Mortal Shell

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Mortal Shell

Post by Zanzer »

Oh, this game's available?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fakerlol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fakerlol »

Okay I'm confused now, this is the third time I happen to encounter this vcruntime.memcpy shite from UE4 games and it always lead me to drop the game out of frustration...

It's clearly copying something from somewhere. But where is this "somewhere"? Am I wrong in my assumption that we need to find the memory where the values get copied from?
This reeks of scripts that do all the work in the background and interfacing with C++/Ue4...

My knowledge of asm-backtracing stops at 3~4 levels and if this game really relies on heavy scripting, I guess 3~4 levels wouldn't be even enough to get out of the script-engine loop and into the more juicy parts. Those most likely being JITed though, I don't like my chances either way.

I hate to break a game by editing something to absolute values. I like the more mellow approach of multipliers...

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:34 pm
Oh, this game's available?
If you're ok with Epic or third party methods =P Steam and GOG come a year from now.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

can you add option increase i-frame for parry or increase % parry success ?

kingofthehill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingofthehill »

Hi, i have a question. When i start my computer the Table works fine, but when the game crash or i quit it and try to aktivate the table again, i can't aktivate it? When i restart my copmuter it works again? Anybody have a idea?

mintyfreshtea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mintyfreshtea »

Hey guys,

First time on here. I did some scanning to try and find the quenching acid address. Took me about an hour, because I had to get some acid, spend it, then get another to be sure. Over a million squirrelled down to one.

18B237303D0

But, when I change its value it doesn't affect the quenching acid count. So it didn't work for me, but hopefully one of you wise wizards can figure it out. I think the beta had an unlimited item use, but I'm unsure if that applies to key items. Regardless, here you go. Good luck.

PS: I've tried leaving the area and returning, restarting the game, all the jams. No dice - seems to be hardlocked as far as I can tell.
PSS: Damn it. Spent the acid, and the number didn't go down. Might not be the acid after all... UGH! I tried so hard to get my greasy mitts on that damn address

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

mintyfreshtea wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:36 am
Hey guys,

First time on here. I did some scanning to try and find the quenching acid address. Took me about an hour, because I had to get some acid, spend it, then get another to be sure. Over a million squirrelled down to one.
Maybe easiest way would be editing a savegame (GPData_1.sav) in "<your windows profile>\Documents\My Games\MortalShell\Dungeonhaven\Saved\SaveGames\"
- fetch yourself an editor working not in text but in hex-mode
- exit game
- open savegame in that editor
- search for required value
- then move bit forward to "Amount_104..."
- then little bit more forward to "IntProperty"
- see the "o" in "IntProperty" ?
- move exactly 16 characters forward
- check the value under your cursor it should be "current" amount
- put there required amount :)
- save modified savegame
- run the game ...

Note:
- never ever open a savegame in a Notepad or any text-editor ! (if you save it you probably ruin it)
Last edited by sanitka on Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

kingofthehill wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:07 pm
Hi, i have a question. When i start my computer the Table works fine, but when the game crash or i quit it and try to aktivate the table again, i can't aktivate it? When i restart my copmuter it works again? Anybody have a idea?
Please get yourself familiar with the basics of CE first ;)

if you want to be sure - exit CE and run it again.
if you want to be super-sure restart your computer.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

A custom table based on previous ones:

24/8 V 0.8
- added game info (Build / Revision)
- tested with Rev 1.09227

23/8 V 0.7
- fixed ENABLE bug
- added the last shell

22/8 V 0.5
- Initial release
- tested with Rev 1.09202

Notes:
- Tar is usable by all shells
- Glimpses are bound to a specific shell (ie. when you get a new shell your glimpses will be 0)

- master values for Tar & Glimpse are the ones used in the Inventory
-- after a modification in CE you will see your values in the Inventory only
-- when the value changes in game then it is propagated to all places (Inventory, GUI, etc.)
--- you might see +101 glimpses after you added 100 manually and then picked 1

- ENABLE only when a savegame is loaded
- do not use freeze-value as the game changes location of variables often thus freezing a wrong part of memory usually leads to crash - instead give yourself enough health and damage multiplier ;) to survive and have fun
- if you have not inhabited the shell yet you cannot modify its glimpses ;)
Attachments
Dungeonhaven-Win64-Shipping.CT
V .8
(14.84 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
Last edited by sanitka on Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

pridefall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pridefall »

@sanitka

The Glimpse cheat doesn't work, and the table can only be opened/enabled once before it becomes unable to be enabled again.

Jedal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jedal »

Hi,

I was looking for in game time in memory, could not find it but I am no expert using CE.
I need the pointer to it so we can time speedrun with in-game time.
Anyone could help ?

What I did :

-Unknown initial value, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)
-Unknown initial value, increased value, reloading backup save, decreased value, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)
-Initial value more or less 15 min my in-game time in second, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)
-Initial value more or less 15 min my in-game time in second, increased value, reloading backup save, decreased value, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)
-Initial value more or less 15 min my in-game time in ms, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)
-Initial value more or less 15 min my in-game time in ms, increased value, reloading backup save, decreased value, increased value (multiple time, waiting at least a few second)

All this for 4 bytes, 8 bytes, float and double (even tried "All" when it was possible).

I did not even found a value that could be it. The only one that seemed to increased as timer reseted when unloading the save and restart at 0 when loading it back.

Any help would be apreciated.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pridefall wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:20 pm
@sanitka

The Glimpse cheat doesn't work, and the table can only be opened/enabled once before it becomes unable to be enabled again.
Thanks for feedback!

If you can share a savegame I can look into the Glimpse issue - all the addresses were based on play-throughs on my testing rig.
Glimpses should be in the same memory block as Tar and first one almost next to the Tar.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

@Jedal:
The game is based on UE4 thus you might get inspired by any other Unreal Engine 4 game. ;)

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

Just a heads-up, folks: Mortal Shell just took an update.

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

Are the glimpse/tar options not working due to an update? I've tried swapping between the shells to populate the values, but they stay at completely random numbers.