- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- arrow won't drop below 1 .
- works on traps and bombs as well, haven't tested on other ammo type yet.
- by script default, hold CapsLock key when you release arrow would allows you to fire 5 arrows, regardless of your remaining arrows in the quiver, without the need to notch arrows first.
- require inf. arrow to be activated first.
- allows you to craft/trade regardless of your remaining materials or resources.
- required materials/resources would still be decreased until they reach zero.
- allows you to learn any ability regardless of your sp.
- sp would still be decreased when you learn until it reaches zero.
time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
game speed mod
- when activated, allows you to manipulate the game speed by editing a value, press some hot-keys, or hold some mod keys.
- pressing hot-keys: hold numpad0 then press one of the following keys to change the base custom game speed multiplier:
-- numpad/ : 0.2
-- numpad* : 0.4
-- numpad- : 0.6
-- numpad+ : 0.8
-- numpad. : 1 (reset)
- holding mod keys: by script default, X2 or X1 mouse button.. these 2 multipliers would be multiplied on top of the custom game speed multiplier.
mouse sensitivity multiplier
- by script default, x2.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1