Mortal Shell

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mortal Shell

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

• Build 08.16.20 Revision 1.09202

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gigi99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mortal Shell

Post by gigi99 »

Wow, it works, thanks a lot.

[h+]³
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by [h+]³ »

It's crashing the game at random times.

devCAT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by devCAT »

thanks it work but i have same crashing issue :3
and can you make cheat for items? would be great.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

My bad, i have an "invisible" and normal CE. Works fine on 7.1
Last edited by Halliday on Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Work thx.:)

hamitcagdas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hamitcagdas »

how do we use this i am new with cheat engine thing. thx

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

hamitcagdas wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:53 pm
how do we use this i am new with cheat engine thing. thx
Download the latest version of cheat engine, install that.

Then when you download a cheat table like this here in the OP you just double click it which should automatically starts up the cheat engine program.

Top left corner in the cheat engine program you click on the computer icon which should open a little windows. In that little window should be a few tabs. The first one should be called applications choose that and look for your game, click on that that then click open.

Alternately you can click on the second tab which should be called processes and choose the .exe of the game. This will hook the cheat engine to your game which should be already running.
It may ask you if you wish to use the running script etc..choose yes. This is asking you if you want to use the cheat table you just downloaded.

Once the above done at the bottom of the cheat engine program should be some cheats from the cheat table. More often than not you should have something like "enable" which you will have to click on to put a little checkmark in the box which will then expand what you can see...IE the cheats.

Just beware of some of it is in red and have warnings like do not use etc as that mean those are not working and like to cause you to crash etc. This is probably some that the person that made the cheat table used but never got working properly before he released the CT.

For example in the OP image under the "Enable" column if you want o increase you damage click on the empty square next to "damage multiplier" so there is a red X in it. This activates or deactivates a cheat X means on no X means off.

To increase the damage go to the "Script column" and double click on the number in the "damage multiplier row", in this case the 1 and replace that value with a higher number like say 5 and hit enter again. This should have change the damage multiplier from 1 to 5 so when in game you guy should be doing way more damage.

Pretty much the same thing cheats. When doing cheats that change things like money or amount of items it is sometimes require to close your in game inventory and reopen it if it was open when you made the changes, this simply updates the in game GUI so to speak.

Keep in mind sometimes using too many cheats is more likely to crash a game or some cheats sometimes simply do not work well together.

@OP thank you btw......that was pretty darn quick, I don't even have the game installed yet!

pgain2004
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pgain2004 »

It would be great if it can edit highlighted items...

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

it is a pity that the game freezes on a black screen or [Link] with an engine crash error when the table is running in C E, active options: health, stamina and damage multiplier.
during the videos BEFORE the loading screen of a new location, it is advisable to quickly disable the table.
I would like to ask you to add a on/off hotkey to the ENABLE option so as not to minimize the game.
Last edited by Angel on Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

pgain2004 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:42 am
Items seem difficult for this game. No one was willing to do it on the earlier version and the one trainer out there right now has a ton of weird stipulations and instructions when editing the items. Which is highly unusual.

Not to mention this table seems to consistently crash for most people and the trainer also has issues..this game must have something weird going on, making it difficult to properly cheat.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:02 pm
pgain2004 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:42 am
Items seem difficult for this game. No one was willing to do it on the earlier version and the one trainer out there right now has a ton of weird stipulations and instructions when editing the items. Which is highly unusual.

Not to mention this table seems to consistently crash for most people and the trainer also has issues..this game must have something weird going on, making it difficult to properly cheat.
what i noticed so far:
1. when i try to get "what instruction writes/reads..." i only get instruction from vcredist mcopy but never from the game.exe.
2. when i try to write on registers (eax,rax,r8 ... ) via asm script, game crashes with access violation.

so maybe the game has some kind of codecave stuff or anti-debugging.
in other words: the usual way to go won't work here.
maybe some higher skilled guy take a look at this game, i guess i'll skip it.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

fearlessrevolution released a trainer a little bit ago. Not home to test it yet. No item editing though :(

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:12 pm

what i noticed so far:
1. when i try to get "what instruction writes/reads..." i only get instruction from vcredist mcopy but never from the game.exe.
2. when i try to write on registers (eax,rax,r8 ... ) via asm script, game crashes with access violation.

so maybe the game has some kind of codecave stuff or anti-debugging.
in other words: the usual way to go won't work here.
maybe some higher skilled guy take a look at this game, i guess i'll skip it.
nope its just UE4 being UE4.
thats the way how UE4 instances Objects, adding the offset and then calls the memcopy.

doing stuff inside memcopy will lead 99% to a crash.

devCAT wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:42 pm
thanks it work but i have same crashing issue :3
and can you make cheat for items? would be great.
dont freeze values while loading or if you are death.
pointers will contain non-player stuff that leads to crashes.

-

@ArmY of 0n3
the health pointer isnt working :(
can you add the god flag (like the beta table had) ?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ODimm wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:50 pm

@ArmY of 0n3
the health pointer isnt working :(
can you add the god flag (like the beta table had) ?
God Flag offset is '0x5A' - Byte 15 is default, Byte 14 for Godmode.