Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by Siggymas »

Drazerak wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:58 pm
Just doing boring tutorial so not much to do right now. For now I got this :arrow:

Got more stuff and fixed Health (fall damage) :arrow:

Probably last update... :arrow:

One more update... :arrow:

[#1]
- Infinite Health
- Damage Multiplier
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Oxygen
- Infinite Medicine
- Infinite Resources
- Infinite Concentration
- Instant Weapon Charge
- Infinite Carrying Capacity
[#2]
- No Recoil
- No Reload
- No Time Limit
- No Buffs Limit
- No Override Recharge
- No Trading Requirements
- No Crafting Requirements
[#3]
- Time of Day
- Speed Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Teleport Mode
[#4]
- Set Skill Points
- Set Experience Points
- Set New Game Plus Status
- Set Modifications Coils Effects

Notes & Credits:
- No Reload works for specific weapons (bow is excluded), Speed Mode works when Caps Lock is held.
- If you use Infinite Carrying Capacity you need to have this option active before you enter game world otherwise you lose items that exceed inventory limit.
- Credits for Time of Day and New Game Plus to SunBeam, Credits for Stealth to jgoemat/cfemen
hello does anyone have an updated to the no override recharge??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tonka4ok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tonka4ok »

Hey all, I am having trouble making sense of some stuff in memory.

For example, every object seems to have the same base properties:
This should be the player class (?) what is this destructibility component? And what about the other params for every obj?
Also, could you toss a hint on how the objects are organized, I tried tracking down an entity list but it gets confusing every time, for example, there is a list of items I currently have (I think so?) at base + 0x071167D0 but I cannot make sense of it while digging deeper inside it.
Overall it's my first large game trying to reverse and I am very confused.
I managed to patch the shooting function at HorizonZeroDawn.exe+FE1CD0 to get some weird and fun shooting experience but I couldn't trace some sort of organized way that weapons and ammo are stored??
Any guidance would be appreciated, also what is your Discord, SunBeam :)

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

LucyHF wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:22 am
EDIT: Also attached my cheat table. Use the last option of FOV Hack as others are outdated. To edit FOV, double click script and change the value.
Hello, thanks for sharing your cheat table with us! I have a question. Can I edit camera position with this table ? Meaning can I change the camera height ? Wanna move it down a little.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Guess some people play and replay the game to achieve.. no idea what. But it's fine, keep it it, as long as you don't bother the rest :)

@tonka4ok: Unfortunately, I'm not a game developer. So your questions are better suited there. I found the structure name from an internal RTTI function and that's that. What is it used for, what it contains, etc. -- I didn't care for that to map it out. I've mapped only what I thought enough not to break my gameplay. I don't play the game anymore, it's been almost 1 year since my last post (see first post in this topic). The rest of the posts are replies from what I remember. So I wouldn't be able to assist, as you're starting just now.. and I forgot almost all the shit. But use my table to get around.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 pm
Guess some people play and replay the game to achieve.. no idea what. But it's fine, keep it it, as long as you don't bother the rest :)
Some games have decent replayability if you want to try different techniques in taking down enemies or pick different dialogue options, change order of quest completion or just plain roam around and have fun~ In HZD you also get more and more special mods since every time you reset progress and redo Frozen Wilds you get one more copy of those mods so you can use on your weapons^ for maxing out stats.

tonka4ok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tonka4ok »

SunBeam wrote:

@tonka4ok: Unfortunately, I'm not a game developer. So your questions are better suited there. I found the structure name from an internal RTTI function and that's that. What is it used for, what it contains, etc. -- I didn't care for that to map it out. I've mapped only what I thought enough not to break my gameplay. I don't play the game anymore, it's been almost 1 year since my last post (see first post in this topic). The rest of the posts are replies from what I remember. So I wouldn't be able to assist, as you're starting just now.. and I forgot almost all the shit. But use my table to get around.
Got you, no problem, and thank you for the response. I will check out your table and see where I can get!

SotiCoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SotiCoto »

Does any part of this table enable changing an outfit into another outfit?

I am using a trainer for most of the gameplay / action stuff... but I want to get the Nora Lookout outfit, which isn't legitimately available in the PC version of the game... but the inventory stuff was far too complicated for me to figure out myself where the IDs were for the outfits in particular inventory slots.... SO I figured I'd look here in case there was anything. I can't really be sure though.

... So... yeah. Any way to get the Nora Lookout outfit? I mean besides using a converted save-file. I've seen those around, but only found them far too late since I've already been playing for 25 hours.

