Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

sonycman wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:10 pm
CountdownTimer don't work.
The "Timer" option can't be selected and shows only "??", as in your screenshot.
While in game timer shows on the screen and ticked.
If no Trial is active, yes, it shows "??". Use [Debug] > Test_PauseStartTimer [HZD] script. Enable it and press Numpad Del while a Trial is active (when timer's on-screen). It will reset timer to 00:00. To be honest, do your thing and when you've finished the Trial, reset it then. Make sure to reset it BEFORE going back to the Grounds Keeper.
quang.billy.79 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:27 pm
I just want to know can i get some Legendary weapon/armor/outfit by using this cheat table? If i can how to do that?
First-up, you don't want to look at the table features. You just ask if you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Then, if possible to do whatever the fuck you wanna do, you also ask how. Aren't you jerk much?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

ReDe3m3r wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:18 am
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm
Does it contain something to stop the timer in the hunting challenges?
You quoted the entire post with all of its screenshots, and yet you still asked that question?

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:38 pm
quang.billy.79 wrote:
I just want to know can i get some Legendary weapon/armor/outfit by using this cheat table? If i can how to do that?
First-up, you don't want to look at the table features. You just ask if you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do. Then, if possible to do whatever the fuck you wanna do, you also ask how. Aren't you jerk much?
LOL calm down bro. I just ask politely and now you insult me?? This table look like a maze with full of code and i don't know anything about coding ok?? Stop using the word "fuck", you are rude, be careful with karma. i don't insult you so you won't insult me ok mate? Stop be rude, be polite.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:56 pm
Stop using the word "fuck", you are rude, be careful with karma. i don't insult you so you won't insult me ok mate? Stop be rude, be polite.
It's my god damn choice which words I use. You're here for hacks, not to be treated with special care. I am acting like this because I find it a lack of respect that you couldn't take 2 minutes of your time to check the table out. And now you're pathetically excusing yourself that the table is "a maze". Even if it's a maze, you can READ English, can't you? Since you don't have time to check a table and answer your own questions, I don't have time to debate on this subject any further. Manage on your own. Rude or not, learn to check first, then ask questions. We all want to make the most of our time.

P.S.: I did something. I deleted your report. You have no clue what day is today, let alone REPORT a post that an Administrator made. What.. you thought I wouldn't see it? Poke the bear, you get the sun. Welcome to FRF.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:05 pm
quang.billy.79 wrote:
Stop using the word "fuck", you are rude, be careful with karma. i don't insult you so you won't insult me ok mate? Stop be rude, be polite.
It's my god damn choice which words I use. You're here for hacks, not to be treated with special care. I am acting like this because I find it a lack of respect that you couldn't take 2 minutes of your time to check the table out. And now you're pathetically excusing yourself that the table is "a maze". Even if it's a maze, you can READ English, can't you? Since you don't have time to check a table and answer your own questions, I don't have time to debate on this subject any further. Manage on your own. Rude or not, learn to check first, then ask questions. We all want to make the most of our time.

P.S.: I did something. I deleted your report. You have no clue what day is today, let alone REPORT a post that an Administrator made. What.. you thought I wouldn't see it? Poke the bear, you get the sun. Welcome to FRF.
Not everyone is American or England ok. Lmfao i just want an answer yes or no and now you write an essay for me (I have to use google translate to answer you) Wait i thought cheat engine is for hack? i use it for hacking game all the time. What is wrong with it? I google "Game name" + "cheat table" all the time to find hack
PS: I report you because you insult me that is all. I don't know why this forum doesn't have verbal abuse report (which leads to people using bad/racist words all the time to insult each other and it's very bad). You are admin so you should have some responsibility. Please don't insult people!

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:14 pm
SunBeam wrote:
quang.billy.79 wrote:

Not everyone is American or England ok. Lmfao i just want an answer yes or no and now you write an essay for me (I have to use google translate to answer you) Wait i thought cheat engine is for hack? i use it for hacking game all the time. What is wrong with it? I google "Game name" + "cheat table" all the time to find hack
PS: I report you because you insult me that is all. I don't know why this forum doesn't have verbal abuse report (which leads to people using bad/racist words all the time to insult each other and it's very bad). You are admin so you should have some responsibility. Please don't insult people!
Seems like you don't know SunBeam well.
Also, he's the admin here :D

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:14 pm
SunBeam wrote:
quang.billy.79 wrote:

English remains a worldwide language, while not extensively learned in depth by some, you do end up learning most of it as you scour the internet, being an non english speaker i've always found Sunbeams tables helpful when i can get my hands on them and to this day i thank the gods for his debug table for BL3 which actually got me into a deeper part of making or tryiong my hand at bigger scale tables once i learn how it all works. While i may not post this is still very useful to me, and while insults is bad, there is free speech, which means he does have the ability to do so if he wants to, especially when he's literally THE admin here that i know of.

