Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by VladossX »

Is there a table with the function of using interception(override) without reloading or instantly?
English is not native

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

totodudu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by totodudu »

Possible update 1.11.2

FanDabbieDozie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FanDabbieDozie »

Hey everyone,
Sorry my first post is asking for assurance, buuuuuttttt…

I finished the main game on PC ages ago, have no idea where my save is, and I would like to start the game at the Ftozen DLC on story mode with everything maxed out, unlocked, max weapons, levels, upgrades, mods, potions, outfits, unlockables, skills etc etc.

Does anyone have such a save?

Tldr:
Looking for a NG+ Save on Story Mode ready to start the DLC fully loaded, maxed out, OP as all hell with everything to breast through the story of the DLC and simply enjoy it.

Again, sorry for my first post being a request, however I would like to play the game again this weekend and thought I’d ask.

Edit:
Maybe something like this (start anywhere save) but in story mode (not ultra hard)
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/57

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a script I built for the Complete Edition v1.0.11.14 on Steam.
- Character Progression; a set of pointers (XP, TotalXP and Skill Points)
- Move Speed Mod; allows you to move faster. Does not apply to animation-based movements like jumping. Be careful with ziplines and some other things. If you don't jump up vertically, the horizontal speed will be scaled up and you fall off.
- Bullet Time Drain Mod; scales the duration of the bullet time.
- Bullet Time Factor Mod; scales the slowdown effect of the bullet time.
- Force Infinite Ammo; like name suggests
- Force Fast Firing; like name suggests. Does not speed up aiming, but quite deadly anyway; pow pow pow!
- Player Damage Mod; scales the damage you take. You can still die from falling though.
- Non Player Damage Mod; scales the damage others take (damage is only taken when there's no armor to soak it up).
- Visibility Mod; scales the distance from which machines can see you (no change on human enemies)
- Loudness Mod; scales the distance from which machines can hear you (no change on human enemies)
- XP Gain Mod; scales the XP you gain
- Countdown Timer Reseter; constantly sets the trial timer to zero. You should enable it only after the timer has started and turn it off after the trial is over to prevent side-effects.
- Current Position; a set of pointers to your current position in the world. You can take your current location here for customizing the teleport script by adding your own destination points and this is where the teleport script set the coordinates when you jump.
- Last Saved Position; a set of pointers to your previous position in the world (it's updated on Save). Not much use for it other than jumping back using the teleport script. Useful for trials (avoid climbing all the way back up after completion).
- Teleport; jump to selected destination index. Not recommended because the game includes invisible world triggers. Teleporting over these triggers causes quest breakage. I did not use these for a long time, some coordinates may be off after all the patches. Hotkey was removed; add it back if you need it.
- Save; saves your current position to Last Saved Position. Hotkey was removed; add it back if you need it.
- Blink; Aim with the bow, then press Insert to be teleported to where the reticle is (was) pointing. I'd advice caution of using it as little as you can for the same reason as teleport: you might miss world triggers and break quests. I'd advise using it over short distances only, to spots you've already been to.

I finished the game, no support and no updates planned.
Enjoy.
Attachments
HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(60.7 KiB) Downloaded 778 times

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

here is something I added in that makes the world 0.3 times the original. It's static right now, because I need to think through the modern proper way to let people set the speed.
Attachments
HorizonZeroDawn_world_speed.CT
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 95 times