Chronicon [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Chronicon [Steam]

Post by Cyborg009 »

Can you boost player damage output, cause in mythic 14, first 30 sec of attacking monsters, it's like they aren't taking any damage (mobs have 93,000,000% health). And fighting one group will bore you to sleep. :sleep:

The reason to go there in the first place is this:
Made by [Link]
There is one reason to run at least mythic 14 (XIV). The base stats on items (hp/mana/damage) stop being random at that point and always roll at the maximum value. It's very obvious when you start noticing every item of a given type rolling with the exact same base stats.
Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DevilliveD89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DevilliveD89 »

Thanks for the Table!

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Just a heads up, game updated to 1.00.6.

PhCCRQQsd6Bi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PhCCRQQsd6Bi »

PhCCRQQsd6Bi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PhCCRQQsd6Bi »

beta cheat Magic Find Limit Override
failed
Last edited by PhCCRQQsd6Bi on Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cookie69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cookie69 »

PhCCRQQsd6Bi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:40 am

need feed back if this affects the drop rate of true legendary. i continue to fail to find the quality rolls :oops:
just tried it. doesn't work. still the same drop rate as usual, sad. really need that TRUE legendary drop rate lol :D

Cookie69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cookie69 »

Cookie69 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:05 pm
PhCCRQQsd6Bi wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:40 am

need feed back if this affects the drop rate of true legendary. i continue to fail to find the quality rolls :oops:
just tried it. doesn't work. still the same drop rate as usual, sad. really need that TRUE legendary drop rate lol :D
i could help you out since i have the game. if you want, hit me in private message :)

PhCCRQQsd6Bi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PhCCRQQsd6Bi »

Cookie69 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:25 pm
i could help you out since i have the game.
please do

Cookie69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cookie69 »

PhCCRQQsd6Bi wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:52 pm
Cookie69 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:25 pm
i could help you out since i have the game.
please do
wrote you in DMs

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

Hi guys,

First things first, thanks for this fantastic table PhCCRQQsd6Bi. :)

One question though. The first time that i used this table i activated the Max HP/MP cheat and after killing a monster i ended up being max level (both class and mastery-wise). Is there a way to only have an invicibility cheat that doesn't affect anything else?

Also how is the bonus experience effect? If i enter a value for this cheat ll it had this value to my experience gain after killing a monster?

Thanks in advance. ;)

PhCCRQQsd6Bi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PhCCRQQsd6Bi »

Goldflinger wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:43 am
One question though. The first time that i used this table i activated the Max HP/MP cheat and after killing a monster i ended up being max level (both class and mastery-wise). Is there a way to only have an invicibility cheat that doesn't affect anything else?

Also how is the bonus experience effect? If i enter a value for this cheat ll it had this value to my experience gain after killing a monster?
Any chance you had Augment Cap enabled? It will apply to new item drops and you could have picked up something with bonus exp in the billions. Otherwise can't explain the max level.

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

PhCCRQQsd6Bi wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:16 am
Goldflinger wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:43 am

Any chance you had Augment Cap enabled? It will apply to new item drops and you could have picked up something with bonus exp in the billions. Otherwise can't explain the max level.
I don't remember but this is probably the reason. But this is funny to see that the augment cap cheat also results in a boost to your XP gain. I would have thaught that the augment cap cheat would just have bypassed the +50/90 augment cap from the enchantress. Wouldn't it be better to have a separated XP modifier to multipy your XP gained?

By the way would it be possible to add a 1 hit kill cheat to the table?

cw7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cw7 »

I didn't understand how to use the posted table so I made my own.

It's only for 1.00.6 (no AOB), I probably won't update this, feel free to edit and include in your own table if you wish.

Options:
Cooldown rate: extra multiplier for cooldowns, for example 0.5 means half cooldowns.
XP rate: extra multiplier for all XP gains, for example 5 means 5x XP received.
Crystal rate: extra multiplier for crystal drops, for example 5 means 5x crystals dropped.

These are all separate multipliers so the stats associated with these are still working properly as well.
Attachments
Chronicon.CT
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Thanks a ton for that table! Those are some awesome additions you added there and like you, the OP's table is not clear/don't work it seems.

This might motivate me to pick the game back up now.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Chronicon just got a huge update, to v1.101, and as you can expect tables are now broke. R.I.P.

Any chance they could get updated again? By you lovely, lovely people! I'm especially interested in cw7's table, from just above me (even though he said he might not update it), but maybe it's some simple pointer changes someone can do, or maybe just integrate it with the main table, either way I cross my fingers and thanks in advance.