Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

tonka4ok wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:58 am
Please learn to replace BIG quotes with "..." like I did above with your quoted post. It makes no sense to occupy 1 whole forum page with my big ass quoted post... :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

Hi

is there a latest version for the most recent update ? please and thank you. I do not mind donating, but is it really behind a paywall?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

anyone can share your knowledge about how to use "modify modifications(coil)"?when i use sunbeam table,the game freeze and table too.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

zelitt55 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:10 am
Hi

is there a latest version for the most recent update ? please and thank you. I do not mind donating, but is it really behind a paywall?
The 2nd post on this very page responds to your question. I am tired of this "paywall" crap being thrown at me. Like I said countless times, PEOPLE WANT ME TO UPDATE TABLES. I don't have time to. As such, enter Patreon where I can update the tables to work with latest versions of the games YOU play in exchange for a modicum amount for MY TIME. That's all there is to it. Don't like it, find other means to satisfy your needs. But.. don't dare say I DIDN'T TELL YOU HOW TO FIX THE TABLE. And for that.. you invest YOUR TIME and READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC. Simple.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

no need too get angry hell i was going too donate $40 , but getting angry over a question isn't necessary . I just have more issues with patron because they are shady. I don"t mind paying just can't do monthly, I don't use it that much.

Hey your work is very appreciated no need too get angry.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

sorry with that attitude than never mind. Jesus.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you knew how many times I've heard and read the "I was going to support you, but won't do it now because of your attitude".. I'd be rich. So, please, if you don't feel like it, no need to express your opinion about it. Lastly, in case you didn't know, you can cancel a subscription after first month.. Just like you'd cancel your Netflix or any other service which uses the monthly subscription model. But then again, I feel like you're just playing dumb to find an excuse to post more of what you think about this, the forum, life in general and so on. Once you have an audience, you can feed them anything :)

We can drop it here, you already said "never mind" so we'll just mind our business like usual. I'm sure you'll find what you need in other topic on this forum. Cheers.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

lol hahaha okay
Last edited by zelitt55 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

First of all, fuck Netflix .I asked one question and you threw a temper tantrum , so, yes never mind! Found a table already. good luck too you. I will keep my money thanks

Next time if you want more hands too feed you for your work than don't bite the hand in the first place.

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

Honestly, I don't think people realize how much time and effort is placed into these tables. Not to mention the fact that SunBeam probably has a life outside of making tables. So the least one could do would be to donate some funds to a person who did not have to make a table for this game. Appreciation through money lol

KaptainKronic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaptainKronic »

woulda been nice if you included on the very first page in nice bold letters. "NO LONGER SUPPORTED UNLESS YOU DONATE ME"

i was looking around the pages trying to see if someone updated the table but then saw your reply... guess ill just have to make due with fearlessrevolution table. all i wanted was infinite ammo without shooting 5 arrows at a time.. :/

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KaptainKronic wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:25 pm
woulda been nice if you included on the very first page in nice bold letters. "NO LONGER SUPPORTED UNLESS YOU DONATE ME"

i was looking around the pages trying to see if someone updated the table but then saw your reply... guess ill just have to make due with fearlessrevolution table. all i wanted was infinite ammo without shooting 5 arrows at a time.. :/
I said it 5000 times now: In this topic there is a clear explanation how to "fix" the table. All you have to do is adjust the Lua checks to let the main script get enabled T_T. "No longer supported" my ass. You're just too lazy and lacking knowledge to manage on your own, that's all. But do have the audacity to complain about donations and other crap, much like every other oblivious new user/leecher here who wants to share their opinion on things, without reading or trying...

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyoga »

Any chance to update this for the newest version?

MrReny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrReny »

Hyoga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:19 pm
I dont realy understand why everyone asking for update. Last version of the table works fine on last game version. At least for gog

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

MrReny wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:53 pm
Hyoga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:19 pm
I dont realy understand why everyone asking for update. Last version of the table works fine on last game version. At least for gog

well for me at least i can't even enable the table i get some popup saying the game version doesn't match table version and i have 0 idea how to fix that which i guess means no cheats cuz i refuse to download some program for table use.. 9 times out of 10 it's the that forces u to pay them to access most of the table's functions