Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Post by DrummerIX »

I played some of the game today and am almost to beating the Stag Lord to open up Kingdom things. In the meantime, I added a few options that I use to help with things.

Combat Maneuver Always Success For Allies (Get Out of Traps)
Change Type of All Ally Actions To Free (Speed Up)
Character Pointer Options (View Character Screen)

First is Combat Maneuver Always Success For Allies. I triggered a trap in my game and one character was having a hard time getting out of it, but with this option, it helps avoid actual traps or get out of them quicker.

Next is a request from a friend. This makes spells or about any command an ally does be the free type, so hardly takes any time and you can basically spam it the whole round. Makes things super fast battle wise, so be warned on that.

The third option I added back all the original Character Editor I had in the first table and put in some options to change Buff Time to 90 days, 30 days, or 10 seconds. I use this to cast Mage Armor and Barkskin on my characters and then change the Buff Time to 90 days and it sticks unless you accidentally cast it again.

I hope to have some Kingdom options by tomorrow night if things go according to plan. Enjoy

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I had a bug in one of the options I just added that was affecting enemies also (Change Type To Free). I fixed it in this update and also added in one more request. I'm not sure I have everything working with it as dice rolls may be handled in multiple places. The option I added is Custom Dice Roll For Allies. This defaults to always rolling the max of the die times the number of die and should only affect allies. I may work on updating it as I have more time to research.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Thank you for your work on this table. I'm glad to hear you decided to keep playing and add Kingdom options. Take care!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent way too much time trying to perfect the Custom Dice Roll option and I think the reason I can't fix it perfectly is because of a bug in the game. The Frost Giant in the first main battle is green and counts as in your player faction. The Custom Dice Roll option affects him in battle and that's just how it has to be. Be sure to have Damage Modifier turned on with at least HeroCannotDie, but I think that is affecting these enemies also. The battle still ends normally when you beat everyone else though, so I guess no big deal.

Here is the current work in progress table if anyone wants to test more of it. I have Custom Dice Rolls option affecting damage now. I may update the table on the first page once I play some more and do Kingdom options but that may be tomorrow now that I spend too much time on this option.
Attachments
Kingmaker.CT
Work in Progress with Custom Dice Roll option to test if you wish
(74.39 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Alright. I was able to unlock Kingdom mode after beating the Stag Lord and have a few options for that.

First, I worked on perfecting the Custom Dice Roll option. It now works for both hit rolls and damage rolls for allies, but has a bug in the first big fight that it affects Frost Giant also.

Next I have Kingdom Purchase BP Price Multiplier. It defaults to half price, but you can set it to zero and get free BP anytime you need it. I also have Pointers to BP and also to Building Time Modifier. You can set this value to -2.0 and it will instant build anything you want.

Finally, I came up with Kingdom Leader Options (View Assign Advisor Screen). This option allows you to edit the stats of NPC characters that are your leaders. You actually have to assign them to edit them. It appears to affect ranks of stats for me, but the number didn't update when I modified my leaders stats. I only tested this on NPC that are not in your party. I believe companion characters, you can just edit attributes and skills as you level up to affect these stats. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

This might be one of the last updates. I think I have a feature rich table now that I spent time playing the game and unlocked everything.

I put in Kingdom Project Options (Assign Project An Advisor To Update Pointer). This allows you to change the time a project or event takes in days. This appears to work fine for everything except where the main character is a required advisor. In that case and other cases the Time Multiplier appears to work on shortening the time passed. I also put in a Pointer to Crisis Points. This allows you to always make events successful by just spending some crisis points.

The other option I worked on was due to the way buff time works, my 90 days for buffs was only about 90 days from the start of the game. I put in Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type to fix this. I haven't fully tested things with this option on all the time. I'm not sure if it will affect battle buffs like rage for a barbarian, so you may just use this as needed. You turn it on and cast some buffs and then you can forget about those buffs wearing off. You can recast them as needed as you level up and get more powerful caster level.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

So, does anyone have final requests that are not currently in the table?

domacleod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by domacleod »

So, neither this nor any other cheats from fearlessrevolution work anymore for a while now. I load up the table fine, I try to activate the initial script, cheat engine goes to not responding and stays there. Using the latest version always as indicated by table makers. What am I doing wrong?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

domacleod wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:46 pm
So, neither this nor any other cheats from fearlessrevolution work anymore for a while now. I load up the table fine, I try to activate the initial script, cheat engine goes to not responding and stays there. Using the latest version always as indicated by table makers. What am I doing wrong?
If it's affecting every table, probably something wrong with your install. Try uninstalling CE and reinstalling it and reset defaults. Not sure what else to try.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, one last update I think. I may plan on trying to port many of my latest updates with this table over to Wrath of Righteous beta. I restarted an unfair run and trying to do most of it solo. It works out well with this table. You can easily use Buffs Permanent and also some multiclassing and it should be super easy by then with Custom Dice Rolls making all your damage and hits max. Anyway, I digress.

I added a couple of options:
Kingdom Events Always Triumph (Puts Huge Bonus Roll From Consumable)
Spells Cast From Allies Always Succeed (Ignore Failure Chance)

The first one just always adds a huge bonus from consumables even if you don't spend any and you always triumph events. The next one I couldn't test fully, but I was hoping it works even if you wear full armor and also multiclass a spell caster like making Valerie a bard also. Let me know if it doesn't work.

As always, enjoy the table.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Update 2.1.7 was released today. I really hope it didn't break your table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I attempted to code it so small updates shouldn't break it. I've been playing Wrath of Righteous, so haven't tested it since the update today.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The update this past week to 2.1.7 on May 20, 2021 broke a few things. It seems they hacked a couple of functions themselves. They put a jump to some patch function instead of just redoing the original function in a couple of places. I had to come up with a solution to also run their patch function since it was not easy to locate with mono. One of the options affected was Time Multiplier, but I think I have it working. It also depends on if the jump is going backwards or forwards. In my tests they are going forward, but I think I have the code working for going backward too. In case I don't, let me know if you have issues with the Time Multiplier option in this update.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm seeing some more of their jumps to patch functions in other places. Who knows why they did it, but it may have broken the options of the table. I was starting a new game and testing things. I'm not sure now what still works and what doesn't, but I may try to update this again. Good job devs, more work for me. lol

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, I figured out what was happening. I installed the mod Bag of Tricks and it messes with many things by putting a Patch function in many of the game's regular functions.

So, I will just say my table is not compatible with Bag of Tricks and leave it at that. I will post a version that I have working with no mods tomorrow.