[Edit]: Hmm... seems upon further poking, there have been a few other questions similar / equivalent to this one and no answers in the positive. PLUS the table doesn't work any more since the creator only does updates for patreons or somesuch... and possibly hasn't updated it anyway due to not playing it.... so.... I'm guessing the answer is overall a No to all.

Oh well. Bother. =/

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

SotiCoto wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 pm
Does any part of this table enable changing an outfit into another outfit?

there is a mod but it only changes the appearence(it can also replace armor by npcs appearence)but not the stats it's called Aloy's Adjustments :
[Link]

Dogu_vn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dogu_vn »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 pm
^ Use CE 7.1. Or rename "DotNetDataCollector64.exe" from your CE 7.2 folder. Not the table's fault.
rename it to what? i cant install CE 7.1 for some weir reason.

LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LucyHF »

dankew1 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 am
LucyHF wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:22 am
EDIT: Also attached my cheat table. Use the last option of FOV Hack as others are outdated. To edit FOV, double click script and change the value.
Hello, thanks for sharing your cheat table with us! I have a question. Can I edit camera position with this table ? Meaning can I change the camera height ? Wanna move it down a little.
I also wish for the same. But haven't looked into that part yet. If I find out how to do it, I will share.

Ryuuri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryuuri »

Hi, SunBeam. I read almost all the pages but my English is not good enough. And I have no idea about coding, but I'm trying to understand. Please help me! :'( You made a file with the ability to ignore the boundaries of the world. Does it work with patch 1.10? I heard you're selling an updated file. It's true? How to buy?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

I am offering the simple service of updating MY tables just for those who need them, but on Patreon and for a fee. If that is "selling", then fine by me. You have the link in the my signature down below, the Updates tier.

Ryuuri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryuuri »

I will be happy to support you on Patreon. But don't get me wrong, I want to be sure that I can get a file for patch 1.10 with the ability to teleport and ignore the boundaries of the world. I really want to get into the closed places (the Naming Cliff or Dr. Sobek's Ranch, or the Metal Devil at the top). It would be great if you could help me with this. :)

Empi3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Empi3 »

CitizenQ wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:56 pm
Hi Everyone.
Maybe you already know that, but if not :

As you know, the last CT from this thread is working up to this STEAM game version : (HRZ-PCR / 09:53 - Wed Sep 02 2020).
If you try to use it with the latest game version existing today(now = 2021-04-22 - game exe version : 1.0.10.5 - HRZ-PCR / 00:18 - Sat Jan 30 2021)) it wont work because there is a version check coded in the script and if you try, you ll get the funny message ;)

BUT there is a way to make it work not for all but for some cheats.
A this moment, i succeded in using these cheats :
> the god mode
> the InfiniteAmmo
> InfiniteClip

How to do that ?

1.Open Cheat engine 7.0 (i ve tried with this) , load the Cheat table you will find in this tread and Assuming the game is running, load the HZD process (i use the steam version of the game, dont forget)
2. Right click on the [ Enable ] script item and left click "change script"
3. Into the "Auto Assemble edit: [ Enable ]" window that pops : Go to line 96 and look for this code : "if TableBuildId == BuildId then"
4. Replace "BuildId" string with "TableBuildId" and be sure to get this " if TableBuildId == TableBuildId then" (this will force the comparison to be everytime true)
5. Clic OK at the Bottom of the window
6. Now, Activate the "[ Enable ]" check box, it will run and show you 3 options :
> [ Pointers / Structures ]
> [ Scripts ]
> [ Debug ]
7. Activate [ Pointers / Structures ] and scroll to the [ g_DebugSettings ] node
8. Set theses values
> [0024] God ( -> 2 ) to 2 to be in god mode
> [0028] InfiniteAmmo ( -> 1 ) to 1 to get infinite ammo
> [0034] InfiniteClip ( -> 1 ) to 1 to throw 5 items of the weapon you are holding without charging delay
9. Enjoy
10. Don't forget : This has been only possible because SunBeam did that huge and nice work of creating such a CT. So, thanks SunBeam ;).

Best regards,

CitizenQ
this works. after the edit some scripts work as well, like the "Lock Trial Timer to 00:00:00" script.
thanks a lot to everyone from this community ;j

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cor Blimey »

SunBeam wrote:

I've noticed this phenomenon, some games just seem to "click" with some people, and they play them a lot. That's when you get a decade-old game, and there's still people running servers with a core group of like half a dozen people who all know each other.

Also, does anyone know if this table works on the GOG version? Steam sale, but I do like to support GOG sometimes. But if the table is steam-only, that right there would probably get that version purchased. :D

Edit> Oh bugger ,the search is less than helpful in finding "gog version", but I just noticed the last post talking about version mismatch. Is this working in any version?