Spiritfarer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Spiritfarer [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

rudeboyjohn wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:03 am
Should that ever happen in the future, just do a 4 byte search of the amount placed into the crafting station and then take a few items out, search again. If you cant see how many items were placed, do an unknown value scan, take some items out and do a decreased value scan. Repeat the process until you find one or a few results and then change the item value of all addresses to 1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Pur wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:26 am
Also I want to add that apparetnly something broke by using the fast travel cheat, because I'm not able to cook at all, the dish is never ready.
Is this for the table or the app? I'll assume the table. I tested boat speed and cooking and both work fine for me on Steam with the latest version.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Chiados wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:30 pm
Pur wrote:
Also I want to add that apparetnly something broke by using the fast travel cheat, because I'm not able to cook at all, the dish is never ready.
Is this for the table or the app? I'll assume the table. I tested boat speed and cooking and both work fine for me on Steam with the latest version.
I was playing the game on GP.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Pur wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:31 am
Chiados wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:30 pm
Pur wrote:
I was playing the game on GP.
I suggest joining the discord for the app. You can get support or detail problems with a game from there.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SpiritFarer

Post by Zozinhu »

CJBok wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:37 pm
Auto Assembler Script which generates cheat list of all current inventory items. Make sure mono features are enabled.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>89690</ID>
      <Description>"INVENTORY"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

if monopipe ~= 0 then
    local mId = mono_findMethod('Assembly-CSharp', 'GameUtil', 'get_MainInventory')
    mono_compile_method(mId)
end

local mr_inv = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByDescription('INVENTORY')
for i=mr_inv.Count-1,0,-1 do
  mr_inv.Child[i].delete()
end

for i = 0,200 do
  if readInteger('[[[[[[[[GameUtil:get_MainInventory+c9]]+90]+10]+20+8*'..string.format('%x',i)..']+18]+30]+10]+14') then

local mr = AddressList.createMemoryRecord()
  mr.description = '------- ITEM '..(i)..' --------'
  mr.Type = vtString
  mr.String.Size = 200
  mr.String.Unicode = true
  mr.Address = '[[[[[[[[GameUtil:get_MainInventory+c9]]+90]+10]+20+8*'..string.format('%x',i)..']+18]+30]+10]+14'
  mr.Color = 0x666666
  mr.appendToEntry(mr_inv)

local mr = AddressList.createMemoryRecord()
  mr.description = 'COUNT'
  mr.Type = vtDword
  mr.Address = '[[[[[GameUtil:get_MainInventory+c9]]+90]+10]+20+8*'..string.format('%x',i)..']+20'
  mr.appendToEntry(mr_inv)
  end
end

{$asm}

[DISABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local mr_inv = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByDescription('INVENTORY')
for i=mr_inv.Count-1,0,-1 do
  mr_inv.Child[i].delete()
end

{$asm}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
What I need to change on the code to make past 200? My item count is huge right now.

lovelycinnamonroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lovelycinnamonroll »

Can you add an item giver? It's just a suggestion.
I just wanna get spirit flowers without letting anybody leave because I enjoy everyone's company and I literally cried whenever someone left.
If you do decide to do it then thank you!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table with my script for Spiritfarer Lily.
There are a lot of things in there, so I had to group things.

