Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

Hayabusatw wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:25 pm
is there a way to obtain the Shield-Weaver Armor with a cheat? using the unlimited items while getting the quest items broke the quest for me and i cant complete it anymore
You should tell this to that other fucker who argued with me the other day that "boo-hoo, I can hack the cell # to get the armor early without breaking progression". Sorry bud.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ImDazr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImDazr »

After the new update my game seems to crash more when I use the cheat table. Also, the inventory editor doesn't work when I change the quantity. It stays the same. Could you please fix this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've quit doing free updates, wasting my own time (make room for the game, download the game, wait for shaders to be optimized, run game, find broken stuff, fix stuff, test stuff, post) for someone else's interests without a minimal investment on their part. As my signature says, I will update the table only for Patreon patrons. My time, your modicum amount of money & support. With an A+ customer service :D

P.S.: The table still works as is. The resources update once you make USE of them, not when you change them, then close/re-open inventory. Change something, drop it, then pick it back up. You'll see the change.

gremlinbc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gremlinbc »

I Guess SunBeam just in it for money while others do this stuff making cheats cause they enjoy it and people donate cause of that my best advice just ignore anything SunBeam does for free or pay until he stops blackmailing the community saying if you want more pay or get lost in normal terms Don't be blackmailed into giving him money there are many others that make cheat tables

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gremlinbc wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Super "contributions" to the "society". Please go back to whatever you were doing and leave us, adults, to continue our chat? Thanks.

alan160179
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alan160179 »

He can make money because he invest her time and resources and etc he have the right to use Patreon stuff, but i cant even afford to buy one miserable game even pay for tables, mods... :?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alan160179 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 pm
He can make money because he invest her time and resources and etc he have the right to use Patreon stuff, but i cant even afford to buy one miserable game even pay for tables, mods... :?
That's the thing ;) First up, it's a choice. Want updated stuff, I can invest my time and effort to do all that.. but need your involvement. Don't afford or can't pay for this and that, then you will almost NEVER run the most up-to-date version of the game. Meaning you will use torrent versions for which there already are a bunch of tables and all I've posted still works :) Simple. Nothing wrong with any scenario.

Bottom line here is I've grown tired of investing time of my life to accommodate someone else's needs/interests. It's not about money (I have a regular job that's been paying very well for over 10 years now), it's not about black-mailing, it's about understanding that time is valuable. Especially when you grow old and need to prioritize your life, family, time, etc. So those of you who think like gremlinbc does, all I can say is you're no different from how you see me to be. But sure, appreciate all the love and egotistical, obtuse, point of views.

ImDazr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImDazr »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:28 pm
Ah okay then. I understand.

Thanks for letting me know the table still works.

evle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evle »

HRZ-PCR / 17:43 - Sun Nov 22 2020 cheats request

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

evle wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:59 am
What for? The table still works. Read the topic to know how to fix it...

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

evle wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:59 am
Load up the cheat table on CE.
Double click on the 2nd line.
And change your current version to the one below

Version: Steam [HRZ-PCR / 18:05 - Tue Nov 24 2020]

Now you should be able to Enable the cheat.

I hope this help.

edited

CyKs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyKs »

Yo SunBeam, I wanted to know if I was doing something wrong or if the Cell duplication cheat is not working on everyone's pc? I've tried a few times, I've read through all 31 pages (today I read through 32) trying to see if there was some little trick besides the initial tutorial, but I just can't seem to get it working.

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

CyKs wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:57 am
Yo SunBeam, I wanted to know if I was doing something wrong or if the Cell duplication cheat is not working on everyone's pc? I've tried a few times, I've read through all 31 pages (today I read through 32) trying to see if there was some little trick besides the initial tutorial, but I just can't seem to get it working.
After you drop the item, Esc, and E.

Go to "NumInventoryEntities" and increase your current value by +1.

Example "226" to "227"

jiinx76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jiinx76 »

does it work on cracked game?

Etorion1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Etorion1989 »

krustytoe wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:55 pm
CyKs wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:57 am
After you drop the item, Esc, and E.

Go to "NumInventoryEntities" and increase your current value by +1.

Example "226" to "227"
This won't work with power cells because it is not possible to drop it. Is it possible to somehow spawn the armor?