He has all the rights to use whatever words he wishes and such is the way of freedom of speech, not knowing english isn't much of an excuse in the modern day. It could've passed a decade ago but now everything is at your fingertips and available to anyone, learn english and figure stuff out yourself prior to complaining.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

QTEila wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:23 pm
he does have the ability to do so if he wants to, especially when he's literally THE admin here that i know of
I've said this many times: being Admin has nothing to do with it. Freedom of speech allows me to speak however I want, regardless of status. Judging by his nick-name, I'm assuming it may also be a cultural thing (NOT racism). In your country you're taught to behave, to use other words, to not swear.. and so on. You really can't expect the whole world to run by your rules. Ever heard of censorship?

Using words like "fuck" is not INSULTING. It's dialogue. I never said "you are a fucking retard", did I? Please read again and point me to the spot in my reply. He felt offended because I picked on him. He should really do his homework and check out the table to find out if it has what he wants. But no.. all he does is google + what he said. What he explained is the most minimalist way an user uses CE: google, search, download table, double-click and hope to god the table does everything by itself, without the user doing too much. Maybe the table can even read the user's mind and activate only the scripts he THINKS he wants on..

The reason I explicitly added the "P.S." is for awareness. You really can't register for several minutes, post a reply in a "je m'enfiche" manner (it's French, look it up), without checking the table (cuz it's a maze) and expect no one to pick on you. Where' the "hi, I'm new here"? Where's the "hello FRF, how are you? I just joined". No, "I want this, can you tell me if table has it?". Then when he felt picked on, what does he decide to do? Report the post. I wonder.. did he even check to see who he's reporting? Post count doesn't matter, seniority doesn't matter to him, how forums work doesn't matter to him (reporting posts is seen by Mods and Admins).. all that matters to him is that he felt wronged. New user, 1 post.

Now you tell me if I'm the bad guy here or not..

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:33 pm
QTEila wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:23 pm
he does have the ability to do so if he wants to, especially when he's literally THE admin here that i know of
I've said this many times: being Admin has nothing to do with it. Freedom of speech allows me to speak however I want, regardless of status.

Using words like "fuck" is not INSULTING. It's dialogue. I never said "you are a fucking retard", did I? Please read again and point me to the spot in reply. He felt offended because I picked on him. He should really do his homework and check out the table to find out if it has what he wants. But no.. all he does is google + what he said. What he explained is the most minimalist way an user uses CE: google, search, download table, double-click and hope to god the table does everything by itself, without the user doing too much. Maybe the table can even read the user's mind and activate only the scripts he THINKS he wants on..

The reason I explicitly added the "P.S." is for awareness. You really can't register for several minutes, post a reply in a "je m'enfiche" manner (it's French, look it up), without checking the table (cuz it's a maze) and expect no one to pick on you. Where' the "hi, I'm new here"? Where's the "hello FRF, how are you? I just joined". No, "I want this, can you tell me if table has it?". Then when he felt picked on, what does he decide to do? Report the post. I wonder.. did he even check to see who he's reporting? Post count doesn't matter, seniority doesn't matter to him, how forums work doesn't matter to him (reporting posts is seen by Mods and Admins).. all that matters to him is that he felt wronged. New user, 1 post.

Now you tell me if I'm the bad guy here or not..
You're not, think i over-read it the posts, but reading through again cleared everything up quite well honestly.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

InfiniteAmmo set to 1 will make it so your clip's value (at least for normal arrows) shows up as 2. In reality clip's at its full value. Now, every time you fire, the clip will use 1 arrow and restore it: 2->1->2. So you always see 2 there. Haven't yet tried other types of ammo.
Fun fact, this also makes you have infinite Rocks that you use to distract enemies. The game probably considers this ammo as well, despite being completely different from arrows. Either way, good stuff. Thanks for the table!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:52 pm
Fun fact, this also makes you have infinite Rocks that you use to distract enemies. The game probably considers this ammo as well, despite being completely different from arrows. Either way, good stuff.
Yup, works also for traps and others Consumables :)

Shunja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shunja »

SunBeam wrote:
sonycman wrote:
The "Timer" option can't be selected and shows only "??", as in your screenshot.
If no Trial is active, yes, it shows "??". Use [Debug] > Test_PauseStartTimer [HZD] script. Enable it and press Numpad Del while a Trial is active (when timer's on-screen). It will reset timer to 00:00. To be honest, do your thing and when you've finished the Trial, reset it then. Make sure to reset it BEFORE going back to the Grounds Keeper.
quang.billy.79 wrote:
Have you a mod for Blue Gem Ice?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Shunja wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:08 pm
SunBeam wrote:
sonycman wrote:
quang.billy.79 wrote:
Have you a mod for Blue Gem Ice?
You talking about the Blue Crystals for the Cutt in the frozen wilds?

tedios
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tedios »

axellslade wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:25 am
Hi guys, Any way to change a specific item quantity? I need to change the Power Cell quantity back to 2, I wound up with 99 of them after activating some script from here and that 99 quantity fucks up the quest.
I managed to screw up my metal flowers like this and i can't collect more now
Does anyone know the to address for them?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

tedios wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:21 pm
axellslade wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:25 am
Hi guys, Any way to change a specific item quantity? I need to change the Power Cell quantity back to 2, I wound up with 99 of them after activating some script from here and that 99 quantity fucks up the quest.
I managed to screw up my metal flowers like this and i can't collect more now
Does anyone know the to address for them?
Try "HorizonZeroDawn.exe"+8675309