Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Post by axellslade »

Thank you for still keeping the table updated!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:31 pm
I'm not sure if I will find anything else to put in or not. Most likely not too much more to do.
These latest options render the Cast Spells At Custom Caster Level obsolete and that option caused problems anyway if left on.
There's only one problem I've found with this cheat table so far. Some of the cheats don't work if you're using a controller.

For example, the character editor works just fine if you bring up the character menu while using mouse and keyboard. However, that same cheat does not work if you bring up the character menu using the controller.

That's probably because the menus look different when you are using a controller and are less detailed than the menus that come up when you're using mouse and keyboard.

Is there any way to fix that or do I have to keep switching back to mouse and keyboard every time I want to use cheats like that?

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

This isn't working for me for some reason. Something about error while scanning for AOB

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I am pretty sure this game hasn't patched in some time. It worked for me the last time I played on August 27 of this year.

You can try the fearless app if you wish. I made this a trainer there.

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 am
I am pretty sure this game hasn't patched in some time. It worked for me the last time I played on August 27 of this year.

You can try the fearless app if you wish. I made this a trainer there.
Ok so I got it working. Turns out I got some mods that apparently didn't go with the table so well. Need to delete them to get it running, which is a shame.

Edit: BTW do the options that adjust things like ability points and feat points per level up stays permanent when you exit the game? Or is it a temporary thing?

Edit 2: Ok scratch that, apparently it stops working if I somehow close the CE in the middle of a game. Gonna check if it works again if I just restart the whole thing again.

Edit 3: So it seems it's actually the Unity Mod Manager that's preventing it from working for some reason. Weird. Gonna do some more test to confirm

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

CE needs to stay open the entire time you are using it or it won't work.

As far as mods, it is not compatible with Bag of Tricks or any that change the code too much. Just Unity Mod Manager should be okay as long as you don't enable anything. At least it does for me.

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:26 am
CE needs to stay open the entire time you are using it or it won't work.

As far as mods, it is not compatible with Bag of Tricks or any that change the code too much. Just Unity Mod Manager should be okay as long as you don't enable anything. At least it does for me.
I mean whenever CE close somehow in the middle of the game if I fire up the table again it won't work. I have to restart both the game AND the table for it to work again.

As for mods, yeah, I do have Bag of Tricks so that's probably it. I also have Character level 29 which increase the character level cap, is that compatible?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't know if it's compatible with CL 29. If you have issues with only it enabled then I guess not.

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:11 pm
I don't know if it's compatible with CL 29. If you have issues with only it enabled then I guess not.
Well I'm playing it right now. Apparently if I have the mod manager installed then it won't work. But if I uninstall it but still leave CL29 in the mods folder in the game directory then it works fine. Not sure if that disabled the mod or not since technically it's still installed. Time will tell.

Also I seem to be having issue with the custom number of spell to learn on level up option. I'm playing Sorcerer and if I enabled it it won't let me level up, or at least it won't let me take more Sorcerer levels anyway. Is this normal?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Yeah, I think on certain classes that option won't work. I believe I tested it on Bard and that was what worked for me with that option.

bill5499
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bill5499 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:59 pm
Yeah, I think on certain classes that option won't work. I believe I tested it on Bard and that was what worked for me with that option.
Huh, well that's a shame.

Also, never mind. Seems like uninstalling the mod manager do in fact disable mod regardless if it was installed or not. Seems mods just don't play well with the table period.

Honestly how do you even find the values of things like ability points and skills and even feats per level up anyway? I try scanning but the results always got screwy.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent much time on this table and also the Wrath of the Righteous figuring things out. I enjoy it and also enjoy making good options.

yenhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yenhawk »

thanks for your table so much
and I want to report: Task Resolution Time In Days can't functioned anymore

sorry
my bad
now I know how to use it

yenhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yenhawk »

excuse me, I like to ask, is that possible to remove effection of Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type in game?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

I decided to (finally) replay the game, so I've updated my old table (full details viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23).

I'll likely make a similar table for WotR once it's had all the DLC and most major patches released.
Attachments
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_226_Lite.CT
Updated for Definitive Edition 2.1.7b
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 623 times