Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrReny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by MrReny »

Divinehero wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:28 am
Spoiler
MrReny wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:53 pm
Hyoga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:19 pm
Any chance to update this for the newest version?
I dont realy understand why everyone asking for update. Last version of the table works fine on last game version. At least for gog

well for me at least i can't even enable the table i get some popup saying the game version doesn't match table version and i have 0 idea how to fix that which i guess means no cheats cuz i refuse to download some program for table use.. 9 times out of 10 it's the that forces u to pay them to access most of the table's functions
yes, and if u findout how to bypass this popup table works fine.
little tip - google how if..else works, ctrl+f for word "bitch" in main script and remove constrains.
btw this is pretty precise instruction, more obvious is only remade the table and post it, that i cant and dont want to do

ps. U can download mod from nexus called "Gameplay Tweaks and Cheat Menu" its open source, so if u get paranoid u can learn cpp and check source code of the mod

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

well i finally got rid of that.. message but i'd still need to figure out how to "fix" the scripts cuz the main thing i wanted it for was the trial timer lock

MrReny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Divinehero wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:36 am
well i finally got rid of that.. message but i'd still need to figure out how to "fix" the scripts cuz the main thing i wanted it for was the trial timer lock
Try activate script only after timer shows up, works for me

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

i tried that but it won't enable

Saviolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saviolo »

I'm no very good in english but i try to help you.

Right click on "enable" and choose "change script"

Go to line 96 and delete it, then go to line 220 and delete 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ok and save.

You are done!

draxima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by draxima »

Is there going to be a new update for this, its over a year out of date it no longer works.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The table still works as is, after all this time. You literally have the instructions to skip the version checking in the post before yours.. But if you just download the table, test it, then come barging in to post your problem, without reading anything else in this topic in the process, well.. you will never know and wrongly remain who and what you are.

Now.. if you think I am being rude, then remember you are using my table and not the other way around. So whichever manner I choose to respond by, given you clearly didn't bother to check the rest of the topic, you should be grateful I stopped by, took some of my time and posted. Friendly advice: check, read, test, think 10 times.. post once.

P.S.: Total posts = 2.

Saviolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saviolo »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:54 am
The table still works as is, after all this time. You literally have the instructions to skip the version checking in the post before yours.. But if you just download the table, test it, then come barging in to post your problem, without reading anything else in this topic in the process, well.. you will never know and wrongly remain who and what you are.

Now.. if you think I am being rude, then remember you are using my table and not the other way around. So whichever manner I choose to respond by, given you clearly didn't bother to check the rest of the topic, you should be grateful I stopped by, took some of my time and posted. Friendly advice: check, read, test, think 10 times.. post once.

P.S.: Total posts = 2.
This is somehow funny... but at the same time now i understand your feelings.

Answering the same over and over and over and over again.

Man if you ever come to Italy let let me know. u deserve a good glass of wine and again sorry for my poor english

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saviolo wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:39 pm
Answering the same over and over and over and over again.
Indeed. And that's because people do just this: page 1, download, open table, test, error, POST MY SHIT; fuck whoever else posted before me, all 40 pages of it; I don't have time to read it all; I will make MY OWN POST and demand the OP to answer to it!

That's how the majority functions these days, then they still have the audacity to call ME the bad guy /sarcasm

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Hi.
Does anyone got a working teleport script for the latest version (Steam 175/7400739) ?
I tried to update the one by @cfemen but can't find the new opcodes for the aobGetZ.

So i tried the one from @jgoemat (which cfemen improved) and i've managed to update it. It displays the player's coords and the map marker but it then crashes for whatever reason. Still looking into it but any help will be great.
Thanks.

Edit:
Nevermind, i kinda fixed it.

TheArnaud156
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheArnaud156 »

You just need to change in the description:

--> Version: Steam [HRZ-PCR / 09:53 - Wed Sep 02 2020]

BY

--> Version: Steam [HRZ-PCR / 09:56 - Tue Jan 18 2022]

Then make a "Save as..."

orochidx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orochidx »

I am so sry guys if i was rude by asking this question but i got this error when ever i try to enable modify script Failure determining what veh debug-x86_64.initialize i would appreciate any help guys and i really respect your efforts man @SunBeam and i hope you continue creating these awesome tables and ty so much

Tierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tierre »

Sorry for question. I deleted the lines for version checking and then i try to save it - it only saves in CEA format. I tried changing lines in the CT itself through Notepad++, but Cheat Engine does not accept changed table because of Signature. So advice would be greatly appreciated - never changed any scripts in tables before.

ismakithere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ismakithere »

Would anyone be willing to create a cheatengine to edit the statistics under the statistics tab please? i.e creatures killed etc?

arsenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arsenix »

This is a no id check version of the CT
Attachments
HorizonZeroDawn_NOidCheck.ct
(144.31 KiB) Downloaded 1875 times