Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by chrisreddot3 »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:50 am
For the people that think the table is out of date. Do the following: Change 01:23 - Thu Aug 13 2020 to 03:52 - Sun Aug 16 2020 and the table will work.
Thank you very much for being polite in responding, unlike other people who prefer to offend.
If I do the same, I get banned right away, but if it's someone else who offends me, nothing happens ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:23 pm
sebastianyyz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:50 am
For the people that think the table is out of date. Do the following: Change 01:23 - Thu Aug 13 2020 to 03:52 - Sun Aug 16 2020 and the table will work.
Thank you very much for being polite in responding, unlike other people who prefer to offend.
If I do the same, I get banned right away, but if it's someone else who offends me, nothing happens ...
It's literally on page before you made your post. Helps to read. :roll:

When you know a game recently got updated you should always read through the comments to see if an update has been posted.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:23 pm
It makes no sense to update the table just cuz the game has updated. Everything in the table still works, it's just you're not allowed to it because the versions don't match. Like others have indicated 3 times already, change the Version string in the table to match "yours". Then try the table out. If something doesn't work, only then report problems and ask for a table update. The change people told you to do is not motive enough for me to update the table. I've put it in place to know in the future how many versions I've skipped (I'm not going to play the game for the rest of my lifetime, so I will miss any future patches obviously).

Lastly, nothing happens for both sides, you or whoever scolds you. What I do see though is you're outnumbered. Even though we're on the web, this is still a social behavior: fear of public shunning from a group makes you act like you're wronged, just cuz 3-4 people act against you. But the real message here is read the fucking posts, rather than act all sensible and offended. Most FRF residents (regular users who've been with FRF for quite a while) rarely tolerate lazyness.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

shoni89 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:46 pm
Otis_Inf wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:34 am
shoni89 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:16 pm
Has there been any progress about a photomode hack that removes restrictions in settlements and cutscenes?
Yes, but it's not free: [Link]
Wow, almost 30 bucks to have it. Quite a lot for a monthly subscription for a single game in my case...
Edit: apparently it gets cheaper after the 1st month has passed, that's not too bad I guess
see my thing is...why pay for a hack when hacks are meant to be free. if you have to charge people in order for them to use your hack, then in my books you just a shady individual to begin with and therefore can't be trusted in the slightest.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:23 pm
see my thing is...why pay for a hack when hacks are meant to be free. if you have to charge people in order for them to use your hack, then in my books you just a shady individual to begin with and therefore can't be trusted in the slightest.
Nowhere is it written that "hacks are meant to be free". If someone wants to charge for something they make, they have every right. You, on the other hand, have no rights to get someone's work for free, something they pride themselves in, work hard at, and have developed the skills to do, if they choose to charge for that work. Don't be a self-entitled prick. You wouldn't expect to go on etsy and just take whatever you want, so you shouldn't expect the same for anything else. Don't like that they charge for it? Fine. Don't use it. Make your own.

shoni89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shoni89 »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:32 pm
Devilswarchild wrote:
Nowhere is it written that "hacks are meant to be free". If someone wants to charge for something they make, they have every right. You, on the other hand, have no rights to get someone's work for free, something they pride themselves in, work hard at, and have developed the skills to do, if they choose to charge for that work. Don't be a self-entitled prick. You wouldn't expect to go on etsy and just take whatever you want, so you shouldn't expect the same for anything else. Don't like that they charge for it? Fine. Don't use it. Make your own.
Yeah, being a 3D artist hobbyist I do know what you mean and I get that "but I want it for free" way too often.

As for the hack per se, in my case I cannot afford to get it full price right now but will surely take a look at the lower patreon tier when it comes out of early access.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:32 pm
Devilswarchild wrote:
completely missed my point but whatever.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:39 pm
^ Hence why it's there. Mostly for me to know the game updated (silently; fark Steam!).
You do know you can stop the "Silent" part.

Maybe not, but it's something modders have had to figure out, since Steam launched, once we learned that Steam could break our modded game with unplanned updates.

Each game has this setting

This means only launching game, will force the update, but it must be set for each game, and it's newer than the Generic method, which has the distinct advantage of being applied to all games. I generally use both, as a fail safe.

Generic Method
In Steam's main Settings menu, we go to the Downloads Tab.
Setting the minimum period (1 hour), for downloads to a time when Steam, or the PC is shutdown, like when you are asleep
This schedules the updates, but they never get chance to run, unless you launch the game, because updates are restricted to a time when Steam is shutdown.

Why modders do this
The main reason is modded games need co-ordinated updates, patches can break mods, just like they can break CTs.
Now we want to keep playing the old patch, until the mods can be updated, but Steam will force an update when we run the game. Major problem?

Not if we make a backup of our working game folder, and then let Steam update the game, knowing this MAY break the game.
If game, AND mods still work, job done.
If not, we delete the game folder, and replace with ANY backup.
The good part is, Steam still thinks you're updated, and doesn't try to update again until the next patch.

This way you can hold off game updates, until your mods get updated, or play any older modded setup that worked fine when you made the backup.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

you never can have enough fire :D

fire coil originaly only has 2 parameters, stat altering is fun :D

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Holy crap lol. So it's possible to do this after all

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:42 pm
Thanks for the tutorial, should help others. I've already had set mine to ask about updates. Was just trying to imply what I've said earlier: I won't be around for the rest of this game's lifetime, so when it updates, it'd be nice for me or you guys to know something's off. Especially for those who don't have Steam set-up as per your indications :) The table message is there as a notification; you can always make the Version in the table match the one displayed in the message and table should work. If, after that change, some aob isn't found, you'll know (that's covered as well in the [ Enable ] script's logic). Trying to provide as much info as possible so experienced people can fix the table themselves. Cheers!

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

cfemen wrote:
[screenshot of powerful coil goes here]

Whoa... That's... Powerful.

I guess it can one-shot anything?

Arhelay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arhelay »

cfemen wrote:

does it break current stat caps?
Also, itching to test it =)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I swear.. you get everything you need: god, ammo, resources, trainers, options.. and you still drool about +23876218736218% coil that does the same fucking thing as INSTANT KILL. And this for what? To feed your brain that you play legit and brag with this shit on youtube, twitter, discord, instagram? Yeah, again opening this subject..

Arhelay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arhelay »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:23 pm
^ I swear.. you get everything you need: god, ammo, resources, trainers, options.. and you still drool about +23876218736218% coil that does the same fucking thing as INSTANT KILL. And this for what? To feed your brain that you play legit and brag with this shit on youtube, twitter, discord, instagram? Yeah, again opening this subject..
Yes. My TikTok subs cant wait for my next letsplay stream.

But realistically. I enjoy being legit maxed. No instakill or godmode. But instead 60% damage reduction.
Also my ADHD kicking in when i have coil with 49% damage instead of 50%. So +100500% coils is not about me.