all misc cheats for now.
updates, if any, would be very slow. it's been a few years already, there's no rush I believe....
also, as the request I got is for the disable camera helper on the CODEX version, have no idea if it would work on the latest Steam patch or not. may get the game on Steam later when I have time to play the game...
- categorise the scripts.
- added undead, ignore ammo, no spread, instant weapon charge, and instant extract key to [battle scripts].
- added inf. quest time, ignore e-turner, ignore materials, and (un)holster mod to [misc. scripts].
- moved inf. air jump, inf. air dash, continuous dash, no dash cooldown, and move speed mod keys to [movement scripts].
- moved disable camera helper to [misc. scripts].
- health still dropped when being hit but you won't die.
- can always fire your weapon regardless of the ammo bar.
- ammo bar would still decrease until it's emptied.
- no spread when firing weapon continuously.
instant weapon charge
- allows you to fire charge level 3 shot immediately without doing the actual charging.
instant extract key
- by script default, hold CapsLock key when you do an extraction would result in an instant extraction, regardless of the current combo.
- set status to "always", and every extraction would becomes instant extraction.
- key can be changed via the entry.
inf. air jump
- as title suggests, allows you to do as many air jump as you want.
inf. air dash
- allows you to do as many mid-air dashes as you want.
- allows you to dash (ground or mid-air) indefinitely for each "dash session".
- doing a big turning would still break the dash.
no dash cooldown
- allows you to dash (ground or mid-air) again immediately after the previous "dash session".
move speed mod keys
- allows you to hold one of the 2 specified keys to manipulate the move speed.
- by script default, hold CapsLock key to walk, Alt key to walk even slower.
- keys and speeds can be changed by editing the respective entries.
inf. quest time
- time won't run out for the quests that have a time objective.
- by script default, time would stop at 3 seconds, can be changed via the entry.
- allows you to change the loadout of the Corebot regardless of your current e-turner.
- not actually tested though...
- allows you to craft blueprints regardless of the materials.
- required materials would still be decreased until they reach zero.
disable camera helper
- why the PC version didn't have the option to turn it on/off already on release is beyond me...
- when activated, the follow cam won't rotate/tilt automatically when you're are moving. should be useful if you're (re)playing with keyboard and mouse.
- when activated, weapon won't be holstered automatically.
- you can press T to holster/un-holster the weapon at will.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1