Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 08 Sep 20 - Hit #6 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus). Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I made this specifically for this community! If you want to share the news, do send those users to FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Updated to latest patch version (HRZ-PCR / 09:53 - Wed Sep 02 2020).

• [Trials] Lock Trial Timer At 00:00 Image
    Start a Trial in-game, then activate the script. The following will happen: a) CountdownTimer_StartTimer function will be patched to a RET so it doesn't count; b) CountdownTimer_PauseTimer function is run which will pause the timer and send that particular message (so game knows to pause it); c) timer is reset to 00:00. Once you're done with the trial, you can disable the script. I've not tested what happens if you leave it on forever; am assuming any Trial timer - hopefully there aren't any other type of timers affected - will never start and remain at 00:00.
  • [Existing Inventory] Inventory Editor Image
    Running the script will show an input box with 2 choices:

(a) If you know the name of your item, you can "filter" it from the rest of the list by entering its name in the input field. Then press OK. Example: sparker. Note the casing doesn't matter: upper, lower, whatever case; the script will internally convert it to lowercase.

You will get a "Done." message box. Click OK and then you will see this:

Here you can edit the Price, Quantity or Stack Quantity (how much a stack will contain). You can check the modifications by opening the Inventory with I key. Note that if you keep the Inventory open while you do the changes in CE, you need to close and reopen it to see the changes having occurred.

Clicking/running Collapse All script will collapse the group, like so:

You can re-expand the entry by clicking the [ - ] in front of it.

(b) If you don't know the name of your item, then click Cancel (don't click OK with nothing entered, you've been warned!) and the script will start listing out Inventory Entities with their sub-groups. Wait till the script finishes; depending on your number of items, it might take a bit (2-3 minutes). You'll know the script's finished processing when the "Done." pop-up shows up. Click OK. Then you can click Collapse All so you don't have to scroll like a mofo and look for the entry you want:

Similarly to (a), you can edit the elements mentioned.

Disabling the script will remove all sub-entries but "Collapse All" entry. So you don't need to manually remove the items. The same applies if you save/reload; you will need to disable and re-enable the script, as the engine will REALLOCATE everything. Meaning NEW addresses, so whatever you had before the reload WON'T WORK!

NOTES:
    • Some items don't have a Price (e.g.: Bluegleam). It will show as -1, FFFFFFFF or 4294967295, depending how you have your CE configured to show values.
    • Some items have Stack Quantity = 0. Leave it like that. It means they don't have a Stack property.
    • Some items don't have any sub-items. That's because those are designed not to have a Price, Quantity or Stack Quantity. They're just display items.
    • For some items there's only a Price shown (e.g.: Outfit Weave & Weapon Coil). Makes no sense to edit them here, when there's another script for that (the Get Weapon Coil|Outfit Weave Stats script). So yeah, no way to increase the # of Coils you have from this script, as these don't have a Stack property.
    • Note that editing Stack Quantity will work only for the duration of the current session. Once you close game and re-run it, the engine will split your total Quantity to default Stack Quantity stacks. Example: Sparker, Stack Quantity: 100; change it to 1000, you can now store 1000 Sparkers in 1 stack; quick-save, close game, re-run it; when you go back in you will see 10 stacks of 100 Sparkers. Same goes for the Price, it will be reset to its original value.
    • Remember to close and reopen the Inventory if you have it open when you're doing the changes in CE. Else you'll think nothing happened. The game reads the in-memory values ONLY WHEN YOU OPEN the Inventory.
  • [I > Crafting > Modify > Click Item > F > F] Get Weapon Coil|Outfit Weave Stats Image

First-up, make sure you've enabled VEH debugger in CE's Settings:

Then activate the script and:

a) Press I to open the Inventory
    b) Click Crafting
    c) Pick a Weapon/Outfit to modify; press F to Modify
    d) Press F again to select Weave/Coil slot
    e) Check CE and you will see this:

Moving the mouse over another Coil/Weave will automatically clear/rebuild the CE entries in the GUI, so you don't have to do anything BUT move the mouse over coils/weaves. The hardware breakpoint will read all properties when hit (as you move mouse).

There are quite a few implications to discuss here, so check out this post: viewtopic.php?p=152116#p152116
  • [I > Modifications > Click Item > R, then Esc > E] Coil|Weave Dupe Image

a) Press I to open your Inventory, then go to the Modifications tab.
    b) Drop the item you want to dupe, by keeping R pressed. Close the Inventory and pick the item from the ground by pressing E.
    c) Enable the script.
    d) You will now see these:

There are quite a few implications to discuss here, so check out this post: viewtopic.php?p=152116#p152116 for DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS and EXAMPLES.
HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(149.17 KiB) Downloaded 19552 times

[ 22 Aug 20 - Hit #5 ]

Updated to latest patch version (HRZ-PCR / 03:52 - Sun Aug 16 2020).

Added a Normal to NG+ and back conversion script:

HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(117.58 KiB) Downloaded 4721 times

[ 14 Aug 20 - Hit #4 ]

Updated to latest patch version (HRZ-PCR / 01:23 - Thu Aug 13 2020).

HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(114.93 KiB) Downloaded 1326 times

[ 10 Aug 20 - Hit #3 ]

Added Infinite Clip / Fast Fire script. And other stuff in Pointers/Structures.

HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(111.23 KiB) Downloaded 1343 times

For example, if you enable it, then a Precision Shot will release 5 arrows at the same time. Yes, there will be spread. Then.. if you don't want to hold bow in tension, you can click Mouse 1 several times. A Bellowback will be dead within seconds :)

To be honest, God, Infinite Ammo and Infinite Clip / Fast Fire are kinda all you need. You can gather stuff by upgrading pouches and hunting animals / machines. While at the same time doing side quests and main mission.

BR,
Sun

[ 10 Aug 20 - Hit #2 ]

Table updated with a lot of shit in the Pointers and Debug parts. I'm still digging up the code in the engine, so don't expect the table to have a shit load of scripts and little options. I'm more into learning about Decima, not filling up yet another table (you have 3-4 already, plus several trainers) for pure gameplay.

That being said, you can control a lot of aspects by taking a look at the mappings in Pointers/Structures section. I've also registered a couple of helpers via aobs (check Memory Viewer > Userdefined symbols) that should help you on your way. Want to learn more of my progress or Decima, hop on Discord.

HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(109.04 KiB) Downloaded 2247 times

Plans for next release: freecam + teleport to freecam (player, controlled machine).

Enjoy.

[ 07 Aug 20 - Hit #1 ]

Game Name: Horizon Zero Dawn
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: HRZ-PC | 09:58 - Tue Aug 04 2020
Game Process: HorizonZeroDawn.exe
Game File Version: -

Hi folks.

HZD's out, so another Decima title for me (2nd one, after Death Stranding). Here's a table that lists out the current DebugSettings structure. In it you will find 3 things that might interest you:

• God set to 1 will make it so health drops at 0, but you never die. Set to 2 will render you invulnerable and skip any damage animations (no stagger). You can see I'm already using the 2 value :P
  • InfiniteAmmo set to 1 will make it so your clip's value (at least for normal arrows) shows up as 2. In reality clip's at its full value. Now, every time you fire, the clip will use 1 arrow and restore it: 2->1->2. So you always see 2 there. Haven't yet tried other types of ammo.
  • ShowDebugInfo will show Player and Camera positions, as well as Player state (Explore_DEFAULT, Explore_JUMPING, EXPLORE_DEFAULT_AIM, etc.). Useful to pin-point locations or debug movement.

There are some other BOOL values in there I labeled "??" cuz I don't know what they are or what their effects do, so please test and let us know if you find out :)

I'll post more in the table as I progress, though God and Infinite Ammo are pretty much it for me. You can level up pretty fast by just killing herds of "cattle" (am still in the early stages).

HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(6.79 KiB) Downloaded 2895 times

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

- reserved for detailed shit -

Speaking of which, I just saw this last night in Death Stranding. Guess Hideo and his crew didn't bother clearing up HZD GameModule data from Decima :)

BR,
Sun

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

no materials need for crafting and stealth pls

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:53 pm
Sure, can read what you say, evaluate, then determine if feasible. Just know I don't take in requests AND you shouldn't behave like on trainer making forums who provide a "request your shit" service :) Just my 2c. If this discussion escalates, I will clean it up once the game-related content starts flocking in. Let's keep it on point.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

if i'm reading that code right, it looks like the flags are pointer based, which would mean that it's possible to edit them and acquire quest-specific items/rewards without being nowhere near or somehow getting the same reward multiple times. do correct me if i'm wrong.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:53 pm
Is it impossible for you to not act like a beggar with every single post you make? If you want something made put it in the Single Player Cheat Requests section. SunBeam has not created a table yet. Furthermore, you completely disregarded what he said so you could tell him to make you a table with X functionality. If you must resort to begging, at least show a modicum of respect and civility prior to your begging.

@SunBeam, that's an interesting find. I had heard that the Decima Engine used for Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't the same Decima Engine that was used for Death Stranding, but rather a port of it. But if you found information for Horizon Zero Dawn in the Decima Engine used for Death Stranding then wouldn't that mean they used the same engine, and not a different port of the engine (which I imagine to be like a forked github branch)?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Decima works with modules. There's an Application, application loads a GameModule, this one contains Levels with LevelData. That's what gets loaded :) Hideo built on top of HZD content at the time (dunno which state Decima with HZD was in when he started working on DS). Imagine this is Guerilla's Engine from day 0 :)

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Great SunBeam, thx for the effort

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

Ciao Sunbeam !! :)
I'm just starting the game but it's taking forever.
I wonder: do you do tutorials on how to hack games with CheatEngine?
I also create tables and other things, sometime, but I never used the debug window you were showing in the last screenshot you posted, so, I think there is a lot I should still learn on how to use the full potential of this amazing tool :)

Said that, I'll also try to see if I can come out with some cheats for HZD ;)

Thanks in advance for your evetual kind reply :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Wow, just bought this game, 70 gigabytes, wow.

Keep up the good work Sunbeam, i'm gonna listen awesome soundtrack meanwhile.

Hopefully we might get Horizon Zero Dawn 2 late this year.

Smoldar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smoldar »

Thanks for the effort, also jebus the game takes forever to start, almost 30min to finally get to the main menu screen.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Btw is anyone able to play the game normally? For me it always crashes after i move Aloy for few steaps. So atm game is unplayable for me and many others according Steam Forums.

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

SunBeam, have fun with this project, my only request is that you enjoy doing the table for this game. :-)

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

So guys, I made a first draft of the Infinite Health cheat.
As far as I tested it, for me it worked ;)

I know I should wait until other cheats are done, but seen that I'm not an expert cheater as SunBeam, it would be very much appreciated if you could have a run with it ans send feedbacks :) I really think something else apart from Aloy could be invincible using it :lol:

Many thanks.
Attachments
HorizonZeroDawn by Apache.CT
Table version 1.0 containing only the InfiniteHP cheat.
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 654 times
Last edited by Apache81 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Simple Infinite Arrow script. Also makes you shoot multiple arrows at once. Feel free to include in whatever tables.

Edit: Code also makes it so crafting doesn't consume resources (Have to have enough resources to craft one), money/shards don't decrease, and any item with a stack (aka more than one on same inventory panel) don't decrease.

Haha. Managed to make the exact same script twice, searching totally different values. Yes. I R also Noob

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"Inf Arrows"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : HorizonZeroDawn.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2020-08-07
  Author : Hylian

Infinite Arrows
}

define(address,"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA930)
define(bytes,89 41 58 48 8B 8B C8 01 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA930)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  nop
  nop
  nop
  mov rcx,[rbx+000001C8]
  jmp return

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop 5
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // mov [rcx+58],eax
  // mov rcx,[rbx+000001C8]

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA930

"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA90B: 5D                             -  pop rbp
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA90C: C3                             -  ret
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA90D: 8B 41 58                       -  mov eax,[rcx+58]
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA910: 3B D0                          -  cmp edx,eax
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA912: 48 89 9C 24 30 01 00 00        -  mov [rsp+00000130],rbx
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA91A: 48 8B 59 48                    -  mov rbx,[rcx+48]
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA91E: 4C 89 A4 24 00 01 00 00        -  mov [rsp+00000100],r12
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA926: 44 8B E0                       -  mov r12d,eax
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA929: 44 0F 4C E2                    -  cmovl r12d,edx
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA92D: 41 2B C4                       -  sub eax,r12d
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA930: 89 41 58                       -  mov [rcx+58],eax
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA933: 48 8B 8B C8 01 00 00           -  mov rcx,[rbx+000001C8]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA93A: 48 85 C9                       -  test rcx,rcx
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA93D: 0F 84 3D 02 00 00              -  je HorizonZeroDawn.exe+FEAB80
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA943: 48 81 C1 88 02 00 00           -  add rcx,00000288
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA94A: 4C 89 AC 24 F8 00 00 00        -  mov [rsp+000000F8],r13
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA952: 48 8D 15 D7 94 79 01           -  lea rdx,[HorizonZeroDawn.exe+2783E30]
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA959: E8 F2 06 B7 FF                 -  call HorizonZeroDawn.exe+B5B050
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA95E: 4C 8B E8                       -  mov r13,rax
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA961: 48 85 C0                       -  test rax,rax
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA964: 0F 84 0E 02 00 00              -  je HorizonZeroDawn.exe+FEAB78
"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+FEA96A: 48 8D 48 58                    -  lea rcx,[rax+58]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Last edited by HylianZ on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.