Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Definitive Edition (Steam) (Released August 18, 2020)

Post by DrummerIX »

Thank you for the suggestions. I didn't have much time today, but plan to start working on this game this week. Most people have probably already played through this game, but any other suggestions for options that are needed/would be nice to have?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ezafach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ezafach »

infinite spell & ability usage, skill/attribute points, fow, min BP, freeze/modify time, char/party/advisor/item pointer, encumbrance.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:48 am
Most people have probably already played through this game
I haven't but I'm going to and I'll be definitively using your table when it's finished. So thank you in advance.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on porting a few more of the options I originally did over to this new table for the Definitive Edition.
I added the following in this update:

Total Item Weight Multiplier (Default 0 Weight)
Infinite Item/Spell/Ability Usage For Allies
Always DC 0 For Allies Skill Checks

I haven't put the pointers back in or looked at some of the things Niedzielan originally did. I think I have to play the game some more before I can add some of the other requests, but stay tuned for more updates this week.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on some more options. I have the following in this update:

Bypass Dialogue Alignment Checks
Dialogue Stat Check DC Always Zero
Custom Level Up Options (Attribute, Skill Points)

It allows you to bypass dialogue alignment checks and the next option affects dialogue stat checks so it's easy to succeed. The Custom Level Up Options allow you to specify if you want Attribute points every level and how much per level and also the same for Extra Skill Points Per Level.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much DrummerIX !

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

Great DrummerIX. :)

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I only spent a little time on the game today, but did come up with 2 more options:

Time Multiplier (Freeze Time With 0 Multiplier)
Override Custom Character Starting Stat Points

The first one allows you to slow down time or outright freeze it if you wish. It works for resting as well as regular game time passing. The only time it doesn't work is in turn based mode, but I personally don't use that mode. The other one allows you to set the starting attribute points when creating a character from scratch. I default it to the 102 needed to max everything out.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm almost done spending time updating this table. While I do enjoy the game, it's not my favorite style of game. I know many more people like this style than JRPG, but to each their own. Still this is a good game.

I put in 2 more options in this update:

Vendor Options (Sell Price Multiplier, Buy Price Multiplier)
Highlighted Item Quantity Editor

First one allows you to get more for the items you sell and purchase items at a discount (or for free with a 0 multiplier). I used the second option to give myself 20 small bags of holding after purchasing one and then I didn't need a cheat to deal with encumbrance anymore.

Kingdom options require you to go through the first chapter and I'm not sure I want to actually play much more. Maybe later.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to attempt one more option for now. It is Level Up Multiple Times While Enabled (Useful For Multclassing).
This allows you to level up classes without actually leveling up the main level, so in effect you can multiclass as much as you want while this is enabled. I guess you could make yourself super strong with this and I haven't tested it completely, but it did work as described. You press ESC after a Complete and it saves the level you just did and then you can turn this option off and level up normally to actually level up the character. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. I spent some more time on this table I guess because I didn't have something else to do at the moment. I worked on a HeroCannotDie option in the Damage Modifier that I usually try to put in my tables. This allows you to not have to turn God Mode On and still lose some HP, but the moment the damage will kill you, it negates the damage. It took diving into the structures fairly heavily as this game puts things everywhere just to get current hp remaining. I tested it on Hard mode and Unfair mode and it appears to work in the first area for me. I kind of like playing games this way as it makes items more usable and you can kind of play a little normally but you just won't die.

Also, I added in Can Always Level Up option that was in the original table. This allows you to level up anytime you want, but you may have to go the character screen and level up there once you turn it on. You can use this with Level Up Multiple times turned on in the beginning to go ahead and set another multiclass you want to level 1 or more if you wish.

I also added in a Pointer to Experience Rate Percent that you can change to give yourself more EXP.

I haven't decided if I actually play the game more. Since not many have downloaded all these updates, I'm removing most of them to clean things up. I've added at least 11 options in the past week to this table and they are all in the latest EDIT 3.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you so much DrummerIX.

You really squeeze so much options out of games.
I (and of course we all) have to say, that we are very happy to have you here.

Best wishes.

PS: I myself prefer to play turnbased. But that is just a personal opinion.

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egigol »

DrummerIX thank you, I was sure that this game had now been removed by the table makers :lol:

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

The Highlighted Item Pointer cheat isn't working for me, unfortunately. Says there's an error in AOB 1, with 'not all results found' or something.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:07 pm
One question I have for those of you still playing this are what options you would like me to work on.
Infinite spell usage and no cooldowns