regardless of source and was able to put it in.

So, I worked on the following options in this update:

Spells Cast From Items Are Max Caster Level, and Metamagic Applied For Allies
Spells Cast From All Sources Are Max Caster Level and Metamagic Applied For Allies

I made the metamagic portion put Empower, Maximized, Extend, Reach and Quicken on the spells
and they are also cast at caster level 20.

I'm not sure if I will find anything else to put in or not. Most likely not too much more to do.
These latest options render the Cast Spells At Custom Caster Level obsolete and that option caused problems anyway if left on.

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

Thank you, DrummerIX :lol: