Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by soniiiety »

is the version 1.5 cheat table the latest?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

soniiiety wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:53 am
The table has not been updated on the forum since September 2020. My signature (below this text, in smaller font) explains why.

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

soniiiety wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:53 am
We live in dark times my friend. But at least it's still working, mostly anyway.

revelated
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revelated »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:10 pm
What country are you living in where the ISP provider files DMCA complaints against their users? Quit the fuckers and buy better, transparent solutions. It's not normal...
Down here in 'MURICA, the internet providers have monopolies and we don't have net neutrality either. You usually have a choice of one or two options at the most - Cable (one company) vs. DSL (one company). Maybe satellite but that's unusable. Then they can throttle/cap you if you don't buy a higher priced tier, etc.

All of them will basically DMCA you if they feel like it. Although that one was the first I'd ever received, and it was odd since I was using VPN at the time.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

it`s not works... and it called me bitch! i will tell my mom ((((((

osabakiina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osabakiina »

Can someone make a camera position or fov change code?

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

osabakiina wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:33 am
Been making that request for ages now. I've given up hope that table makers will create it without being paid.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The table has X options and it will stay like that. Got something to report about them, I'll happily look at what currently exists posted on the forum today. Want an update, you know the drill. I won't make a FOV option even if paid. And lastly, want to request something: wrong forum section. Cheers.

LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LucyHF »

dankew1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 pm
osabakiina wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:33 am
Been making that request for ages now. I've given up hope that table makers will create it without being paid.
I use following code for FOV hack. Their are 4-6 float values for this. I am primarily using 2 of them to set FOV during walk and aim. However, when aiming zoom works in reverse and I haven't tried to fix it as being lazy.

Code: Select all

define(address,"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+CC17A9)
define(bytes,89 41 24 8B 42 28)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+CC17A9)

label(code)
label(return)
label(fov)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[fov]
  mov [rcx+24],eax
  mov eax,[rdx+28]
  jmp return

fov:
  dq (float)55

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // mov [rcx+24],eax
  // mov eax,[rdx+28]

dealloc(newmem)
Save the script in a blank cheat table.

To edit fov, change the value shown below. In game values are 70-100, but you can set whatever you want:

Code: Select all

fov:
  dq (float)55
EDIT: Also attached my cheat table. Use the last option of FOV Hack as others are outdated. To edit FOV, double click script and change the value.
Attachments
HorizonZeroDawn.CT
(18.02 KiB) Downloaded 639 times

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

David LionHeart wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:55 pm
mel_lane93 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:28 am
remmy88 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:58 pm

Yeah just checked np just wondering it's pretty rare i know i was a preorder bonus for EU and a bonus for Gamestop Preorders in the US. Here's to hoping we can find it in CE or by mods.
If the PS4 saves are usable on the PC version I could get a save with the Preorder stuff in a couple of days and upload it.
Yes we can use ps4 save after decrypted. When you have the save, if you don’t know how decrypt, upload it here so i can decrypt it and then upload here again :). After that we must wait only SunBeam or Marcus101RR that find a way to search the item id for have the armor in all other save. Maybe HZD is like ACOrigins or ACOddyssey
Any chance to use a pc save and convert to ps4?

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

^^ Yes i think i'ts possible to use the save of pc on ps4. I need your pc save and a save of your HZD for ps4 and i can give it a try

CitizenQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CitizenQ »

Hi Everyone.
Maybe you already know that, but if not :

As you know, the last CT from this thread is working up to this STEAM game version : (HRZ-PCR / 09:53 - Wed Sep 02 2020).
If you try to use it with the latest game version existing today(now = 2021-04-22 - game exe version : 1.0.10.5 - HRZ-PCR / 00:18 - Sat Jan 30 2021)) it wont work because there is a version check coded in the script and if you try, you ll get the funny message ;)

BUT there is a way to make it work not for all but for some cheats.
A this moment, i succeded in using these cheats :
> the god mode
> the InfiniteAmmo
> InfiniteClip

How to do that ?

1.Open Cheat engine 7.0 (i ve tried with this) , load the Cheat table you will find in this tread and Assuming the game is running, load the HZD process (i use the steam version of the game, dont forget)
2. Right click on the [ Enable ] script item and left click "change script"
3. Into the "Auto Assemble edit: [ Enable ]" window that pops : Go to line 96 and look for this code : "if TableBuildId == BuildId then"
4. Replace "BuildId" string with "TableBuildId" and be sure to get this " if TableBuildId == TableBuildId then" (this will force the comparison to be everytime true)
5. Clic OK at the Bottom of the window
6. Now, Activate the "[ Enable ]" check box, it will run and show you 3 options :
> [ Pointers / Structures ]
> [ Scripts ]
> [ Debug ]
7. Activate [ Pointers / Structures ] and scroll to the [ g_DebugSettings ] node
8. Set theses values
> [0024] God ( -> 2 ) to 2 to be in god mode
> [0028] InfiniteAmmo ( -> 1 ) to 1 to get infinite ammo
> [0034] InfiniteClip ( -> 1 ) to 1 to throw 5 items of the weapon you are holding without charging delay
9. Enjoy
10. Don't forget : This has been only possible because SunBeam did that huge and nice work of creating such a CT. So, thanks SunBeam ;).

Best regards,

CitizenQ

VoodooTaco82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VoodooTaco82 »

Hello Everyone,

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm new all of this, and I've read thru this entire 36 page thread to learn as much as i can, and I want to start by saying thank you to Sunbeam for his amazing work on these CTs as well as everyone else who contributed...I don't know anything about code or game hacking, but it looks like a crazy amount of time and effort went in to creating these tables :)

Anyway, does anyone here have a CT with the "Ignore World Borders" option? I have tried every CT I could find on this thread and cannot seem to find one with that option? I assume it's part of Sunbeams Patreon maybe?

Thank you!

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

David LionHeart wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:19 am
^^ Yes i think i'ts possible to use the save of pc on ps4. I need your pc save and a save of your HZD for ps4 and i can give it a try
Where can I send the saved file to you?

raiskream
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raiskream »

Would anyone be able to help me out and tell me the address numbers for the following items? I accidentally sold them super early in the game to save inventory space (i was dumb and didn't know I couldn't get them back). I have the complete edition on steam for windows PC.

Carja Storm Ranger Outfit
Banuk Trailblazer Outfit
Banuk Culling Bow