Inventory scripts:
- Character Inventory; LUA script to build current inventory list. Much like CJBok's, just a different flavour. The pointer is picked up while the game is running, so you have to ALT+TAB back to the current game at least once before you can enable this.
- Currency; LUA script to get your currency.
Player controls:
- Jump Speed Mod; allows you to scale the height of your jumps. Note: water- or ladder-based jumps are unaffected.
- Infinite Double Jumps; allows you to double jump indefinitely.
- Double Jump Speed Mod; allows you to scale the height of your double jumps' vertical component.
- Double Jump Side Speed Mod; allows you to scale the height of your double jumps' horizonal component.
- Everlight Cooldown Mod; allows you to scale the cooldown of any Everlight-based abilities (most notably Dash and Light).
- Everlight Collider Range Mod; allows you to scale the radius of the circle in which the Light ability triggers objects (collect in bigger radius).
Spirit controls:
- Spirit Negative Mood Buff Mod; allows you to scale the impact of negative buffs on the overall mood.
- Spirit Positive Mood Buff Mod; allows you to scale the impact of positive buffs on the overall mood.
- Hunger Rate Mod; allows you to scale the rate of hunger buildup.
Boat controls:
- Boat Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed of your boat (it is applied to the dynamic speed so wind, etc. are still taken into account).
Crushing minigame controls:
- Auto Instant Crush; whatever you load, it will be crushed automatically and instantly, without having to pull the lever.
Cooking minigame controls:
- Transformation Time Mod; allows you to scale the time required to cook the food. Note: this applies to other type of time-based transformations - such as fermentation - as well.
Fishing minigame controls:
- Lure Wait Time Mod; allows you to scale the time before the fish (or item) goes for the lure.
- Fishing Progress Mod; allows you to scale the time required to pull in the fish.
Mining minigame controls:
- One-hit mining; you can mine anything with one hit. Note: breaks the dragon minigames, so you should disable this while you are breaking up mineral piles attached to dragons.
- Pickaxe Perfect Charge; you don't need to charge the Axe anymore, it will always be fully charged - unless of course you overcharge it.
Planting minigame controls:
- Plant Growth Time Mod; allows you to scale the rate at which plants grow (plants, not the fruits!).
Sawing minigame controls:
- Instant Sawing; the minigame completes instantly when the saw bites into the log the first time, so there is no need to cut through.
- Plank Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which the log moves through the bench.
Smelting minigame controls:
- Smelter Heatloss Rate Mod; allows you to scale the rate at which heat escapes from the smelter (less heating is required).
- Smelter Transformation Time Mod allows you to scale the time required for the ore to become a bar. This effects only the transformation rate, the cooling rate is unaffected, so you still need to wait a bit to pick up the bars from the basin.
Smithing minigame controls:
- Forge Heat Progress Mod; allows you to scale the speed the forge is heating up.
- One-hit Forge; you can shape your item with one hit.
Windmill minigame controls:
- Windmill Perfect Calibration; so you won't need to recalibrate the mill ever again (wind is still needed to grind though!)
- Windmill Progress Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which things are ground.
Woodcutting minigame controls:
- One-step woodcutting; you need to use the saw only once to cut through a tree.
Enjoy!

Update #1
- Added Windmill minigame controls.

Update #2
- Added Crushing minigame controls.

Update #3
- Added Smithing minigame controls.

Update #4
- Added Everlight Cooldown Mod and Everlight Collider Range Mod to Player controls.

Update #5
- Updated table to the Farewell Edition on Steam, 16-Jun-2022.
Attachments
Spiritfarer.CT
(83.27 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bekaness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: SpiritFarer

Post by bekaness »

i'm silly, nvm this

Fluffster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fluffster »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:51 pm
Here's a table with my script for Spiritfarer Lily.
There are a lot of things in there, so I had to group things.
Very very helpful for some of the most excruciating platforming moments and to 100% the game.
Didn't help with the Gold Dragon as I was hoping because somehow it breaks the Dragon and prevents the mini-game from being achievable but it helped a lot with everything else.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Fluffster wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:50 pm
Didn't help with the Gold Dragon as I was hoping because somehow it breaks the Dragon and prevents the mini-game from being achievable but it helped a lot with everything else.
Yep, said so ;-)
This is the one you need to turn off:
Csimbi wrote:
- One-hit mining; you can mine anything with one hit. Note: breaks the dragon minigames, so you should disable this while you are breaking up mineral piles attached to dragons.
Fantastic game, isn't it?

Fluffster
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fluffster »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:01 am
Fluffster wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:50 pm
Yep, said so ;-)
This is the one you need to turn off:
Csimbi wrote:
Fantastic game, isn't it?
Boo to me! I must have skipped that part!
I ended up managing. Thanks for that because I suck at platforming and I really wanted to finish the game!

It's an amazing game! I am still on the verge of finishing it... if I can convince myself to bring the last of us to the everdoor 8-) but I'm not in a hurry to say goodbye so I'll keep fishing for a while and enjoying the company and the cool morning breeze :)