Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by apollo1 »

RubberMonkey wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 pm
I spent some time playing around in the 100% completion save from David LionHeart to make my ultimate new game + start and figured some people might be interested in having one set up for them, as I looked for such a file earlier. :ph34r:

I organized the inventory so I would have two of every godly weapon and armor next to each other in the new game+ filled with op and unique dlc mods. It turned out to be a little too redundant for the weapons that maxed out, but still looks neat.
Used the tip from bloodaxis to also get two of the shadow stalwart armor sets with me.

Copy "manualsavengp5" into %UserProfile%\Documents\Horizon Zero Dawn\Saved Game to load the save I used to generate the loadout or use newgameplusstartpoint0 to just get the new game+ option with the items. I left the profile folder in there, but don't use it if you don't need it, as it will overwrite your in game settings.

[Link]
No matter which user completed save file i use it always causes the slow time bug, in which slow time jumping or sliding on aim is broken. When it revert back to my original save with nothing screwed with, and fresh run, it suddenly works again.

EDIT:NVM Patch 1.01 fixed it. Now i can use saves from other computers and no slow bug

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zxzh3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxzh3 »

Hi, I get a cheated save of PS4. It have the modifications with three +50% damage, maybe someone can encrypted it and find out is it work on PC?
Attachments
HZD save.zip
(4.94 MiB) Downloaded 52 times

Arhelay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arhelay »

If anyone looking into manipulating coil values i noticed something peculiar.
If you open "Special modification box" (always drop purple coil) but do not take coil and then reload from save you can open it again and it will drop different coil. Rinse and repeat.
Maybe its possible to hook to this coil generation and input desired values into it.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

zxzh3 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:26 am
Hi, I get a cheated save of PS4. It have the modifications with three +50% damage, maybe someone can encrypted it and find out is it work on PC?
I decrypt it but if you want to start a new game plus use one of my saves or the save that RubberMonkey post few page back. These saves are the most complete.
However, if you want try it anyway i can post it to use with pc.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Is 50% really the max on a modification though?

I found one that had 66% Handling on it, and 2 other stats (albeit lower). I guess 50% is the max if you have all 3 at that number?

Another0ne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Another0ne »

Does anybody have an encrypted save with Nora pre-order bonuses?

zxzh3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zxzh3 »

David LionHeart wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:00 pm
zxzh3 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:26 am
I decrypt it but if you want to start a new game plus use one of my saves or the save that RubberMonkey post few page back. These saves are the most complete.
However, if you want try it anyway i can post it to use with pc.
Hi, I would like to try the save, can you post it? I just want to try whether PC can use the cheated modifications.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:29 pm
Is 50% really the max on a modification though?

I found one that had 66% Handling on it, and 2 other stats (albeit lower). I guess 50% is the max if you have all 3 at that number?
Depends on the type of stat.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

@zxzh3
Sure! Here is your save decrypted to use with pc (load it and save again for correct image and time of the save)

[Link]

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

RubberMonkey wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 pm
I spent some time playing around in the 100% completion save from David LionHeart to make my ultimate new game + start and figured some people might be interested in having one set up for them, as I looked for such a file earlier. :ph34r:

I organized the inventory so I would have two of every godly weapon and armor next to each other in the new game+ filled with op and unique dlc mods. It turned out to be a little too redundant for the weapons that maxed out, but still looks neat.
Used the tip from bloodaxis to also get two of the shadow stalwart armor sets with me.

Copy "manualsavengp5" into %UserProfile%\Documents\Horizon Zero Dawn\Saved Game to load the save I used to generate the loadout or use newgameplusstartpoint0 to just get the new game+ option with the items. I left the profile folder in there, but don't use it if you don't need it, as it will overwrite your in game settings.

[Link]
Hi! Could you please tell us how you were able to duplicate armor and weapons?

RubberMonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RubberMonkey »

Racer83 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 am
I left instructions on how to duplicate mods on page 14 using the code Marcus101RR posted on page 6.
The armor I just bought.

You will find a lot of answers by looking trough the thread.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

Racer83 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 am
Im not sure you can, you can buy multiple copies of the same armor and weapons from the merchants, dont forget those saves are from ps4, where cheating is very limited(im guessing) The few things you cant buy extra are noticeable, like the shield bearer one.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Thank you both, RubberMonkey and Ashar.
I have been reading the entire thread but, i got confused when i looked at the saves that were from the PS4, as there were multiple of the same Bluegleam weapons and armors. A few pages back there were talk about duplicating the Shadow Stalwart armor to keep one when you start a New Game+.

So my question then is, how can one get 2 copies of the Shadow Stalwart armor, since you are only given one through the mainquest storyline? Also, are you able to buy more Bluegleam weapons and armor on the same playthrough, or am i only able to buy new ones on New Game+?
I have bought the Bluegleam Weapons and Armor, but once i do i can not buy them again.

RubberMonkey, Thank you for your instructions on how to duplicate Mods for armor and weapons :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

In theory you can duplicate an item by expanding the Inventory size (of owned InventoryEntities) and copy-pasting that item's pointer at the end of the table :) I know it doesn't make sense to most, but that's the simplified logic of it. Wait till I post the Inventory editor, then we talk. And no, don't get your hopes high thinking of some editor you know and how you can edit anything you can think of. Baby steps, we'll see what can be done and how people can contribute.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Racer83 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:06 pm
Thank you both, RubberMonkey and Ashar.
I have been reading the entire thread but, i got confused when i looked at the saves that were from the PS4, as there were multiple of the same Bluegleam weapons and armors. A few pages back there were talk about duplicating the Shadow Stalwart armor to keep one when you start a New Game+.

So my question then is, how can one get 2 copies of the Shadow Stalwart armor, since you are only given one through the mainquest storyline? Also, are you able to buy more Bluegleam weapons and armor on the same playthrough, or am i only able to buy new ones on New Game+?
I have bought the Bluegleam Weapons and Armor, but once i do i can not buy them again.

RubberMonkey, Thank you for your instructions on how to duplicate Mods for armor and weapons :D
In story mode, you can buy all the armors and weapons from merchants. In my save (story mode) you can buy other weapons and armor.
Some mods are already double because i finish a new game plus on ultra hard first and than new game plus on story mode.
Story mode was the last “upgrade” that guerrilla games release for HZD on ps4 time ago.
With the duplication of mods you can make more than 2 unique mods and with the pointer for newgameplus, you can change the difficulty to another one so... thank you SunBeam and Marcus101RR for the tables and pointers :)

Ps: I think that there are many other mods better than mine in save... if i’m not wrong, i remember that there is a 30% for spear (the higher value that i found was 27%) and some other high value for other mods