Page 4 of 5

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm
by dragon011
Yee For easy destroy this barriers blocking when you can :)

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:05 pm
by KS212
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:05 pm
KS212 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 am
Please add Max/Infinite Awakening gauge and Max/Infinite Magic Chain gauge (that circle bar on the bottom right) if possible :)
Added always max guage
Sweet! Thank you so much!

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 pm
by DhaosCollider
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:26 pm
dragon011 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:57 pm
So you want a way to increase your damage?
I'll give it to you.
  • Copy and paste the following code to your table. (Highlight an entry on your table, press Ctrl + V)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="31">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>66</ID>
      <Description>"Damage Multiplier"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>000000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(read_damage,$process,0F 1F 00 8B 03 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,read_damage)
label(return)
registersymbol(read_damage)
registersymbol(damage_multiplier)

newmem:
  readmem(read_damage,5)
  pushf
  mov r8,[r14+D0]
  cmp [r8+03B0],#0
  je @f
  imul eax,[damage_multiplier]
  mov [rbx],eax
@@:
  popf
  jmp return

damage_multiplier:
  dd #2

read_damage:
  jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

read_damage:
  db 0F 1F 00 8B 03

unregistersymbol(read_damage)
unregistersymbol(damage_multiplier)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>67</ID>
          <Description>"Times"</Description>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>damage_multiplier</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 pm
by ImpalaPUA
DhaosCollider wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 pm
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:26 pm
dragon011 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:57 pm
So you want a way to increase your damage?
I'll give it to you.
  • Copy and paste the following code to your table. (Highlight an entry on your table, press Ctrl + V)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="31">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>66</ID>
      <Description>"Damage Multiplier"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>000000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(read_damage,$process,0F 1F 00 8B 03 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,read_damage)
label(return)
registersymbol(read_damage)
registersymbol(damage_multiplier)

newmem:
  readmem(read_damage,5)
  pushf
  mov r8,[r14+D0]
  cmp [r8+03B0],#0
  je @f
  imul eax,[damage_multiplier]
  mov [rbx],eax
@@:
  popf
  jmp return

damage_multiplier:
  dd #2

read_damage:
  jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

read_damage:
  db 0F 1F 00 8B 03

unregistersymbol(read_damage)
unregistersymbol(damage_multiplier)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>67</ID>
          <Description>"Times"</Description>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>damage_multiplier</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
Do you mind if I put that in the table? I will credit you of course

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:53 pm
by DhaosCollider
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 pm
Do you mind if I put that in the table? I will credit you of course
Yeah, sure.

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm
by Allelujah
So how does one get the EXP multiplier to work? I clicked the cheat, and do i just leave the value at 5 or do i increase it for a more potent gain in exp?

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm
by ImpalaPUA
Allelujah wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm
So how does one get the EXP multiplier to work? I clicked the cheat, and do i just leave the value at 5 or do i increase it for a more potent gain in exp?
Thats the amount of times th exp you gain gets multiplied, higher number = more times its multiplied meaning larger gains yes

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 pm
by Allelujah
Alrighty thanks for clarifying that up for me XD Wasnt sure if it was working as i didnt see much of a difference the 5 was doing, so I jumped it up to like 100 to see a change and there was a slight jump in levels but not by much.

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 am
by ashuraman
Infinite HP and MP are a little weird. Like if i use magic or get hit the gauges still deplete but refill on the character's next turn. So i assume if i take massive damage the char will still die?

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:29 pm
by EarlOfHam
I found a way to make stat changes semi-permanent.

1. go to Lacrima screen and highlight a character
2. search for current value
3. equip Lacrima
4. search for new value (keep in mind that MP and HP have two values, current and max)
5. change value and KEEP IT CHECKED

The change now persists through battles, changing Lacrima(although it looks like it does not, but it does), saving and loading the game, but still not through restarting, making it somewhat useable. However, I doubt that anyone actually uses all 16(20 w. DLC) characters, and having to enter 24 values(for a party of 4) each time you start the game seems to be a reasonable effort to me. The problem here is that each character has a unique address for each stat, so there would have to be 6*20 = 120 individual pointers to cover every stat for every character (including DLC, 96 without). Plus I still haven't found any permanent addresses which point to these addresses.

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:36 pm
by EarlOfHam
DhaosCollider wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 pm

I'll give it to you.
  • Copy and paste the following code to your table. (Highlight an entry on your table, press Ctrl + V)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="31">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>66</ID>
      <Description>"Damage Multiplier"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>000000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(read_damage,$process,0F 1F 00 8B 03 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,read_damage)
label(return)
registersymbol(read_damage)
registersymbol(damage_multiplier)

newmem:
  readmem(read_damage,5)
  pushf
  mov r8,[r14+D0]
  cmp [r8+03B0],#0
  je @f
  imul eax,[damage_multiplier]
  mov [rbx],eax
@@:
  popf
  jmp return

damage_multiplier:
  dd #2

read_damage:
  jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

read_damage:
  db 0F 1F 00 8B 03

unregistersymbol(read_damage)
unregistersymbol(damage_multiplier)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>67</ID>
          <Description>"Times"</Description>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>damage_multiplier</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
Awesome! Could you do the same for every other stat (defense, luck and speed)?

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:55 pm
by fayaine
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm
Allelujah wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm
So how does one get the EXP multiplier to work? I clicked the cheat, and do i just leave the value at 5 or do i increase it for a more potent gain in exp?
Thats the amount of times th exp you gain gets multiplied, higher number = more times its multiplied meaning larger gains yes
Sadly it doesn't work for me i get no increased experience whatsoever even when setting it to an absurd number of 100

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:48 pm
by ImpalaPUA
fayaine wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:55 pm
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm
Allelujah wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm
So how does one get the EXP multiplier to work? I clicked the cheat, and do i just leave the value at 5 or do i increase it for a more potent gain in exp?
Thats the amount of times th exp you gain gets multiplied, higher number = more times its multiplied meaning larger gains yes
Sadly it doesn't work for me i get no increased experience whatsoever even when setting it to an absurd number of 100
If you're looking at the number at the end of the battle, that won't increase. You will find you increase levels and won't get notified

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 am
by z1ppox
Any Cheat for Max Bounds?

Re: Fairy Tail

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 pm
by duyen911007
z1ppox wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 am
Any Cheat for Max Bounds?
and GP need for reset when 99 lvl too (unlock at end of all chapter)